Status: Active.

Last Girl Standing

The Reunion

A crowd of people sat in the many rows of seats, as they eagerly awaited Tanisha’s arrival to the stage. They’d been fans of the show since the beginning, and they were eager to hear more from each of the Love Games contestants.

The fans had watched when the boys arrived at the house and each of the girls’ jaws dropped. They were shocked when they discovered Niall was toying with Abelia. They laughed when they watched Liam give a lap dance to Tanisha. They fell in love with Harry, as they watched him fall in love with Sadie. There were so many jaw dropping, mind blowing moments in the Love Games house, and now that it was all over, the fans only wanted more.

The audience, who had been whispering quietly amongst themselves, instantly erupted into cheers, as Tanisha crossed the stage. Her hair was beautifully curled, while she wore a soft black dress. She looked lovely, and the crowd praised her for it.

“Welcome everyone,” Tanisha said, as she smiled into the camera. “To the Love Games Reunion. Tonight, we will hear from the contestants about their time in the house, how the experience changed them, and what really went on behind closed doors. To start us off, let’s bring out our winners, Liam and Jenna!”

With that, the crowd began cheering again, and Jenna and Liam slowly entered onto the stage. Both of them wore the happiest smiles anyone had ever seen, and Liam’s hand was entwined with Jenna’s, which had quickly become its home.

Tanisha shook each of their hands, before the three of them took their places on the sofa. Jenna and Liam simply radiated happiness, and Tanisha was thrilled to see that they were doing so well.

“So, Liam,” Tanisha said, as she smiled at the boy. “How has life been since you left the house?”

Liam chuckled, as he rubbed his thumb against the back of Jenna’s hand. “It’s been wonderful. Better than I ever could have imagined, actually. Jenna and I just got a place together, and fingers crossed, we’ll be able to visit a lot while the boys and I are on tour.”

The crowd began cheering again, and Liam’s smile widened. It seemed like the audience, at least, hadn’t counted them out even though it felt like everyone else had.

“That’s wonderful,” Tanisha said, as she smiled at the pair. “What about you, Jenna? Can you tell us what the trip was like?”

Jenna nodded her head, her brilliant smile lighting up her face. “It was perfect, really. We had a private beach, with no cameras or paparazzi or anything. We just got to be alone together. I couldn’t imagine a better vacation.”

“It was the trip of a lifetime, I’m sure,” Tanisha beamed. “Now, why don’t we bring out the contestants that were one step away from that trip, our runners up, Harry and Sadie!”

As the couple walked across the stage, the crowd cheered again, and both of them smiled out to the audience. The two sat on the opposite end of the sofa as Jenna and Liam, with Harry’s arm wrapped around Sadie’s shoulder, and her tucked comfortably against him. They each gave their quick hellos before Tanisha folded her hands in her lap, as she smiled at each of them.

“So Sadie, what has life been like for the two of you since you left the house?”

Sadie grinned as she spoke, while Harry pressed a light kiss against her temple. “It’s been perfect. Harry’s just wonderful, really. He’s still living with Louis, so we haven’t got a place together or anything, but I’ve been visiting a lot before he has to go on tour.”

“And I’m going to hide her in the tour bus,” Harry joked, as he wrapped his arm more tightly around her. “I figure she’s quiet enough that no one will notice.”

Sadie gave a light slap to Harry’s chest, while grinning wildly. Tanisha couldn’t help but smile at the young couple, who seemed to fit so perfectly together. They hadn’t had as much drama as some of the other couples had, but they were still a favorite.

“Well, your secret is safe with me, Harry,” Tanisha joked back, chuckling as she spoke. “Now, why don’t we bring out the other boys and their leading ladies. Audience, please give a warm welcome to Niall, October, Zayn, Abelia, Louis, and Haley!”

The crowd began cheering again, and the six finalists walked out onto the stage, taking up each of the empty seats.

“So, someone, tell me, what’s it like looking back on your time in the house?”

Louis was the first to speak, as he shook his head and laughed. “It’s strange to see myself looking like a total twat. I was quite the arse in the house, hopping from one girl to the next, and sometimes I cringe when I see the footage.”

“Has that affected your relationship with Haley at all?”

“We’ve had a bumpy road,” Louis said, as he nodded his head. “But we’re pushing through it, and we’re hoping to come out on top in the end. I adore her to bits.” Louis latched onto Haley’s hand, as he looked at her. “We’ve got our problems, but I think we can make it.”

“The Love Games house is tough, and I think anyone who makes it out alive has a fighting chance,” Tanisha simply smiled, nodding her head in understanding. “Speaking of tough, Zayn and Abelia, the two of you had quite the journey in the Love Games house. Tell us about that.”

Zayn cleared his throat, as he grabbed onto Abelia’s small hand. She gave his a quick squeeze, and it gave him the confidence to speak.

“Well, she and I both started off our time at the house on different feet. She went with Niall and I went all over the place, but luckily we ended up together at the end, and I think that counts for something.”

“It does,” Tanisha said, smiling and nodding. “October, can you tell us how you felt when you learned that Niall was trying to make you jealous?”

“It was mixed emotions, really,” the beautiful girl said, as she clasped her hands in her lap. “I’d always thought he was cute, but he’s not the type of guy I would usually go for, so I was a bit shocked at first, but thrilled, too.”

“Niall, what reaction were you hoping to get out of October?”

Niall bit his lip, as he reached for his girlfriend’s hand. “All my life, I’ve felt like girls always counted me out, and the way things started out, I thought Love Games was just going to be another instance of that. I wanted to make sure that didn’t happen, so I used Abelia to make October see that another girl liked me, and I hoped it would make her like me too. It was stupid and childish, and I really do regret it. It took a lot of time, but I finally got Abelia to forgive me, and I got October, so I still chalk it up as a win.”

Niall laughed at the end, and the crowd laughed with him, as the blonde boy was just infectious that way.

Tanisha had a thousand other questions that she wanted to ask the contestants, but they had to condense the reunion down to an hour episode, and there wasn’t time for anymore. The producers whispered into Tanisha’s head piece that it was time to get everything wrapped up, so she let out a small sigh, before looking at each of the contestants.

“Well, it looks like we’re out of time,” she said, as she looked between them and the camera. “I want to thank each of you for joining us, and I wish you the best of luck in each of your futures.”

Tanisha looked away from the contestants, and back to the camera that was trained on her. “During Love Games, we have seen fights, drama, love and friendship. More happened on this show than any of the contestants could have imagined, and there were times when we just wanted to shake some sense into them. After all the challenges and all the competition, they’re all crowned winners in my book. Goodnight everybody!”

With Tanisha’s send off, the crowd began cheering, as the cameras panned out. Each of the contestants sat on the sofa, with the person they loved right beside them.

It had been a long journey to get to that stage, but each of them had made it, and no matter what lay ahead, they’d had the adventure of a lifetime.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over...
I think I'm going to cry.
I might really, actually cry.
Or throw up.
Whichever comes first.

It's been a crazy, fantastic, amazing ride, and I love each and every one of you for sticking it out until the end. I hope you all enjoyed every little bit of our crazy, and that you don't have whiplash now that it's all over!

Have a beautiful life, you incredible people, and I hope to see you soon.
♥ Katie ♥