His Poison Girl..

Chapter One

A“Hey mum, do we have any big A4 sized envelopes?” Amy asked.

“No Honey. Why do you need one?” She replied as she swung her head around the corner of the laundry door.

“Oh, for nothing. I was just wondering…” She quickly twisted around so her mum couldn’t see her face screw up in disappointment

She walked back into her room and picked up her art book and stared at the sketch of the most beautiful guy she had ever seen. It was just a shame that her drawing wasn’t as beautiful as he was. Amy grabbed her keys and walked back out of her bedroom.

“Mum, I’m just going into town to pick up a few things, do you need anything while I’m out?” She shouted as she stepped out of the front door.

“Alright, no, I don’t need anything, drive safe dear!” She called back.

She hopped into her little car that she calls the HIM mobile, a little purple Volkswagen with furry black seat covers that had a giant red Heartagram on it. She belted up her seat belt and plugged in her IPod, going straight to her HIM playlist as always.She started up the car and drove down the drive way thinking whether what she planned on doing was a good idea. She turned up the radio as it played ‘Lose you tonight’ and she couldn’t help but sing along.

“Did you get what you were after?” Her mum asked she stepped through the door

“Uh, yeah” She said as pretty much ran straight to her room and closed the door. Amy dropped down on her bed and stared at her sketch again. Should I do it? What if he doesn’t receive it? What If he does and he hates it? All of those questions ran through her head.

“Fuck it” She mumbled as she ripped out the drawing and shoved it into the envelope.

“I should probably write a letter to go with it…” She muttered to herself as her grabbed a pen and some paper.

“Dearest Ville,
I know you may get a lot of these… or none at all. But I’m hoping you receive this. I just wanted to give you a thank you gift. Even though you have no idea that I probably exist, but I just wanted to thank you for being here in this world. Your music has helped me through so much, especially this year. (Im not trying to be an attention seeking whore or looking for sympathy, I just want to show you how much you mean to me haha) But this year has been pretty tough for me, my mother got diagnosed with cancer and that pretty much tore my world apart. Ever since then I have gone downhill, lost friends, failed school and then got diagnosed with Depression… Your music was the only thing that kept me sane. I pretty much listen to you every night and day. Without it I’m just not happy. I don’t mean to sound like a crazy obsessed fangirl, I’m really not like those fangirls who draw little love hearts everywhere with your name on it, I swear lol. Its just that your voice manages to calm me down and make all my troubles fade away for a while. Its weird to explain, but yeah. I just wanted to thank you for being there for me, even though you had no idea you were. So, I drew you a portrait, I’m hoping you find it as lovely as I do. Its not perfect, but hey, my names not Van Gogh. Anywho, I hope you like it and I hope you don’t mind me bothering you by sending this. You probably receive a lot of crazy junk. But I promise, this isn’t junk. I know you probably won’t receive this, but it would be quite lovely if you did and maybe if you even considered writing back to let me know you got it? My address will be on the back as the return address. It would mean so much to me…
Amy-lee xx
“Wow, I sound so corny and depressing…” She groaned.
She stuffed the letter into the envelope along with the drawing, licked it shut, groaning at the horrible taste of the sticky seal and scribbled down his address.
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning tends so seem a tad boring and slow, but it gets better..