His Poison Girl..

Final Chapter

“Everyone’s here Amy!” Her mother called out to her as everyone pulled up outside.
“We’re coming!” She called back, running out of her room with Ville slowly following her.
“What if they don’t like me? I don’t want your friends to not approve of me… you know, with the whole 18 years apart shit..” Ville whispered in Amy’s ear as they stood at the front door waving to everyone that was hopping out of their car.
“I don’t give a shit if they don’t approve of you and I don’t care about the age difference. It’s none of their business. If I want to be with a 36 year old Finnish man of my dreams, then I will be with a 36 year old Finnish man of my dreams!” She laughed and grabbed his hand as they stepped outside to greet everyone.
Everyone just stood there, staring as Amy walked out holding hands with a tall, mysterious, older guy. Amy just smiled and kept on walking towards them, not caring whether they like him or not. She was in love and no one in the world would dare to break them apart.
“Guys, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Ville” She smiled as she their entwined hands up, pointing towards him.
“Ville, this is Sam, Eli, Anna, Jack, Rhys, Gwen, Michael, Tina, Niles and Emily” She pointed out at everyone individually.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you all” He nervously smiled.
Some just nodded their head in response and others smiled. Not knowing what to say or do. They knew Amy was in love with him, but not once did they ever expect this to happen. She knew they didn’t approve of him, only Lilly did and that’s all she cared about. They may be her friends, but she didn’t care, Lilly was her only priority.
==============================================================================
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to Amy, happy birthday to yooooou!” All of her friends and family cheered as she blew out the candles.
“You didn’t make a wish!?” Her friend Sam grilled at her.
“I don’t need to, my wish’s already came true” She smiled up at Ville, her cheeks glowing pink as he tilted down and gently kissed the top of her head.
Her mother handed her a sharp knife to cut the cake.
“If you touch the bottom, you have to kiss the closest guy to you!” Sam laughed.
“Ha! I’m fine with that” She laughed back, looking up at Ville who was standing right beside her, his arms stretched around her waist.
She sliced the cake, making sure it went right down to the bottom, giggling as she turned to Ville and stood on her toes to reach his lips. Lightly pressing their lips together while everyone cheered and whistled at them.
“Presents time!” Lilly shouted, jumping in excitement.
Amy tore open every gift and card she received, containing a few $50 notes, jewellery and alcohol, thanking everyone for the gifts. Then to be surprised by Ville who handed her a dark purple envelope.
“But you’ve already given me gifts?” She looked up at him in confusion.
“This one’s a special one” He smiled down at her.
She slowly tore the envelope open to find two tickets, one plane ticket to Finland and a VIP ticket to the Helldone Festival 2012. Amy couldn’t help but squeal in excitement and wrapping her arms around Ville. She rested her face against his chest as he softly kissed the top of head. She lifted her head up to face his. Their noses touching and staring into each other’s eyes. She couldn’t help herself from kissing him.
“I also have one more surprise for you” He whispered as he slowly pulled away from her kiss.
He turned around and placed a CD in the karaoke machine and announced that he has a surprise for Amy, motioning them to be quiet. Everyone sat down and was silent as Amy stood there watching Ville pick up a microphone from the machine and jumped up on the boot of his car.
Her face lit up as she recognised the background music to her favourite HIM song, ‘Scared to Death’. A smile so big that it hurt, stretched upon her face as he started to sing the words, smiling and looking down to Amy. Everyone cheered and some even had their phone out recording his performance. As he started the second verse, he jumped off his back of his car and slowly strolled towards Amy. Her heart pounding so fast, that she felt like she was going to pass out. He reached where she was standing, leaning his forehead against hers, singing the words and watching her eyes light up and her cheeks glow red. He brushed his hand through her slightly tangled hair down to her warm face and stroking her soft skin, feeling the warmth of her cheeks and skimming the tip of his nose across hers.
“And you’re sweet like poison…” He spoke so softly in that only Amy could hear.
She smiled and stretched her arms around his neck as he placed his hand over her cheek, their lips pressing against one another’s passionately, smiling between each breath as everyone clapped and whistled at them.
“I love you” She whispered as their lips found one another’s again.
He pulled her closer and tightly wrapped his arms around her body as she pulled her head away from his kiss, looking into his eyes, looking greener than ever and the biggest, loving smile stretched upon his face.
“My Poison Girl…” He whispered into her ear, kissing her neck as he drew his head back towards her smile.