His Poison Girl..

Chapter Four

“Alright, I’m off to work again, oh and your fathers going to be home late tonight, he has to work back a few hours. I should be home around 6pm. Behave and be careful. No strangers or parties okay?” Her mother smirked.
“Sure thing mummio!” Amy giggled as she saluted her mum goodbye.
For the first time in a while she was actually in a good mood for no apparent reason. She felt good to be happy about nothing. She waved her mum off as she drove away. Amy walked over to the mailbox to see if she had any letters from Ville. Her heart sank a little as she opened to an empty box. It’s been way over two weeks since she sent her letter. “He doesn’t usually take this long to reply. He was just probably too busy or he hasn’t received it yet...” She mumbled to herself. She turned around and walked back into the house and switched her stereo on full ball, singing and dancing around her room to every HIM song that came on.

It was about 11am as she was singing along to ‘Right here in my arms’ when she heard a loud knock at the door. She ran over to her IPod and turned the volume right down. Her heart started pounding and her mind started racing, she had no idea who it was. She wasn’t expecting anyone. Who could it be? She thought. Amy started freaking out as she quietly tipped toed over towards the door and peeked through the corner of the curtain. Her heart pulsed as she saw a tall shady man wearing a black hat, black jeans and a dark red long sleeve shirt.
The man turned back around as he noticed the curtain moving. Her heart stopped pounding and her jaw dropped open as she realised that the shady guy was actually the guy of her dreams, the guy who she had been writing to for the past 4 months. That guy being the one and only, Ville Valo.
Amy yanked the door open as fast as she could and stood there, gobsmacked and just stared at him. She started pinching the skin on the top of her hand to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. To make sure that he really was standing there on her front veranda.
“SURPIRISE!” He shouted.