His Poison Girl..

Chapter Seven.

"Oh jeez, dad's home!" Amy cried as she jumped on the lounge and peeked her head through the curtains.
"Is he really that intimidating?" Ville concerned that he may have to face a very angry man.
"Um, no... Not really, he just doesn't do well with meeting my friends who are guys, especially when they are 18 years older than me and flew all the way from Finland just to see me..." Amy sighed, this is a dream come true for her, if only her father will hopeflly understand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So... you mean to tell me that you have been writing to me daughter for almost 5 months and you decided to fly 20 hours from Finland to Australia just to meet her and wish her a happy birthday?" Her dad, raising his voice, questioning Ville of all of his intentions.
"Yes, exactly that, Sir" He replied in a soft calm voice, hoping her dad won't go on some ravenous rampage.
"Wow... um... all right then. I'm fine with that" Her father replied in an extremely cheerful tone which concerned everyone that was in the room.
"What?!" Amy and her mother called simultaneously, staring in disbelief.
"Hey, since when have we or will ever get the chance to have a famous rockstar in the house?" he scoffed.
"Well... I spose you're right" Her mother agreed as she stared at Ville, who had his eyes locked onto Amy while she watched TV.
Ville's eyes quickly darted away as Amy looked up at him, giggling to herself as she realised what he was doing. Ville's face turned to a shade of crimson, knowing that Amy had realised that he was watching her.
"Amy, would you be able to get the clothes off the line? I hurt my shoulder today at work and i can't stretch it out" Her mother asked politely, having the intentions of getting her out of the room so she could privately talk to Ville and Amy's father.
"Yeah, sure" Amy smiled as she hopped off the lounge, grabbing the washing basket on her way out.
"Ville, could i ask you a few questions? There's something im curious about..." Amy's mother asked nicely.
"Of course you may" He smiled politely.
"With the way i caught you looking at Amy just then and how you wrote all those letters and sent all of those lovely gifts, you didn't really fly all those hours to come here and wish her a happy birthday, did you?..." She spoke slowly, trying not to offend Ville in any way.