Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

Lightweight

Before we knew it, Gerard was yelling for us to come downstairs if we wanted to party, before turning on the music. Mikey and I went downstairs a few minutes later, to find people starting to enter the house. We found Gerard in the kitchen, filling a cooler with various alcohols and putting stacks of plastic cups on the counter. He turned and saw us watching us.

"You guys want a drink?" Gerard asked.

"Sure," I said at the same time as Mikey said, "No thanks."

Gerard smiled at me.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Beer is fine," I replied. Gerard reached into the cooler and pulled out a can of beer.

"Want a cup?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, watching as Gerard grabbed one of the cups and carefully filling the cup before handing it to me. "Thanks."

Gerard picked up a cup sitting near him on the counter and held it up.

"Cheers," he said. I held my cup up slightly before taking a large gulp. I made a face from the taste as I watched Gerard down whatever was left in his cup. It had been a while since I'd had beer. People were starting to fill in the kitchen, looking for a drink so Mikey and I slipped out and headed to the living room. We plopped down on the couch, but not before Mikey turned the music up. Before we knew it, people were crowding into the living room enjoying their drinks and dancing. I drinked some more of my drink and before I knew it, my cup was empty.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled to Mikey, who just nodded.

I got up off the couch and headed for the kitchen. There was less people in their now. Gerard was in there still though, talking to a guy who was really short. Gerard saw me come in and gave me a small smile. I felt myself starting to blush and headed over to the cooler and grabbed another beer. I opened it and started pouring it into my cup, making sure it didn't overflow.

"Allie," I heard Gerard say. I turned around to see that Gerard and the guy he had been talking to had moved so they were closer to me. "I want you to meet my friend Frank."

"Nice to meet you," I said, holding out my hand which he took.

"Same here," he said. "So, you're Mikey's friend?"

"Yeah," I said. I drank some of my beer. I was feeling kind of awkward now, because I didn't know what to say. "Well, I'm going to go back to the living room. See you guys later."

I left the living room and went to the living room and to the couch I had been sitting on with Mikey, only to find that Mikey was gone. I sighed, before sitting back down on the couch, drinking more of my beer. I spotted Mikey dancing with a girl. They looked like they were having a good time and I smiled slightly. Someone sat down next to me and I looked to see that it was Gerard. Gerard smiled and took my cup out of my hand. He drank some of my beer before setting it down on the coffee table. He grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me off the couch. He moved closer to me so that his mouth was by my ear.

"Let's dance," he said, his warm breath tickling my ear. I nodded my head and Gerard wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into the moving bodies. My heart was pounding as Gerard held me close as we danced to the fast paced music.

After dancing long enough to make both of us fairly sweaty, Gerard took my hand and led us to the kitchen wear he got us both a cup of beer. I emptied the cup quickly, trying to quench my thirst. Gerard laughed.

"Easy there," he said, as I refilled my cup, which I also downed. I could already feel the effects of the alcohol on me. I was a lightweight after all.

"You take it easy," I slurred, smiling at him. He smiled back. Finishing up his cup of beer. He set the empty cup on the counter. I had gotten myself another cup of beer and as I finished it, Gerard took that cup out of my hand.

"Come on," he said, taking my hand. I looked at our hands before looking back at Gerard and smiling.

"I like you a lot," I said.

"I like you too," said Gerard.

"You do?" I said, smiling. Gerard smiled and nodded.

I couldn't help what I did next, which was I pushed Gerard up against the nearest wall and kissed him. I held myself against him and he kissed me back and slipped his tounge into my mouth. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," I said. And then I felt myself getting queasy and I turned quickly, throwing up on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a longer than usual update ; ) Some slight news, I've got a new story planned out. It features Frank Iero and is called 'Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It.' I'll probably be posting the new story sometime soon, so keep an eye out for it if you're interested. I also have a new one-shot called 'Just One More Night' featuring Ryan Ross. Feel free to check that out too.
Comments please? :D
~Sally