Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

"Excuse me?"

Allie's P.O.V.

Everything with Gerard was perfect. He was always kind and romantic. It was everything I had imagined. One night, a few weeks later, I went to Gerard's house and knocked on the front door. Mikey opened it a minute later.

"Hey Mikey," I said, smiling. As soon as Mikey realized it was me he seemed to look a little nervouse. "Is Gerard home?"

"Uh, no actually," Mikey said. We stood there looking at each other for a moment. "Oh! You can come in if you want. I'm sure he'll be home soon."

Mikey backed up and I stepped inside.

"Thanks," I said. "So, what are you doing?"

"Not much," Mikey said. "I was actually on my way out to hang out with some friends."

"Cool," I said. "Well, don't feel obligated to stay and wait with me."

"You don't mind?" Mikey asked.

"Not at all," I said. Mikey looked like he wasn't sure of something. "Trust me, Mikey. If I wanted you to stay, I'd let you know."

"True," Mikey said. "Then I guess I'll see you later."

"Bye," I said, as Mikey went out the still open door, closing it behind him. Now alone, I decided I'd go wait for Gerard in his room. I'd been down there a few times, but never by myself. I sighed and sat on his bed. Then I just laid down. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

-------------------------------------------

I was awoken later by the sound of something crashing. I sat upright. I forgot where I was, but then I remembered that I was in Gerard's room. I looked at the alarm clock next to Gerard's bed and saw that it was 2 in the morning. I got up and went up the stairs. When I opened the door, my ears were met with the sound of hysterical laughing. I looked towards the front door and saw Gerard laying on the floor.

"Gerard?" I said. He looked up at me and stopped laughing.

"Allie," he said, laughing a little. "There's three of you."

I shook my head.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. As I got closer, I didn't need an answer. He reeked of alcohol..and something else. I didn't know what the something else was though.

"I might be," he said, giggling. I sighed.

"Come on," I said, holding my hand out to him. "Let's get you up."

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up as best I could. It didn't help that he wasn't helping me. When he was almost standing, he let go of my hand and I fell onto the floor, hitting my elbows hard on the wooden floor.

"Ow," I said, my eyes watering from the pain. Gerard just stood there, laughing. I glared at him. "It's not funny. That hurt."

"Aw, I'm sorry," Gerard said. Gerard got on the floor and got on top of me before sitting up, straddling my hips. He started to lift up my shirt. "Want me to make it better?"

I pushed his hands away, trying to pull my shirt back down.

"Stop it, Gerard," I said. He continued to try pulling my shirt up. I smacked his hands. "I said stop."

Gerard stopped and got off of me.

"Bitch," he said. I stood up too.

"Excuse me?" I said. He glared at me. "Why are you calling me a bitch?"

"Because you're my girlfriend and you won't even put out for me," he said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Just because I'm your girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm going to 'put out' for you," I said.

"Whatever," he said. "Why don't you just go home?"

"Fine," I said. "I will."

I walked outside, slamming the front door behind me. I knew he was drunk, but I wasn't going to put up with that. I'll have to talk to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates for this one might come slow. I'm not really feeling it. :/
Feel free to check out my Frank Iero story 'Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It' That one is doing about a million times better than this one, and I update that one regularly ; )
Another story I'm working on, 'She's Not Bleeding On the Ballroom Floor Just For The Attention' featuring Ryan Ross. I have 2 chapters up for that. Feel try to check those out.
~Sally