Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

Hope

Gerard's P.O.V.

After teasing Mikey about his girlfriend, or whoever the fuck she was, I went to my room which happened to also be the basement. It's not as bad as you might think. It's not all moldy and full of spiders. It gets kind of cold, but I get privacy. I don't have to share a room with Mikey anymore either. I settled on my bed and just stared at the wall in front of me. I heard footsteps upstairs and Mikey's voice. I couldn't hear what he was saying though.

I then suddenly found myself thinking of that girl again. She wasn't bad looking. I think she was in a few of my classes. What was her name again? Whatever. It's unimportant. She's Mikey's friend, and I could care less about Mikey's friends

Allie's P.O.V.

"Mikey, where's your bathroom?" I asked. We had been hanging out in Mikey's room, just listening to music and talking. Mikey looked at me in shock.

"I gave you a whole freaking tour of my house and you don't know where the bathroom is?" Mikey asked.

I tried not to smile, and shook my head no.

"I'm sorry Mikey," I said. "But can you please tell me. I really have to go."

"Fine," said Mikey. I saw him smile slightly. "Downstairs, go down the hallway and it's the last door on the left."

"Thanks," I jumped up and ran out of Mikey's room. When I got into the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it, just in case. I did my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands, etc, etc.

When I opened the door and stepped out, I ran right into Gerard who was about to knock on the bathroom door. I felt my blood rush to my face.

"Sorry," I said. I slipped past him and headed toward the stairs.

"Hey," I heard Gerard say. I stopped and turned around.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Allie," I said. I watched as he nodded his head and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I smiled. The fact that he had actually wanted to know my name gave me hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first, before I forget (like the last time I did this), I'm dedicating this chapter to lovedInside, for giving me the idea to write in Gerard's P.O.V. Um, I'd like to apologize that that part isn't very interesting o.o Don't kill me lol. Anyways, sorry this update is kind of short. But it's better than nothing ; ) I'm just going to be busy alot so I'll update when I can. Thanks! Feedback please?