Love the heartless King

Introduction

5 kingdoms
Beltemort – The land of wealth
Quinslet-the land of peace
Nottingham-the biggest and brutal city
Seamingland-the land of pearls and is surrounded by sea
Rockethood-the land of barbaric men, slaves and fighters

Beltemort
Ruled by King Phillip but later died in battle. Bestfriend of King George
Prince Daniel- heir to the throne of Beltemort, eldest son of King Phillip and Queen Clarissa. Arrogant, selfish, an excellent swordsman and the most eligible bachelor.
Queen Clarissa-wife of King Phillip. A very beautiful queen but contains a wicked heart and loves making sinister ideas.
General Hagard- brother of Queen Clarissa
Naomi and Jeremy-younger siblings of Prince Daniel

Quinslet
King George-ruler of Quinslet. Best friend of King Phillip
Queen Rachel-wife of King George. Died of giving birth to her youngest child Margaret
Prince Morgan-heir to the throne of Quinslet, and a great fighter
Princess Louisiana, a real beauty, courted by many men. Loves hunting, swordfighting and inventing medicines
Princess Margaret – a spritely girl that loves tricks and causing trouble
Anthony-bestfriend of Lousiana and a servant boy

Nottingham
King Hagard- a terrible and cruel king who wants to cause wars and havoc
Queen Vita-loves jewelry, entertainment and as cruel as her husband

Seamingland
King David- a kind and loving king. A good friend of King Phillip.
Queen evelyn – sister of Queen Rachel. Wife of King david
Prince Victor-bestfriend of Prince Morgan. Heir to the throne of Seamingland and also a good fighter
Princess Rosella- has a big crush on Prince Daniel
Prince james – died because Queen Clarissa pushed him from a high tower and left him without having anyone gave her suspicious looks. His death to everyone was a big mystery
Princess Blively- a tomboy and wants to be a warrior

Rockethood
Mafunlau (mafunlaw)
Ruler of rockethood
Danaya
Wife of mafunlau. She was only forced by her brother Dongun to marry Mafunlau for power. But later on fell in love with mafunlau
Dongun
Brother of danaya. He and his sister are fraternal twins, both have blonde hair unlike the people of Rockethood who are all black. They are from Beltemort and believed that King Phillip murdered their parents. They will seek revenge
There were distance fighting between Beltemort and Rockethood. Slashing and clashing of swords, shields and knives. They all looked fierce and ready to risk their lives. Many were killed and injured. But it was the way their lives were. A battlefield.
A man falls down and there were distance cheering. One kingdom won and the other lose. The man was carried back to his kingdom where he was greeted by his weeping wife and children. The doctor hurriedly checked his wound.
A great amount of blood was reduced in his system. A thick and big bandage is wrapped around his left abdomen. It wont last long and he’ll be gone from this world.
He called his son, his heir to the throne, gave his blessings which was witnessed by everyone. After a few minutes, his breathing eased and closed his eyes.
The people mourned for his death for a month. Yet after it they celebrated the coronation of their prince who is crowned king. He promise he would seek revenge for the death of his father. But first he must bring back the property of his kingdom and find a wife.

Chapter 1
“Psst! Lous! Lous!” pronounced as( Luce)
Louisiana woke from her deep slumber and checked her window. She looked out from her window and saw her best friend Anthony, the servant boy, throwing pebbles in her window.
“Get up princess if you don’t want to be catch by your father.” Anthony said in a teasing tone.
“I’ll be right down.” Lous said sleepily. She slowly got her hunting clothes, boots, bow and arrow. She ran to the stables , seeing an Anthony brushing the horses.
“You are such a sleepyhead.” Anthony said while they mounted their horses.
“Oh shut up.” Lous snapped “You almost broke my window with all those throwing stuffs. And be grateful Father is not around.”
Anthony laughed “Raise you to the forest Princess!”
And Anthony took off with a cheerful laugh
“Men”Lous murmured and followed Anthony “No fair!”

“Sire, you would absolutely love Princess Louisiana. Every man in the land would want her hand.” Cornwitch said as King Daniel grumbled. Ever since he became King, his people asked for a Queen. Since he never want to disappoint his people, he did what he was supposed to do.
“Another princess?” Jeremy asked
“when will you even get tired?” Naomi said a hint of annoyance in her tone.
King Daniel agrees with his siblings, he is sick and tired of all of this meeting princesses and finding a queen. Before, he lived a life of freedom and joy, not responsibilities and finding a bloody wife. Before , he can choose whomever woman he wants, and pick up fights whenever he wants. He is not even ready to marry.
“Shut it you two.” Clarissa said glaring at her two young children and looked at his know King son “Daniel, your people needs a queen. And I think Louisiana is perfect for you. I heard good things about her.”
You’ve told me repeatedly those lines to each princess I’ve met before ,Daniel said in his mind
They were on their way to Quinslet. King George went first to his kingdom to prepare their arrival.
“Just make sure----whoah!” King Daniel didn’t finished what he was about to say because the carriage stopped. Making them all fall from their seats. Cornwitch, his ambassador, came out and began to argue with a servant boy.
“I thought their kingdom was a land of peace?” Naomi asked amused.
“It is, it’s just we came and it all turned upside down.” Jeremy said sarcastically
“Monsieur, it was all a big accident. We could always talk about this without arguing.” A female voice said.
“Who could that be?” Naomi said and they all peered outside to see a servant boy with a girl in a hunter’s clothes. She has an angelic face that can make everyone brighten their day, a long curly hair in a ponytail, high cheekbones, pinkish cheeks and luscious red lips. What attracted Daniel is her eyes. Brown radiant eyes , glittering in the afternoon sun.
“she is such a beauty for a hunter.” Jeremy said with admiration in his voice
“But not royalty.” Clarissa said flatly. The servent boy and the hunter girl were dismissed. Daniel stared at them as they mounted their horses and head off to the woods.
Who could she be? Daniel asked himself
♠ ♠ ♠
Reviews and comments I will greatly appreciate :))))))))