Status: Active; slow

Arachne

Tampon

As 5th period ends. Still have like five laps to do, but I slowly make my way up the stairs to where my stuff is. As I place, my right hand on my bag. I hear a deathly whistle ringing in my ear. “Shit!” “Ms. Night, where do you think you are going? You still have lap for me.” “Come out coach, class is over. Plus I thought you have to coach a team next laps,” while putting my bag over my shoulder and putting my hands on the curve of my hips. “NO, I have the day off from coaching. Now, run pleases.”
“Fine,” while putting my bag back on the stairs 3 minutes goes by so slow that I thought I was going to die. While that is over. Walking to the stairs. I looked down hopping to see my bag in the shot were I put it. Now it is gone. “Were in the fuck is my bag?”
“Yea,” he says looking super pissed off than normal. Walking behind the stairs. Not knowing what is going on. “What is this, “pulling out a light purple stick form my bag.
“Really…you don’t know what that is.” I close my eyes, and think to myself how old are you. “Ok, this is,” taking the unknown object from his hands. “A thing you put in your...V…A…G…I…N…A…YOU know were babies come from. A vagina,” looking at him as if he should know this already. “Really it feels like I’m explaining this to a 15 or 16 year old girl.” “Yea...”
“What it’s a tampon… come on how old are you?” “I’m 25. I have heard and seen them in their boxes at the stored.” “Well…ok…so you this is weird. Telling a 25 year old man what a tampon is.” I take my tampon out of his hand, and back into its rightful place. As I turn my back to the coach. I feel an unknown object cure its way over my hips and up my stomach. As any normal girl would freak out, but has we know by now. I am not normal. I place my fingers on top of the unknown object. Learning that it was fingers. His fingers. I turn around and found him closer to me then he was.
As he wrap his hands around my wrist. Not knowing what to do. I placed both my hands on his chest. Feeling his hard; warm muscles rise and fall in between us. He slowly turns our body, and being walking forward. First, not knowing what is going on and on top of that, we are backwards. Well I am moving backward, and he is moving forwards. As my back hits a cold; hard wall.

(My friend helped me out with this chapter. So be nice guys.)

Wow, what the hell is wrong with me? Here I am, my back pressed against a wall, and coach dickhead with his hands roaming over me. I mean, how desperate could someone get? However, I am not sure whether that thought is meant for him or me…
Maybe that is why, shortly after his mouth slant across mine and there is a deep poring of his tongue, I suddenly shove him backwards, I am backwards. I am breathless, but otherwise mostly clam. “Goodbye.” There-lust.
Whatever had been about transpiring, with a certain starting clarity I knew I should leave. So quickly, I gathered my things, leaving Coach Dickhead with the tampon, and I rushed out. Somehow, I kept my dignity with nary a swollen lip or a flush, but just barely, it seemed…
“Oof!”
“Hey! Watch where you’re going jackass!” I snap the words at the unknown person unlucky enough to have bumped into me.
A smile filled with indolence meets my waspish tone, followed by a hearty chuckle. “Must be fate, us bumping into each other twice in a day,” Golden Eyes comments. And golden his eyes are. They`re like twin liquid pools of…uh, stardust? What the fuck is gold colored besides gold? Anyway, you get my point. Gold eyes; dark hair. Man, if only his clothes didn't scream he was the Prep Queen`s perfect mate…
Oh, shit. I am gawking like a dumbass. Motherfucker. Collecting myself, I stiffen my posture and slide backwards out of his grip in a single, lithe movement. “Or you`re stalking me, “I counter, proud of the coolness in my vice.
“Black. Night.” A sudden voice snaps. “Detention this afternoon; both of you.” Double shit. You know what? Scratch that. Smelly shit.
The principle then begins sheading us off, and I glare at Golden Eyes. “Nice, Black,” I mutter scathingly.
“My pleasure, Night.”
I sign. “Call me Arachne.”
“Call me Xander.”

(I’m sorry if this chapter is not long often for you. But I love it.)