Little Things

O1

Admiration is a ten letter word, with four syllables.

Harry Styles knew what it meant, he knew it well. There were a lot of things that he admired; he admired people, and their little qualities, the things that made them unique. It was different, he was different. He’d watch people in ways no one else could, listen to their words, hear what they were saying. Even though he was only eighteen years old, he was so much wiser than he seemed to be.

He’d stare at someone’s lips as they talked, marveling at the way they moved. He’d watch their hands, and the shapes they made, watching the way the skin moved over the muscles. Harry liked watching people, watching the way people moved and the way that they lived their lives. It wasn’t watching in a creepy way, someone or something would catch his eye and he’d watch.

But just like an artist, Harry had someone he liked to admire more than anyone else. It slowly became his obsession, watching the way they moved, the way they turned their head or blinked their eyes. This one person was the person that had caught Harry’s eye forever, as it seemed. It was just the way person he was never able to get out of his mind; the one he could never stop watching.

At first he thought it was awkward. He’d been scared to look for too long, or breathe too much around him. It needed a mission, a plan to closely follow. There were others around, one in particular, that watched him more than anyone else. It was the only person that he would allow to watch him. On the inside it made his skin crawl, and a few times he’d wonder if maybe that’s what it felt like to be the ones he watched.

This one person that he needed to watch him more than anyone else wouldn’t. They were oblivious to the concept of it all, to the way that he wanted to be watched. It was always small little glances in his direction. Little waves and big smiles with bright eyes and lanky limbs, it was so different from the ones he usually got, the ones with the big, bright smile, the crinkle in his eyes and the strong arms. Harry needed the different between the two. He needed something different.

Harry admired the way he moved, how his head moved side to side as he listened to a song he liked. Or the way he was always happy to do something, and how he, no matter what, always tried to make others smile. It was the things that Harry admired about him that made him want the other boy so much. But he couldn’t have him; he was like some unattainable prize.

It’d been a long time coming, before Harry would even bother with getting close to him. There were plans he had, missions that he needed to fulfill before he was allowed that close. It was sneaky and the youngest boy needed to be careful about it. He’d gone to work for months trying to plan it out for no one would catch on, no one would see what he was trying to do.

Management ruined it. They tore apart his plans, sent him for a loop. It was on tour, they were staying in a hotel, and they only had four rooms left for them. Everyone was pair up, it all ruined his plans. Harry kissed one goodbye, promising it’d be alright, and he’d be by soon. He made his way to the room, his bag his tow, eyes glued to the person before him.

It was that night that Harry admired all he could.

The two of them slept in the same bed, shirtless, the covers hanging at their waists. Harry’s finger tips were ghosting along the skin, drawing patterns and writing words. His green eyes meeting his, and dancing along the others face. It was his one moment to take in everything. He was allowed to look and allowed to touch.

The one person that left Harry Styles pinning after wanted his attention after all. He wanted to be watched just as much as Harry wanted to watch him. That’s why they did that night, they watched each other.

Harry watched the way his blue eyes crinkled when he was happy, watch the way his lips curled into a smile and how beautiful he was. He watched the way his muscles tensed and relaxed under his touch. How his pale skin was stretched over his muscles. His green eyes danced over pale skin as the goose bumps erupted over his skin.

That night the two admired each other, each and every part. Every inch of skin, every smile and laugh, kiss and hug. It was forbidden, it couldn’t happen again. There was so much at stake for this. So, Harry took in as much as he could tonight. As much blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin as he could. As much smiles, laughs, and accents as he could.

It’s all he had.

All they had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go.
I got he idea from something I'd wrote before on here called That One Thing, and I got the idea for this.
It's might be 5-6 parts, if I can fit it into what I'm planning for it.
Comment & Subscribe.
xx.