Status: hi, i was inspired & this happened. I forget to update a lot. Don't hate, appreciate.

The Dead Just Like You Will Rise,

So come on lift your voices towards the sky,

(INTRODUCTION) hi, my name is Anastasia Clementine. I am 15 years old. My mom and dad are getting a divorce. I'm going to live with my mom. We are moving to Pensacola, Florida. Wherever that is. I have an older brother named Seth, who is already out of school and lives in California. I was going to live with him but since I still have school, mom said that wouldn't work out.

I have long dark purple hair, brown eyes, and I am very pale. I have a small owl tattooed on my wrist. I am very shy but not so much once you get to know me. I am in love with music. I can sing, and play piano.

-

Mom bought a small little house in the suburbs. I get my own room which I am already filling up with my band posters. Mom made sure I had my own little studio to play piano and record in. Sometimes I make videos of my singing but then I over think things and never upload them.

Tomorrow is my first day attending Pensacola High School. I am truly worried, but it is not like I'm going to make friends anyways.

"Ana dinner is ready!" I jumped when mom shouted that from down stairs.

"Okay i will be right down!"

"alright!"

My mom is a pretty cool person. She didn't freak out about my tattoo, which she has a lot of, unlike my dad. He thought I was going to start worshiping Satan, which i didn't even get because I hardly make an effort to leave the house so why would I make the effort to do that?! Whatever. He is out of my life now.

"hey mom" I say while grabbing my bowl of pasta.

"hi Ana, do you like the house and your studio?!"

"YES mom I lovee it so much, thank you."

"no problem sweetie." we smile at each other, "so how are you feeling about school tomorrow?"

"egh, I really don't want to, because of all the name calling, but I believe I will manage." I chuckled

"Thats what I like to hear kiddo!"

"Yepyepyep."

"you are so weird,"

"hey hey I get enough of that!"

"sorry sweetie."

"s'kay. listen, mom I am going to go to bed now because it has been a long day un packing but I will see you in the morning, yeah?"

"yeah, goodnight Anastasia."

"night mom!"

I lay there under my piano key bed sheets listening to Mayday Parade Terrible Things. I literally cannot listen to this song without crying, so there we have it. I cry myself to sleep.

"Hey, you know they're all the same
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in
Live right now, yeah, just be yourself
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else" My Alarm went off at 5:00 a.m.

'fuuuuuuuck' I groaned while turning it off.

I got up after procrastinating for about ten minutes. I picked out my all black vans except for the little "off the wall" sign on the back. My black and white striped skinny jeans, black 'the beatles' shirt with a black cardigan over top.

I got out of the shower straightening my hair to perfection while listening to the piano version of Secret Valentine by We The Kings.

"mom! Im going to head to school!"

"okay babe! I love you! Make friends!"

"yeah yeah, I love you too!" I said whilst shaking my head and shutting the door.

I turned on Terrible Things by Mayday Parade which was a stupid idea because I can't not cry whilst hearing it.

I reached the hell hole about 10 minutes later. I walked threw the front doors and got so many dirty looks except for one guy who was just staring at me. uh, thanks for making me self conscious guy.

I got all my papers from the office, and my locker number 481 by the window on the the third floor.

I reached my locker and I noticed there was that guy standing there looking out the window. It was raining. He looked like he was crying. Now, being the person I am I'll ask if he is okay. I worry about people before I worry about myself.

I tap his shoulder, "hey, a-are you alright?" I mumble out. (i forgot to mention that I mumble a lot and to say people can understand me is an understatement)

He looks back at me, "y-yeah, its just nothing its stupid its nothing." He looks back out towards the glum sky.

"hey, hey, I'm sure it isn't stupid or nothing, you can tell me it is okay."

He looks at me again and smiles for a second, "okay.. Well you see my momma died not to long ago, and when the sky cries I cry, I feel like its her crying because she misses us, or wants me to know she is okay and I shouldn't be scared."

I hug him after he says that, "I am so so so sorry about your mom! I wouldn't know what I would do without mine! That is not stupid at all im so sorry." Here I am feeling bad for the kid whom I don't even know the name of.

We let go of the hug and he isn't crying anymore. "Thank you. I'm Austin Carlile, by the way."

"Anastasia Clementine." I put my hand out for him to shake which he gladly accepts.

"oh my god! Aren't you going to be late for your first class?!"

"No haha, I'm new and I have study hall first so we can just tell them you were showing me around?"

"Sounds cool, let's go stasia!"HE JUST GAVE ME A NIICKNAME WHAT

Austin takes us to all the classes and get's permission from all of the teachers to show me around since I am new. They said YES

"Annd, here is the Auditorium, with the grand piano, guitars-" I cut Austin off by running to the piano.

"Holy god! This is an amazing grand piano! I love it so much!" Austin laughs at me.

"Sooo, can you play?"

I suddenly get shy "y-yeah I can, I s-sing a bit t-too but I'm not that good..."

"Oh come on Stasia, I am sure you are! Please sing and play for me pleeeeeassee." Me feeling guilty over everything i reply "fine" and Austin grins at me.

I start playing Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. I close my eyes so I feel alone. That is when I play best, I'm alone. Austin isn't here. I'm alone.

"By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen

She said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me"

Now son, I'm only telling you this...
Because life, can do terrible things"

I open my eyes and Austin is grinning with tears in his eyes. I close my eyes again.

"Now most of the time, we'd had too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story, that couldn't compare"

Austin joined in for the rest of the song.

"I said, "Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"

Now son, I'm only telling you this...
Because life, can do terrible things
You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray
That God, shows you differently

She said, "Boy can I tell you, a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me"

Slow, so slow
I fell to the ground, on my knees

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If given the choice, then, I'm begging you, choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

Now son, I'm only telling you this...
...Because life, can do terrible things"

I opened my eyes, "you are so so so good Stasia!" Austin said whilst hugging me from the side.

"thanks Austin you are really good too" I say smiling.

"nahhhh, I'm a better screamer but, thanks."

"ooh I'll have to hear you scream sometime?" I question.

"ferr sherr." He says in a funny voice.

We hear a cough and look up, a teacher was standing there.

"Uh, sorry to break this up but you guys were really good and should think about joining the talent show this Friday? Oh and are you new? I haven't seen you around before."

Austin answered for us, "Yeah we will definitely look into it MR. S. This is Anastasia Clementine she is new here."

"Awesome! You'll love it here and I just heard the piano and wanted to tell you the buses just left so you can head home now!" He laughs.

"Okay thank you Mr. S"

"Sure thing Austin!" He walks away from Austin and I leaving us alone again.

Austin asks me if I want a ride home, I gladly accept.

We're in front of my house and Austin opens the car door for me, "Oh how gentlemanly of you Austin! Thanks."

"hahaha sure thing." He grins.

I am about to walk up to my house when he calls me "hey wait, um, h-here is my number. Text me later, yeah?" He asks hopefully.

"ferr sherr Austin!" We laugh because I mocked his saying from earlier.

We hug and he lets me go, "see you later!"

"bye!"

I got into my house and my mom exploded with questions. I told her everything and she thinks Austin has a crush on me. She also wants to meet him and says we should practice for the talent show so he should come over tomorrow. I texted Austin all the details and he says that would be great.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

But I wonder, will I grow to like Austin?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I had to re-write this because it all got deleted the first time :( I really really hope you like this! Next chapter coming soon! Tell me if you like it!

until next time, xxxx