Status: I kind of really love Ed Sheeran so. || ACTIVE

#sorrynotsorry

Something Perfectly Obscure

From her bathroom, Jez could hear loud laughter and she pulled her eyebrows together. Ed hadn’t mentioned company. She wrapped a towel around her body, her blond hair falling limp on the white fabric. She quickly dressed, not bothering to dry her hair or apply makeup. She slipped on a pair of beaten up converse before grabbing her iPhone and wallet, slipping out of her room. As she neared closer she could see Ed’s fiery red hair on their sofa and about five other lads roaming the living room.
“Jez!” Ed exclaims loudly jumping up from the sofa as he spots his best friend trying to sneak by.
“Hello, Ed.” She smiles, turning on her heel to face the ginger. “I didn’t know your friends were coming over so I was just gonna run over to Danny’s.” She shrugs, referring to her heavy-metal friend.
“We don’t mind,” An Irish accent calls from behind Ed. Jezebel tilts her head to the right so she can see past Ed.
“Are you sure? Wouldn’t want to intrude.” She smiles.
“Honestly, love. You seem like no trouble,” comes from a tall, tan with a matching Nirvana shirt and Jezebel decides that she already likes him. Ed smirks at Zayn’s misjudgment.
“That’s what they all say.” He rolls his eyes, earning a playful slap on the shoulder from Jez.
“Let the boy think what he wants.”
“Even if it’s inaccurate?”
“Especially if it’s inaccurate.”
“So, tell us about yourself. How did you meet Ed?” A curly haired boy appropriately named Harry asks Jezebel as they crowd around in the small kitchen, watching as she tries to make pasta.
“School. We were in Grade Nine together. Back when he had just moved to London.”
“Ah, did you shag him?” Louis asks swirling around the wine is his glass, trying to act nonchalant. He’s not sure why, but he just doesn’t like Jezebel. Jezebel rolls her eyes, finding herself equally as annoyed with the slightly older yet tremendously more obnoxious boy.
“Several times, yes.” Ed rolls his eyes, barking out a small laugh.
“Jez and I never fucked.”
“But you wanted to.” She teases, pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek before returning to her pasta.
“Well there’s a mental picture that’s gonna haunt me for a very long time.” Niall says, dropping his head in his hands, the group letting out a small laugh. Louis turns to smirk at the younger lad, but gets caught off guard as he watches his best mate watch Jezebel. Harry’s eyes never seem to leave the girl as she drains the pasta, puts it in a large bowl and mixes the sauce in. Louis can’t help but smirk at the lad, whipping his phone out in a text

To: Harry

You like her

He waits for a moment, holding in a laugh as the Cheshire lad jumps from shock when his phone vibrates. Harry pulls the slob of metal from his pocket, scowling at his screen. He lifts his head up, instantly giving Louis the are-you-fucking-kidding-me look.

To: Louis

Do not. She’s fit. Can’t help but look.

To: Harry

Yeah, but you’re giving her the eyes.

To: Louis

You’re delusional. I barely know her

To: Harry

Prove it

To: Louis

Ho—

“Jaysus, just kiss or something. You guys make me feel uncomfortable,” Jezebel teases, bumping Harry with her hip as she walks by, making his fingers lose place over the keyboard. She sets the pasta bowl on the table, turning around and smiling. “Welp, I cooked for you guys. And I cleaned. Permission to leave?” She smirks to Ed, whose face falls.
“Why? You’re not staying for dinner?”
“Nope. I really do have meet Danny. He and the boys just got back from the Metal Fest over in the states.”
“Oh.” Ed says with a small pout. “Are you sleeping there?”
“Most likely. Don’t miss me too much.” She teases before walking away.