Status: Yep, this is my story. Dragon's Gleaming Jewel. Hope you like it!

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

In my white flowing nightgown, I crept forward trying not to make any noise. The moonlight bounced off of my hair, making it look like a lighter color than usual. You see, I'm sneaking out of the house at night because my parents never let me go outside. Besides, I'm really curious as to see what's in the forest near our house. I walked into the dark, misty forest, and at once I heard wildlife noises all around me. Crickets chirping, owls hooting, and lots of other things, too. I continued walking, fascinated by how majestic the forest looked in the moonlight. I saw a fleeting shadow streak across the ground, and it turned out to only be a rabbit. Squirrels chattered all around me, and chipmunks dashed deeper into the forest. I was so distracted by everything, that I was almost oblivious to a deep growling noise coming from behind me. I whipped around, wondering what was making such a noise. Nothing. I didn't see anything. I sighed, thinking that I just imagined it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something peculiar in the shadows. I took a quick glance, and saw they were eyes. Eyes!? I stood there, frozen in pure shock. Smoke erupted near the eyes, and the creature made a snarling sound. I still stood there, half curious, half frightened. The snarling stopped abruptly, and stepping out of the shadows was a...dragon!?

END OF CHAPTER 1!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short.....oh well! I'll try making it longer the next chapter!