Status: Yep, this is my story. Dragon's Gleaming Jewel. Hope you like it!

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

I woke up to see bright sunlight shining through my window. I looked around sleepily, wondering why it was so bright outside. I took a quick look at my clock, and was no longer tired. It was 9:10!? I sprang out of bed, grabbed random clothes, and rapidly changed. Then, I hurried downstairs and looked for my parents. I ran around, calling, "Dad! Mom!" But then, after I glanced in all of the rooms, I realized they weren't home. They were at work because it was a Wednesday. I sighed, and flopped down on the couch. What was I going to do for the rest of the day? I suddenly noticed that I was hungry, so I made myself breakfast; some eggs. While I was eating my food, a thought emerged in my mind. Was it possible that I could meet Ardent again? I quickly finished my breakfast, and excitedly ran out to go into the forest. The sunlight blinded my eyes, but I payed no attention to it. I bolted into the forest, and tried to find Ardent. As much as I tried, I just couldn't find Ardent. Maybe if I yelled his name, he'd come? At the top of my lungs, I shouted, "ARDENT!!!!" I didn't hear anything. Disappointed, I turned around to go back to the house. But then, I heard a loud crashing noise, and looked at where the noise had come from. Two gleaming eyes met mine, and Ardent appreared. "Jeez...you didn't have to scream..." he muttered quietly. Normally, I would've been annoyed by that, but I was too happy to see him to care about it. "Ardent! I found you! Sorry if I was a little bit too loud for you to handle..." A flicker of surprise flashed in Ardent's eyes, but then it was gone. "I forgot you could understand dragon language...but anyways, would you like to meet some of my friends?" Ardent exclaimed. "What do you m-" I started, but it was too late. Ardent gave a gigantic roar, and more dragons stepped out, eyeing me curiously.

END OF CHAPTER 4!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally wrote another chapter! Yay!