Status: Yep, this is my story. Dragon's Gleaming Jewel. Hope you like it!

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

Dragon's Gleaming Jewel

I stood there, shocked as I saw three more come out of the shadows. "Huh...you're right, Ardent. She does look like an interesting human..." one dragon, a dark green color, said. "And she doesn't even look scared! How bold..." another dragon, this time light blue, added. The last one, a silver dragon, studied me carefully in silence. "Let me introduce these dragons to you..." Ardent exclaimed. "This she-dragon is Amphora, a water dragon," Ardent pointed to the light blue dragon. "This one is Onyx, an earth dragon," Ardent said, flicking his tail at the dark green dragon. "And this she-dragon is Skye, a sky dragon, obviously," finished Ardent, shooting a glance at the silver dragon. "Nice to meet you!" greeted Amphora. She looked like the nicest of all the dragons. "Nice to meet you too..." I replied uncertainly. Onyx didn't say anything, he just gave a quick nod in my direction. Skye did the same, except she dipped her head at me. "That means you're a fire dragon, right?" I inquired, looking at Ardent. "Yes, I am," Ardent answered calmly. "So why are you here, Esther?" Ardent asked. The rest of the dragon's eyes widened at the mention of my name. "Is what Ardent said is true? Your name is Esther?" Skye questioned. I was a little surprised because that was the first thing Skye said, but I just nodded. Onyx was about to say something, but Ardent cut him off. "Again, why did you come, Esther?" Ardent repeated. "I came because my parents are gone off to work, and I was wondering if I could see you again," I responded, puzzled at why he kept trying to ask me that. His eyes narrowed. "You know, I don't think they would've went off without saying something to you," Ardent said. I frowned. "Do you know something?" I asked, slightly suspicious. Ardent took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Esther. But your parents have disappeared somewhere I don't even know," Ardent murmured, looking down.

END OF CHAPTER 5!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm done with this chapter! Now I've gotta do my homework...great...