Status: When I get the chance.. PS: Comments= updates

Living Among the Stars

A good first look

I walked past the sidewalk where girls and some guys were starting to crowd around what I assumed to be the Moon Dorms. Really are they really going to jump the Night Class, I mean why would they want anything to do with the other stuck up vampires? I hid in the forest line outside and climbed up a tree to watch the show. Some petite girl with brown hair started to attempt and push the mob back but she was failing terribly and I started to consider that maybe she might be stampeded over when the gates actually open. And then I see him, he hasn’t changed truly. The only main difference is he sprouted up and is now older, obviously. I hadn’t seen him since my father locked me up and forbid me to see my brother and my best friend. And let’s just say that telling an aristocrat vampire that is angry to “Come at me Bro” is not a good idea. Let’s just say that I haven’t even dared to even look at him since.

The large gates let out a smothered squeak of rusting metal and there they stood the Night class, my personal torture entourage for the time being. First came Kaname, then Ichijo, Shikki and Rima, Kain and Ruka, then Hanabusa. They were all in a straight line and were all acting differently, except for Shikki and Rima of course. However instead of watching them any longer I jumped out of the tree and ran around the back of the dorms and jumped over the wall before running in and deciding to hang out in the living room.