Be Free.

Dear Niall,

I’ll miss you, more than words can ever describe.

Right now, you’re on tour, I’m too much of a coward to tell to your face. I wouldn’t know what to say anyway, really. Right this second I’m packing, I’ve taken a few of your t-shirts, I hope you don’t mind, I’ve left you my Michael Buble top- I know how much you love it.

I don’t really know what to say. I’m sat on our your bed, thinking about the times you’d sing me to sleep, how many mornings you’d make me chocolate pancakes, how I’d make you sit and watch The Notebook with me- remember when you cried at that?

We really did have the best times didn’t we? I’ll never forget the time when you first asked me out, you were so nervous it was funny, we were in that little café; Denny’s. You sat down and your eyes looked so nervous, you were biting your nails as well. I do believe it was love at first site, I mean your blonde hair and your azure eyes, how your white tank top was showing of your defined body and how you were wearing skinny jeans. And when you spoke, oh god that accent.

I thought you’d be all suave but you weren’t were you? You tired speaking and you couldn’t, you stuttered and then I sipped some of my coffee and I smirked. You blushed instantly before I cleared my throat, asking if you were okay. You stared at me for a while before you pulled out a bag of skittles from your jeans, I still have no idea why on earth you had them, but you offered me one and you instantly had my heart: you know how much I love skittles.

The point is, I love you, that’s why I’m doing this. I can’t hold you down, you’re 18 for Christ sake, and you shouldn’t be worrying about me when you’re 1000 miles away. You’re a famous pop star, I’m holding you back. I know you’d never admit this, of course, you’re stubborn. But Niall I want you to have the most in life and that isn’t with me, that’s out there, in the world.

I love you with all my heart Niall James Horan. This is going to be hard, in fact it’s going to fucking kill me inside.

I’ll miss your angelic voice, how you didn’t judge me for ever eating so much, how you’d watch Disney movies with me even though you don’t really like me, your laugh, how you’d laugh at god damn everything, it’s contagious, your smile, oh god that smile, how our hands fit perfectly, hearing you sing in the shower.

But this is for the best, don’t try and find me Niall, when it’s meant to be, it’ll be baby. I want you to enjoy this rollercoaster that is life, I want you to live with everything you have, I want you to get drunk, make a girl’s day by saying she’s pretty.

I’ll be gone when you’re reading this. Please don’t forget about me though Nialler.

Love always.
Ali x