Right Where You Want Me To Be

*flashback*
"elendra, that boy over there is staring at you. you should go say hi." i said while nudging her with my elbow. she lowered her eyes, "no way. are you crazy? he's like a stage 5 stalker. he's always watching me. its creepy." i scoffed in her immediate direction practically spitting on her, "well he seems nice. go say hi for gods sakes." this girl was stubborn, let me tell you. "theres no way in hell im going over there!" she yelled. i could swear everyone and their mothers could hear her. "well fine. ill go bring him over here." as soon as i said that she began fixing her hair. "see? i knew you were somewhat interested." she rolled her eyes. "making me do everything...." i grumbled on the way over. i walked over to his locker and introduced myself watching him casually glance over in elendra's direction. "oh thats elendra by the way. i tried getting her to come over here but no such luck." he smiled and looked down at the ground. "its okay. i dont mind...im not too good with talking to girls." i put my hands on my hips. "well im a girl and you're not having any problems talking to me." he laughed and he had the most amazing laugh. i knew elendra was going to like him. "its because you're the first girl to not run in the opposite direction when i walk down the hallway." i could tell this poor boy had serious confidence issues. "well why dont you come over there with me and say hi? i promise you she doesnt bite." he sighed and agreed. i grabbed his arm and led him over to elendra. "elendra, this is Vic. Vic, this is elendra." then i walked away.

*present day; elendra's POV*
"Vic get out of the bathroom. i need to pee, like now." my boyfriend vic and i have been dating since high school and he was the most amazing guy ever...even though we definitely had our down days. "cool your jets dude. im taking a poop." i placed my hands on my hips. "um, last time i checked i was a girl. thank you very much." i looked over to see Jessica and her boyfriend, Mike, cuddling on the couch. "michael, will you get your brother out of the bathroom please?!" i yelled. if i didnt pee right now i was going to pee my pants. Mike said and kissed Jessica gently as he took long strides over to the bathroom door. "vic, hurry up. this girl is gonna pee her pants." vic coughed, "okay do you know how hard it is to poop with everyone yelling at you to hurry up. seriously, you guys. give me some peace." i couldnt help but laugh...sometimes he could be so dramatic. Jessica smiled, "maybe he's PMSing. sometimes you never know. guys get it too...just saying." i laughed and held my gut....i really needed to pee. i went over to the couch to sit down next to Jessica when VIc finally decided to emerge from the bathroom. "OH THANK GOD." i got up and ran to the bathroom like i was being chased by rabid dogs. sometimes i thought i was pregnant because i was peeing all the time. 'this cant be right' i thought to myself. 'me and vic always used protection' i shook myself of my thoughts and finished my pee. when i came out of the bathroom i saw Mike talking to Jessica's stomach. 'she couldnt be pregnant could she?' i walked over and sat down next to vic. "ummm did i miss something?"
  1. Right Where You Want Me To Be
  2. stronger than fiction, love is hard to fake.
    take my hand and show me, all it is i cant see.
  3. your hands are mine to hold
    even when your hope is gone move along just to make it through