Right Where You Want Me To Be

stronger than fiction, love is hard to fake.

*vic's POV*
'she was pregnant? this couldnt be...like this cant actually happen. we used protection. oh crap, what if the condom broke? shit. what am i gonna say to my parents? they didnt believe in sex before marriage. man am i dead meat.' i looked over at elendra and i could see the pain in her eyes. i knew she just wasnt ready for this...i mean maybe she was, but she wasnt expressing it. I could feel all my emotions just bottle up and i didnt know if i wanted to cry or scream or just hug her and tell her i love her. i looked over at Jessica and Mike once again and i could see how happy they were and i knew with how long they have been together, that they were going to be great parents.
my love for Elendra was something that i just couldnt explain, i couldnt put it into words. i just loved her way too much to ever back out on this and i knew thats what she was thinking... and i knew that once this baby came along that i was gonna love that baby just as much as i loved elendra. what i really wanted more than anything in the world was a baby girl; me and elendra had talked about it so much but i didnt know it was going to happen so soon...i really didnt. another thing i wanted was for my parents to be accepting of elendra. it wasnt hard to see that they really didnt like her that much. i can still remember when i saw elendra for the first time... she was unlike any girl i had ever seen. she was beautiful; but knowing me, i was too shy to talk to her so i pretty much stalked her...i regret that. and now, we're expecting a baby.

*mikes POV*
hearing that elendra and Jessica were pregnant at the same time, man i was just overjoyed. i had been with this girl since the 9th grade and our feelings for each other never changed. i can remember the first time i saw Jessica....she was gorgeous; but maybe too gorgeous for me. i had half a mind to ask her to marry me; and maybe i could convince Vic to do the same. propose and have the wedding before the babies come. vic goes on and on about how he wants a daughter that he can spoil and she can be his little princess; and i knew he deserved everything he got.
now me on the other hand, i didnt deserve Jessica...i didnt deserve the success that this band has given me. i was a little partygoer and i was always smoking and drinking and honestly, i didnt know why Jessica was still with me. i have cheated on her more than once; lets just leave it at that.