Status: Fineto.

Football Practice

1/1

“Jesse James never was able to move onto a normal life..”

My head snapped up all of the sudden and I realized that I had fallen asleep during History class. Who could blame me though? It was a History Channel special on Jesse James ‘the world’s most notorious outlaw.’ That was the price you paid when you took a higher History class though.

Before I could think about it further the final bell rang. I got up gathering my books, and sighed. It was a Tuesday and that meant that I had football practice. I loved football as much as any red-blooded American male, but recently practice has gotten complicated.. Because of Jacob Black. He was a senior and was always messing around with the sophomores on the team. I was pretty sure he was gay. He always seemed to be looking at me in the locker room or while we are running drills and it’s just a little bit strange. I mean I’m not exactly homophobic, but I don’t want some senior guy staring at me while I’m changing or showering. It’s just weird.

“What’s wrong, Seth?” Lisa asked cocking her head in concern.

“I’m just really tired today. I don’t feel much like going to practice.”

She didn’t need to know about Jacob’s bazar behavior. She was my best friend, but I don’t think she would understand. She was the type to go crazy over gay guys, especially if that gay guy was Jacob Black. One of the most popular guy, with the ladies, in our school. So she wouldn’t see my reasoning for being so weirded out. It just wasn’t worth all the explaining and arguing. So I just kept that little part to myself.

“I could get you a note. You could come into my Art Club meeting.”

I chewed on the corner of my lip weighing the options. Today we were supposed to go over some apparently extremely important plays that I couldn’t miss. As tempting as it was I decided against it. But I kept it tucked away in the back of my mind for future references.

“I think I’ll suffer through it. I mean its new plays, so it shouldn’t be too brutal.”

Lisa tucked a strand of her short black hair behind her ears and nodded. “If you say so. I’m off to Art Club. Bye, Seth.”

I brushed her abruptness off and called out an unheard goodbye. I started hurrying to get to the locker room, barely acknowledging my friends, at their lockers, along the way. I finally made it to the locker room. I had to pass Coach to get to my locker and he gave me a disapproving look as he looked up from his playbook. “I asked everyone to get here earlier today so we could get safety over with first.”

“Sorry, Coach. I got hung up with my teacher. Mr. M. was getting onto me for falling asleep during the video,” I fibbed flawlessly.

“It’s okay. Not everyone else was able to get away either apparently,” he said and left me alone to change in peace.

I fumbled with my combination until I finally heard the click of it unlocking. I pulled out my practice gear and sat it on the bench behind me. I was in no hurry to get out there so I took my sweet time taking my shoes off. Sliding off my pants, I tossed them inside the open locker and then as I was peeling off my shirt the door to the locker room opened. I stopped, with my shirt pulled up to my chest, to turn around and look. And of course, because my luck, and his timing, is impeccable, it was none other than Jacob.

Groaning, I said, “What are you doing, Black? Don’t have anyone else to harass?”

He smirked, his perfect white teeth showing under the florescent light. “Here let me help you with that.”

And before I could object he was at my side tugging my shirt off. (Told you he seemed gay.) “Uh, thanks, but I think I could’ve handled that on my own,” I said backing up against my locker.

With my shirt still in his hand he looked me up and down. “Wow, nice boxer briefs. I always think black looks the best.”

Swallowing up some courage and patience, I replied. “Biased, maybe.”

He snorted out a laugh and dropped his hand to his side. “I see what you did there. Didn’t realize you were so funny, Clearwater.”

A big wave of word vomit hit me, causing me to blurt out, “Are you a fag?” I shut my eyes realizing I had used the most offensive word possible if he was a homo.

He inched closer to me so that our chests were touching and I opened my eyes slightly to face my death like a man. He was surely going to bash my face in for using the “f” word. His hand disappeared over my head and I flinched slightly before looking up to see that he was just putting my shirt into my still open locker. He put both his hands flat against the other lockers at my shoulders. I shut my eyes again preparing for him to strike me and it seemed like I waited forever without anything happening. But it couldn’t have been more than fifteen seconds. Finally I felt his cool breath on my neck. His close proximity caused me to open my eyes.

“What are you d-doing?” I choked out.

His lips were centimeters away from my neck, and finally he decided to speak, which caused his lips to brush against my skin. “Well, I don’t like it when people use that word. So I’m punishing you.”

“P-punishing me? Jacob, I’m not gay,” I stammered out.

I tried to move my body, but it only resulted in him pinning me further against the locker. I was molded to the cold hard metal at that point. The hinge of my locker door was digging into my shoulder blade, uncomfortably. I was uncomfortable. And to beat it all my body was reacting to his closeness.

The tanned boy smirked at me. “Are you sure about that?”

I gulped, butterflies trying to escape from my stomach. “Y-yeah.”

“You see, Seth, I’m having a hard time believing that. Straight guys don’t react that way when a dude is pressed up against them. Straight guys try to get away. Straight guy’s hearts don’t race like that. So you can understand why I am having such a difficult time.”

I hadn’t even noticed it until he mentioned it, but my heart was like a humming bird trying to beat its away out of my chest. How embarrassing. My body was just reacting to fear, not his ..seductive techniques. “It’s just fear.. I’m scared you’re going to pulverize me, or rape me.”

He smirked again. “Can’t rape the willing.” He rubbed his lips against my neck again causing my heart to thunder mercilessly.

“J-Jacob, please stop,” I begged. My voice came out in a raspy whisper.

“Call me Jake. My mother calls me Jacob,” he said with a wink and nibbled on my neck.

My body reacted even further and there was no hiding it any more. I was only clad in boxers after all. Jake still kept all his weight on me but he pulled his head back so that he could see my face, a smirk was plastered on his.

“Is this a game to you? Turn the sophomore gay for sport.”

Jake chuckled. “As fun of a game as that would be, no that’s not what I’m trying to accomplish.”

“Then what are you trying to accomplish?”

“I’m trying to get you to quit being in denial.”

“Over what?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“You are embedded in the closet so deep I’ll have to get the Jaws of Life to pry you out. Seth, I’ve been gay since the day I was born. Over the years you begin to fine tune your gaydar. Eventually you are able to pick out the ones who won’t know until college or worse, after their married. I happen to like you, so I’m doing you a favor by jump starting that.”

He had to have been messing with me. It had to be just some dumb prank the seniors on the team had cooked up to make me look like a queer. It was pretty elaborate. I couldn’t believe Jake was such a good actor. I was just about to say so when he gave me a look. He was dead serious. Oh my God, I am gay. I thought.

“But I can’t be gay. I’ve had girlfriends. I’ve kissed girls.”

“Denial. Don’t worry; I can help you get acclimated if you want.”

I sort of decided to play along or maybe actually accept his words, I wasn’t sure. But either way I went with it. “Okay, how are you going to do that?”

“Well, I already started by getting you to admit it. You are also desensitized of close proximity to other males. You’re welcome.”

“Does this mean you’re going to get off me now?”

The metal was still digging into my shoulder blade and I still had a little problem to take care of. Plus there was the whole thing where we were supposed to be practicing. So I really needed him to get off me and give me some personal space.

“Not yet, there’s one more thing I have to do.”

“What’s tha-“

I was very rudely interrupted by Jake’s silky smooth lips crashing against mine. They tasted like strawberry. After a few seconds I didn’t fight it and relaxed. I shut my eyes took a deep breath, inhaling his scent (old spice and aftershave), felt his amazing toned stomach pressed against my equally impressive one, and kissed him back. With everything that I had. Like I had already said to Jake, I had kissed plenty of girls, but no kiss I have ever had felt so right as this one did. So when he bit my bottom lip, with a groan, I granted him access. There was no battle for dominance he immediately took that role, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I wiggled my arms free and tangled them into his hair, trying to pull him even closer, which was probably impossible.

Unfortunately my need for air overpowered my need for him and we were forced to part. I was even forced to relinquish my grasp of his straight black locks.

“See,” he said breathily.

“What was that?” I asked my chest rising and falling rapidly.

Every inch of my body was on fire and I knew the only way to vanquish the flames was for more of Jake’s kisses. Part of me still hated admitting it, but the other part told it to shut the h*** up.

“I wanted to make sure I was your first real kiss. It needed to be with someone who knew what they were doing. Someone who would be sure to stop.”

I was about to respond when I heard the door that led to the field open. Jake quickly distanced himself from me and we both tried to look like we had been doing anything less than gay.

“What’s taking you guys so long? Coach threatened to make you all do a hundred laps each!” Jared warned as he got closer.

“I was just giving Seth h*** like normal,” Jake said with a wink.

I hid my smirk as I reached for my pads.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad being gay as long as I had Jake to help me through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone asked me to do a JacobxSeth pairing that involved a locker room and some black boxer briefs. Hope you enjoyed.