Status: So I guess I'm going to roll with this and keep writing? I'm making this up as I go which isn't what I originally wanted, but whatever. I'll just go with this hopefully I finish the story before I get bored with this.

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way 10.

The next morning I woke up the txt he had sent me was the first thing on my mind. After re-reading it 10 times I figured I would just send a simple reply back before getting in the shower.

"That is awesome news! =]"

Right before I started getting dressed in my room I decided to check my phone. I figured he wouldn't have replied to a response so simple but wanted to check anyway just in case I guess. To my surprise he had replied!

"I'm glad you think so :) I'll see you and Toni in 15"

When I was done getting dressed I headed downstairs to show Toni the txts before Gerard and Mikey arrived. He ended up congratulating me. I was thinking about telling Mikey about what happened since he probably didn't know. I felt like Gerard probably wouldn't have told him.

After Mikey and Gerard arrived I began feeling really nervous. I didn't really know why exactly, I had heard from Gerard about how he felt and it was an awesome reaction. I guess I was just kind of nervous because I don't know what will happen now.. the front seat was open for me again. I got into the car getting to breath in Gerard's wonderful scent, I looked over at him and noticed he looked a bit nervous. He smiled at me and we held eye contact for a few moments. It seemed to be as intense as it used to be where I couldn't hold it for too long but, the look in his eyes was different. Not different in a bad way, it actually seemed a lot more welcoming then usual I guess? It was different, I couldn't exactly read it. On the way to school I was wondering if Gerard was going to bring up anything about the txts we exchanged when him and I would be alone some point that day.

When we got to school Gerard said bye to me making eye contact again holding the same unusual stare before walking off to his class which was also kind of different. He usually would just scurry away even the day before today. Toni noticed and nudged my arm and smirked at me while raising his eye brows up and down a few times before heading to his classes. Mikey saw and asked what that was about. On our way to class I told him what happened, as well about the txt I sent Gerard and his reply.

"Wow!!! I can't believe you told him that!" Mikey beamed he actually looked really happy about it which was cool. I didn't think that he wouldn't be, I just didn't realize he would be as happy about it as he was.

"Me neither..." I laughed while looking down.

"I'm really happy that you guys like each other. Gerard's wanted to go out with someone.. for a while too. He actually admitted that to me a couple of weeks, before you and I started talking. He said he was kind of embarrassed about not having a girlfriend or anything yet. I think that's why he was so mad the first time you hung out at my house. The next day he asked me if we were dating or something.." Mikey explained and laughed about it. "I think he got jealous since he thought I had a girlfriend before him..." I thought about what Mikey was saying and felt bad that Gerard felt bad about not having a girlfriend. But aside that, I'm actually really happy about it. If he likes me... I could be his first girlfriend. I really liked that Idea. "Even though he's not mad that I'm going to go out Felecia before he's been out with anybody... but maybe he's learned to let it go or something.. I don't know.." Mikey sort of rambled as we sat down in our first block class. I did find it a little odd that Gerard was apparently mad about Mikey having a girlfriend before when he thought it was me. But all the sudden isn't phased by Mikey dating Felecia before he dates anyone.. It was odd. Maybe Mikey was wrong about him being jealous of Mikey dating before him, maybe he was just mad about something completely different. Or.. if he is right maybe he really doesn't like me and he's just going to date me to have the experience of having a girlfriend, I thought for a second then tried to flush it out of my mind right away. Through the rest of my classes before lunch I was wondering if I should maybe bring up our txts or something. I didn't really know what I wanted to say about them or anything, or really why I wanted to. I guess I wanted to figure out what could come next.

I saw Gerard twice in the hall way and we walked to lunch together again. Although we were alone we both didn't say anything more about the txts we exchanged. I wanted to bring it up some how and talk about it but, I couldn't think of how or what to say still. This time Ray was actually in our lunch! He had been spending the past few lunches doing his home work in the library apparently so he wouldn't have to do as much at home. Felecia ate with us again as well. About 3 minutes into lunch I heard Toni's name being called over the loud speaker to go to the main office. I knew he was probably at subway if he even had this lunch. I decided to txt his phone and let him know just in case.

"Yo, get yo ass to the main office they be callin' yo name."

My shitty attempt with Ebonics I figured it would make him laugh. Sometimes I'd talk to him like that joking around and he thought it was funny because I'm horrible at talking that way. I got a txt back from him about 10 minutes after.

"I know! I hadn't left for Subway yet, I got a parking spot! Woo! Except sorry cause Gerard doesn't have to drive you to school in the mornings"

He replied I was happy for him but a tiny bit bummed. I looked forward to getting up for school in the mornings.. only because Gerard was driving me. Through out lunch everyone talked together and things weren't awkward between Gerard and I which was awesome, although he did seem a little nervous around me when we were alone like walking to lunch. I was a little too. Probably because I feel more vulnerable now since he knows that I like him and all. I guess that's why he also seemed nervous too?

The rest of the day went well. Everyone ended up meeting back at my house around 4 to start working on what they were going to do for the show. Toni said they'd play for a few hours with the drummer, Mason and he'd contact the kid putting the show on by 7. Instead of sitting downstairs watching them, which I would have done for a little while, I went to go work a dinner shift at my parents restaurant. Gerard had told me on the way to lunch he didn't want me to hear him sing yet. He said he didn't know how he'd sound since he hadn't really, really done it in a while. I ended up getting back to my house at 10 that night. I didn't hear anyone playing in the basement so I went down to see if they were able to have a spot in the show.

"Hey.." I said approaching all of them. Gerard was sitting down on the couch with his arms folded He smiled up at me when I looked down at him and we met eyes for a few seconds before I scanned the rest of the room. Mikey was sitting on top of his bass amp, my brother and Ray were standing up looking over some tabs that were on a music stand Toni had. They were running through them with their guitars turned down while Mason was at his drum set txting somebody. It was the first time I actually saw him, he looked like the typical kid type of kid my brother usually had over the house to jam with. He wore dark blue skinny jeans, green and black Nike's with a Dream Theater tee-shirt with the sleeves cut off to make it into a tank top. He had brown hair that was cut short in the back but he had like swoopy hair in the front. Sort of like a Tom DeLonge hair cut and he also had his nose pierced he had a hoop in it. "So, did you guys get the spot?" I asked looking around at everyone.

"Yup! We got it!" Toni looked up from the tabs and cheered with everybody else. I looked over at Gerard who smiled but he looked a bit nervous, probably at the fact that he'll now have to sing in front of 20 people.

"How far along are you guys with the songs?" I asked leaning back against the door while holding my black apron that still had all the money I made from tonight in it.. which was only 119$ since it was only a dinner shift I worked on a Wednesday night.

"We've made a good amount of progress actually," Ray looked over at me and spoke up.

"I know all of my tabs for the songs!" Mikey yelled.

"Yeah, we're in pretty decent shape we just have to tighten up everything.. and then come up with something to vamp on for Ray and I to trade solos over.. and Mikey too if he wants.. and if you want to take one too Mason, or we can trade 4's with you.." Toni rambled looking over at Mikey who seemed as though he didn't want to take a solo and Mason just shook his head signaling yes. I smiled they all generally looked pretty excited to do something for the show except Gerard. He looked a little more nervous then excited. Probably since he'd be singing and to do that you're really putting yourself out there and taking center stage.

"Are you excited?" I asked Gerard sitting down on the couch next to him. Mikey was running over his bass parts quietly while Ray and my brother were I believe running over their parts.

"A little, I'm actually pretty nervous though.." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I bet, I would be too. I can't sing for shit but if I could I'd still be nervous. I can't imagine doing that in front of people..."

"Yeah, I'm just hoping I don't forget any of the lines out of nerves..." He chuckled. "That'd be embarrassing, especially since they're such popular songs."

"Yeah.. I bet you won't though, and maybe the few people there would start singing along with you since they're popular. I feel like if I was singing that'd make me feel a lot less nervous, I'd hope everyone would drown me out and not really be paying attention to me.." I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe they will. Maybe I'll ask everyone to sing along if they know the words before we start playing.."

"Ok, you have to leave, we're going to run the songs through a couple more times before they have to go.." Toni looked over at me. "We can't have you really hearing it before the show.. it'd ruin everybody's lives and create mass chaos." He exaggerated plainly but I obeyed and left the room as Gerard got off the couch. I went to fridge I could still slightly hear what they were playing it wasn't as loud compared to Toni playing with people before the summer. Since he worked a lot over the summer he was able to buy a whole bunch of those noise reducing things you put on your walls, they're just grey form but it did make it quieter. I think they also had turned the guitars down since they knew I was home now.

I made myself a ham sandwich with some chips and ate it in the living room with the TV. About 15 minutes after I finished it I heard everyone walking up the basement stairs and entering the kitchen and making their way to the front door.

"Ok guys.. I'll see you tomorrow, if you want to meet back here at the same time that'd be cool.." Toni said as he opened the door and Mason said goodbye to everyone and walked out.

"Bye everybody!" I said while approaching Ray, Mikey and Gerard who were standing near the front door still.

"Bye!" Mikey yelled and ran over to hug me. I hugged him back while Ray waved at me and headed out the door. I went to give Gerard a hug again. It was just as good as the one from yesterday. He hugged me tightly again and the hug lasted longer then Mikey's, then he followed Mikey out the door waving to Toni and I.

"Is he a good singer? What do you think?" I blurted at Toni as soon as he shut the door.

"Yeah, he is actually really good. He's got a unique voice." He said while heading for the kitchen exclaiming that he was hungry since he hadn't eaten since lunch.

"Do you think he'll do good at the show?" I kept asking about Gerard I was pretty curious as to what he sang like and everything. It was something for some reason I totally couldn't picture him doing. Especially compared to the Gerard I met the first day I talked to him.

"Yeah, he said he was nervous but really doesn't look it when he starts singing, he'll be alright. You know what though I have to call up that girl I met at that show a month ago and see if she wants to go. She had like 5 friends she brought with her and if she brings them again that's like 9 people I'd be getting to the show." He grinned thinking about it. "I'll call that girl tomorrow.." He mumbled while stuffing his face with some chips.

Since it was 11:32 I headed up stairs then answered some questions that were about the experiment Mikey and I did in chemistry the other day.

The next morning I allowed myself to sleep in a little bit later then usual since Toni would be driving us in. Gerard and Mikey didn't show up since Toni told them he got a parking spot yesterday. On our way to school I mentioned to Toni that I wanted to talk to Gerard about the txts.

"Why?" He asked me while pulling out of our drive way.

"I don't really know..." I answered looking out my window up at the sky.

"Don't bring it up."

"Why not?"

"Because, what is there really to talk about yet? He JUST txted you that the other day. Wait for him to do it. Let him bring it up. Don't try and force things to move faster, honestly it'll make you look kind of crazy and desprate. I steer clear of a girl if she wants to jump right into some sort of relationship or something right after I tell her I was into her, don't be that girl. Just take it as it comes."

"I know! I don't want to be that girl!"

"Don't be that girl!"

"I think why I'm rushing it is cause I feel like I told him a lot sooner then I intended to so now it feels like something else hasn't already happened and things are moving slow and I feel like if they're moving slow, maybe they won't happen? I think it's a combination of that and the fact that I do like him a lot and I feel like if I don't say something about it. Nothing will ever happen. I know that doesn't make any sense and I know it's not true but for some reason my brains just jumping to conclusions.... I think I am just crazy then."

"Yeah! that totally doesn't make sense! You have to remember that he hasn't ever had this happen to him before so he's probably going to want to take it a lot slower then other people would. Don't rush him!" Toni pointed out.

"You're right."

"Yeah I know.. just take things as they come! Believe me. I promise I'm steering you in the right direction." He reassured me. I decided not to bring it up, I will wait.

When we got to school we only had about 5 minutes before classes started so I didn't see Gerard or Mikey until I was in my first block class. The rest of the day strolled along like yesterday. Ray wasn't in our lunch since he didn't have it that day and Gerard ate with us again. I had been looking forward to lunch to get to see and talk to Gerard and I didn't get to talk to him again until 4pm when everyone showed back up at my house to practice.

They unfortunately still weren't allowing me to listen to them so I went up to my room and worked on an English paper that was due for Monday and my math homework. By the time 5:45 rolled around I was pretty hungry and decided to grab something to eat. When I got downstairs everyone was talking amongst themselves around the island in the kitchen eating the mini tacos we my mom bought more of. I walked over to Gerard who was talking with Mikey.

"How are the songs going?"

"They're good. I'm a lot more excited about the show now since we've practiced more." He smiled at me. "How's the English paper?"

"Great, I wrote the majority of it, I just have to make it equal 3 full pages and do a conclusion paragraph."

"Wow! I can't believe you got so far on that I haven't even started, I'll have to do that before I go to bed tonight.." Mikey commented. I went and put some more mini tacos into the oven for myself to have while talking with Gerard some more.

"Guys do you want to go back down stairs and work on something to vamp and solo over?" Toni asked after opening a fresh can of grape soda.

"Yeah!" Ray jumped off his seat and threw his paper plate away. Mason just shuffled to the door with his soda in hand and Mikey got up from the chair next to Gerard and walked towards the basement.

"I'm sitting out for this one right?" Gerard said to Toni.

"Well... yeahh... I'm sorry, If you want you can write some lyrics or something to part of what we do and you can sing them.. Sorry! We didn't do it to exclude you or anything.." Toni started rambling feeling bad.

"It's ok, I can live without doing that... You guys don't need a singer for all of the songs.. Don't feel bad Toni." Gerard laughed at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked cautiously looking over at Gerard.

"Yeah! I'm positive!" He assured him.

"Ok.. if you change your mind, just let me know!" He smiled at us before he turned to run down the stairs.

"He gets so worried about upsetting people sometimes," I commented to Gerard.

"Yeah, he seems to.." he chuckled. We talked a little more while I finished eating my tacos. Then I invited him to hang out in my bed room instead of the kitchen.

"I like your room," Gerard said as soon as we had walked to the center of it. He was still looking around it. My walls were a purplish grey color, I guess mauve would be a good depiction but not mauve with the redish or pink it in. The two decent size windows in my room had black curtains hanging around them.

"Thanks" I said after shutting my door and going to sit down on my bed. It had a dark grey comforter on top of it. I looked at Gerard who stood there smiling at me for a moments that seemed like minutes. "You can sit down.." I suggested moving over toward the side of my bed that my pillows were on. He didn't say anything and sat down next to me and looked past me at the headboard of my bed. It was painted black and was basically like a long cubby about a foot tall that I could put stuff in. On the top of it were a few pictures of me and Toni and me with my parents.

"Is that you and Toni?" He asked pointing to the one closest to my night stand.

"Yeah, I think that was taken when I was like 7" I commented and looked over at the picture myself. It was of us in the kitchen of my parents restaurant. We were both standing on stools at the metal prep table in the kitchen with an appetizer in front of us that we helped my dad make that day.

"That's cool, what food is in front of you guys?" He asked leaning over to look at the picture a little closer.

"It's bruschetta, since that was something we could make easily that wouldn't make a huge mess." I explained then looked back at Gerard, he was a lot closer to me then I thought.

"Cool.." He said still looking at the picture I was a little surprised at first but didn't mind at all. It was pretty wonderful actually, I got to smell him a little better and look at his eyes from a closer distance. A few seconds later he could tell I was looking at him and he leaned back to his original sitting position and looked down, he was blushing only the tiniest bit and he seemed a little uncomfortable. After a few moments he spoke again, "So.. you know how many people I've dated..." He started and looked up into my eyes. "But I don't know how many you have." He smiled at me. I smiled back and wondered what his reaction to my response would be. It's only been 3 people, but would he be disappointed that it has been 3 people? Is he hoping I haven't dated anyone else either, was he expecting me to not have dated anyone yet?

"Not too many people.."

"Well how many is that?" He chuckled at me.

"How many would you guess?" I decided to ask him.

"I'm sure you've dated at least one person. Hmmmm..." He said squinting his eyes while looking into mine. He sat there thinking about it while I looked into his eyes. They were more of a hazel right now with some gold in them, they seemed like they went on forever too. Like they had a whole lot of depth. "Is the number under 10?" He asked sort of turning his head to the side as he placed his hand down on the bed a couple feet beside him and leaned his body that way.

"Yup.." I answered as I started really looking at his nose and noticing how perfect it is. It sort of looks like Mikey's but there are slight differences.

"Is it...... 5 people?"

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Less or more?"

"Less."

"4 people?" He laughed and I saved him a guess.

"3."

"Ohh.. That's cool. Were they long relationships? If you don't mind me asking.." He asked, he seemed like he didn't mind about me dating 3 people. His reaction wasn't one of surprise or shock or disappointment, I was relieved with that.

"Not really, none of them were really that serious. The longest one lasted 5 months." I answered he didn't seem phased or anything.

"Ohh, that's cool." He just smiled and then we went on to talk about something else, which was just random stuff. Although he didn't really say anything about our txts, I really didn't mind that he didn't bring it up. I feel like every time we talk I get to know him a little bit better and I think he gets to know me a little better as well. Our conversations drift to things that are a little more personal every time we talk. As we were talking I noticed that I didn't really feel any need to rush into anything anymore. Not because I thought it would be bad but, because I thought that it would be more fun to keep things slow. It was nice to just enjoy talking to him and just his company in general.

For the rest of the night we just talked on my bed until we heard everyone else say they were leaving. I gave Gerard another hug, like the night before. Mikey also threw his arms at me for a hug as well and since Mason was standing right next to him he gave me a quick awkward hug as well. Ray had already walked out the door and was heading home.

Toni and I played video games in the living room until I decided to go to bed.

Thursday ended up carrying on the same as Wednesday. I was a little bummed I wouldn't get to see Gerard as much as I had the day before. Gerard could only stay at my house until 5:30 because he had to go work from 6 to 10 that night. I decided to pick up a dinner shift at the restaurant. By the time I got home everyone was gone and I did some homework then went to sleep.

The next day was Friday the day of the show. I was pretty excited to see them perform and just to go to a show since they are fun! Everyone was to meet at my house at 4:30. They ended up running through the 3 songs once before everyone began loading their equipment into their cars. I helped Mason and Ray load their equipment into Mason's car while Gerard took Mikey to go pick up Felecia and my brother picked up the girl he said he was inviting with her five friends. While Mikey put his bass and amp into Gerard's car my brother called my phone.

"Hey,"

"Hey?"

"I have to go to 2 more houses before I'd get back to our house. I'm not even sure how far I have to drive either, so if you guys want to head over to the venue and I'll meet you there, that'd probably be a good idea."

"Oh... Ok.. do you have your amp and stuff in your car?"

"Yeah, I already have all the stuff I need, just tell everyone they can leave in like 15 minutes to head over and I'll meet you all there."

"Alright.. I'll tell them."

"Kay, bye."

"Bye.."

"Who was that?" Mikey asked overhearing. Everyone was hanging around on my porch waiting for Toni since they were all ready to go.

"Toni, he said he has to pick up 2 of the girls at their houses and he doesn't know how far he has to drive or how long it will take. He told me to tell you guys to leave in 15 minutes and he'd meet us at the venue." I explained. While we had a few minutes to kill before we all left I offered everyone some water bottles to bring since they'd probably need them. Then we were on our way and Gerard offered to drive me since Toni obviously couldn't. I sat in the front seat next to him while Mikey sat in the back with Felecia and his bass since it couldn't fit in the trunk.

"So are you guys excited?" I asked as we pulled out right after Mason did.

"Yeah!!!" Mikey cheered.

"Yeah, I am too.. actually" Gerard just smiled while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm excited too. I want to hear you guys.." Felecia commented, then her and Mikey started talking to each other.

"Are you still nervous?" I asked Gerard after a few minutes of silence between us.

"A little, but I'm more excited actually."

"I can't wait to hear you sing."

"Why?" He asked smirking at me for a second.

"Because I want to hear what you sound like." I smiled back at him.

"What if you think it's awful?"

"I'll still be your friend."

"Really?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Awesome" Gerard said right before we started pulling into the venue behind Mason's car. We parked in the back where there was another band parked as well, they were just hanging out in their van. It was just a local show though so there weren't any big bands playing or anything. After Gerard parked everyone got out. We had an hour before the show started and 45 minutes before everyone was supposed to set up their stuff.

We all helped Mason get his drums out of his car while we waited for Toni to arrive. We started bringing it into the venue and were allowed to place it on the stage, which was only a foot off the ground. Then Mikey and Ray brought in their gear and began setting it up and tuning their instruments. I Gerard and I stood outside in the back parking lot talking with Felecia right as Toni flew into the parking lot at 6:30.

The girl who he called was sitting in the passenger's seat. She had long bleach blonde hair. She got out at the same time Toni did and was wearing white high heels with vibrant orange leggings that reached her mid calves. She also had on a short dark blue dress that had a pink and white floral design on it. Her friends dressed similar to her and all climbed out of his car as he began pulling his amp out of his hatch back. Gerard walked over and helped him by grabbing his guitar and shutting his trunk as the girls walked to the front of the venue.

"I guess we should go buy tickets.." I said to Felecia while looking in the venue I saw there were 3 boys at the front of the stage who had already paid and were waiting for the show to start.

"Yeah, we probably should. Do you think there's a line?"

"Not a big one, probably just with those girls my brother brought and maybe a few more people."

When we got around to the front the girls were getting wrists bands put on when the one my brother knew the best turned around.

"Hey, are you Toni's sister?"

"Uh.. yeahh.. Hi.." I said politely.

"Hey! I'm Jessica! You're brother is a really cool guy.."

"Nice to meet you, yeah.. he's pretty cool." I agreed a lot calmer then she was talking. She was a really bubbly. Then just smiled at what I said and turned back around to enter with her friends.

"Is your brother dating her?" Felecia asked.

"No!" I laughed. "She's really not his type. He sort of attracts... really any type of girl it seems like. He's pretty picky about who he actually gets into relationships with."

"Ohh.. ok.."

"He probably slept with her though.." I added and Felecia just laughed and shook her head. "He's kind of a man whore.." I was telling her as I approached a table that was set up to sell tickets at.

"Hey," The kid at the table greeted me like he knew me. He had dirty blonde that was cut short and messed around a bit. He looked like he was in his early 20's and had a bit of facial hair going on. It wasn't a full beard or anything, it just just a bit scruffy and unshaven. He wore skinny jeans and a plain black fitted shirt.

"Hey.." I said kind of looking at him trying to figure out where I knew him from.

"You're Toni's sister? Right?" He asked while handing me my change. I thought for a second maybe he was the person who was putting on the event, I never learned his name though since Toni didn't mention it.

"Yeah.."

"I'm Karl," he shook my hand.

"You're putting on the show tonight?" I asked back hoping I was right.

"Yeah.." He answered while drawing an X on my hand with his sharpie.

"Cool, thanks for letting him play and stuff..." I told him not really knowing what else to talk about as Felecia took out her money to pay.

"It's no problem, you're brother's cool. I actually went to a lot of his shows when he was in some of his other bands.. he's a really nasty guitar player."

"Yeah, I think he is too. He really loves playing.." I commented as he drew an X on Felecia's hand.

"That's good, well, enjoy the show ladies.." He smiled at both of us before we went into the bar. I heard some techno playing through the PA since there was still 25 minutes before the show would start. The five girls were standing right up in front of the stage giggling and talking amongst themselves.

"Damn, your brother knows so many people." Felecia told me as we walked up closer to the stage.

"Yeah, he really does, he's a really, really social person.." I laughed, I was glad Feleica and I were talking.

"Did you think that guy was hot?" She asked as I looked up at the stage to see Toni, Ray, Mikey and Gerard gathered around Mason's drum set talking.

"Eh.. he was alright, he seemed really nice though, what about you?"

"Yeah, kind of, I think Mikey's hotter though I'm kind of into glasses and the nerdy type." We laughed.

"That's cool!"

"Yeah, I'm actually really glad he decided to talk to me. I actually thought he was hot on the first day of school but I didn't want to approach him or anything. I didn't know anyone here and stuff and felt out of place."

"Wow, really? That's cool he decided to approach you then! That's awesome you thought he was hot too." I smiled I thought it was pretty cool things seemed to work out for them.

"So, do you think anyone at school is hot, or worth talking to?" she asked me while a few more people came into the room.

"Yup. Gerard." I told her looking over at him for a few seconds. He was now talking to the guy who was going to run the sound who had a mic in his hand.

"Really?!" She said sounding pretty excited. "Does he know?"

"Yeah, actually I told him a couple of days ago.." I laughed and then explained that story to her. By the time I was done I looked down at my new phone and saw that it was 6:56. I looked around the room and counted a total of the five girls Toni brought, the three men that were at the stage... there were 2 couples standing behind Felecia and I, and it looked like 4 people coming into the room now. When the door flapped open I saw there was a small line starting. I wasn't sure if that made Gerard and Toni and everyone happy or not. I looked up at Gerard who looked back and smiled at me for a second before turning and talking to Toni who was now slightly on the left side of the stage where Felecia and I were standing. Ray was on the right Mason was in the back in the slight right center and Mikey was also on the left.

"Yawwo," Toni spoke into the mic Gerard handed him for a second. "Is everybody read for the show to start?!" He said in one of his crazy voices that made all the girls he brought start cackling hysterically and then screech, "Yeeeeees!" I heard the two couples behind me chuckle a slight bit as well. "Ok." Toni stated blandly and shook his head then quickly passed the mic back off to Gerard. He looked a little nervous but I felt like it wasn't enough for anyone to be able to tell since they don't regularly associate with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all the big paragraphs in this one and the last one! Sorry these are all horribly wordy too and that they're moving DAY BY DAY. I'm really bad with that.. they're pretty slow moving. I actually don't want this to be like a 100 chapter story so I'll pick up the pace. I hope this is liked though, that's why I'm writing them. =] I've read my fair share of Gerard stories that I've liked and thought that I should try and contribute, maybe someone else will like to read the ideas I have as much as I've liked to read other people's. Or maybe my ideas will inspire other people to write more that I can read =] (Sorry my ideas are executed so poorly though, I don't consider myself a story or writer, or poet or lyricist. I'm awful with words.. lmao.)

But thanks for reading whoever is =] I hope I'm taking it in the direction you hoped for.. I guess.