Status: So I guess I'm going to roll with this and keep writing? I'm making this up as I go which isn't what I originally wanted, but whatever. I'll just go with this hopefully I finish the story before I get bored with this.

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way 11.

"Hey everybody," Gerard spoke sounding confident. I scanned the room quickly again before turning my attention back to Gerard. The place was filling up a lot faster then I thought it would there were 10 new people in the room making their way up to the stage.

"These songs are pretty popular, if you know the words, please sing along..." He requested. I could see the blonde girl Jessica looking up at him and talking to her friends. After Gerard spoke I saw Toni Ray and Mikey look at each other and they all stomped twice and clapped in unison once before Gerard backed up a bit and joined in with the stomping since he was holding the mic. Felecia and I joined in as well to make it louder.

"Feel free to join us..." Gerard said into the mic as the five girls started stomping and clapping. By the fifth time they stomped and clapped the people who were behind me joined in and Mason was playing his drums with the stomping and Mikey was hitting open bass notes for the them as well. By the 12th time everyone in the room who by now was about 25 people were joining in. It seemed like a while to do that before starting the song but I bet Toni told him not to start singing until everyone in the room was clapping.

"Yeah! Keep this up!" Gerard sort of yelled then the next time everyone clapped he started the song. I was already enjoying watching him and he hadn't even started singing yet. He didn't really look nervous at all. He looked confident and comfortable. Mikey looked a little nervous mostly excited and happy. Mason just looked content, Ray looked like he was getting into the zone. Toni just started jumping up and down to replace the stomping and started getting energetic.

"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day. You got mud on your face, you big disgrace, kickin' your can all over the place... We Will! We Will! Rock You! We Will! We Will! Rock You!" He sang, only everyone on stage sang the 'we will rock you' part, but everyone in the room was still stomping and clapping. I smiled he looked like he was getting into it and he did have a good voice, although this song wasn't really that sing-songish, it was more changing, he made it sound kind of musical.

"Buddy you're a young man hard man, shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day, you got blood on your face, you big disgrace, waivin' your banner all over the place! Singing, We Will! We Will! Rock You! We Will! We Will! Rock You!" This time everybody in the room shouted 'we will rock you' with him, including Felecia and I.

"Buddy you're an old man poor man pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace someday, you got mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put you back into your place! Singing We Will! We Will! Rock You! We Will! We Will! Rock You!" Gerard sang the last verse of the short song then backed up a little bit and Ray and Toni moved forward letting some notes on their guitars ring out right before they ripped into the guitar part for the song, they were harmonizing it so they both weren't playing the same thing and it sounded pretty awesome! Everyone was cheering for them. The girls Toni had brought were jumping up and down and had their hands up near his guitar.

Then the song ended abruptly, but right after it did while everyone was cheering Toni began playing the parts to the song that were usually played on the piano on his guitar as best he could. I looked over at Gerard who was looking in my direction and we held eye contact for a few seconds before he started singing the next song 'We Are the Champions.' I surveyed the room again and noticed there were around 40 people in it already! I was pretty surprised it filled up so fast, that was about double what Toni had expected.

The song continued on and Toni ended up taking all the lead guitar riffs in the first half and Ray took them in the second half. Everyone was singing along with Gerard and swaying back and forth after the first few lines. It seemed to be a pretty successful choice of song for them to play. Pretty soon that song came to an end and everyone clapped.

Gerard put the mic back on a stand that was off to the side of the stage since that song was an instrumental, then he stepped down off the front of the stage off to the left. He began go make his way toward Felecia and I before my brother's friend Jessica stopped him. I heard her yell 'hey' to him. He looked kind of surprised and confused he took d step in her direction. Since they were both about 6 feet away from each other I over heard her say that he did a really good job, he just sort of mumbled thanks and waved before walking over to Felecia and I. I gave him a high five and he held onto my hand for a second before letting it go. I told him he sang very well and Felecia agreed. He stood next to me on my left side and turned to face the stage right before my brother announced that they were going to play their last song and that it would be a "tasteful instrumental."

The last song was pretty cool for an instrumental. Ray and my brother got to show off their skills. Mikey even took a small solo one point and Felecia yelled for him. Mason got to take a decent size solo as well. They ended up getting a lot of applause after that song. I overheard a few guys behind me talk about how good they were before some techno music came back on. Gerard myself and Felecia all walked up to the stage to help them move off all of their stuff so the next band could go on.

As we helped take all of the drum parts out to Mason's car I noticed a lot more cars were parked behind the club and a lot more people were standing around in the back hanging out. A few of them complimented my brother and everyone's performance. A few people asked who the two guitar players were as well and paid Ray and my brother some more compliments.

After all of the stuff was put safely into cars we all walked around the front of the bar to go watch the rest of the show. Toni, Mikey, Ray, Gerard and Mason all stopped to talk with Karl for a second and get black sharpie B's written on their hands for Band.

Then Gerard and I made our way back near the stage where we were standing before. I saw Jessica was looking around for my brother. After she saw me she immediately went back to where tickets were sold to look for him. The next band that was up was still setting up their equipment. Apparently they were called Ghosts of Gotham. Gerard and I were talking about his performance until the band started their set.

By the end of the first song Mikey and Felecia joined us. There were more people coming into the bar it probably had about 60 people by now. The band that was up wasn't completely a punk pop band, they had elements to them that were like that, but they also had a lot of mellow abstract parts to their music and the singer screamed a few times. Half way through their set Toni followed by Jessica, Mason and Ray came in to watch the show. Toni went right up to the front of the stage with Jessica following and stood near her friends. He usually stood right at the front of the stage when ever we'd go to shows. He liked to have the best view. Ray and Mason hung back a little and were standing behind Gerard and I. We all just quietly watched the band until they were done. Jessica's friends cheered frantically when they were done and Jessica was trying to talk to the singer.

The next band up was called Pencey Prep. When they all came out to start setting up Toni looked back over at me and motioned to the stage. One of the members looked really familiar. I was staring up at the band for a minute while they set up and then Toni came over to me.

"Hey, I think the guitar player is Frank!" He yelled near my ear.

"Oh Yeah!! I think you're right! Did he tell you he was in this band?"

"Nah, we haven't talked since the beginning of the summer." He informed me then told Ray and Mason he knew Frank since they had confused looks on their face and I told Gerard, Mikey and Felecia that we both knew Frank and that we had to move around for them.

Pretty soon they started their set started without Frank saying anything to the crowd and instantly Toni threw himself into the center of the floor and started moving all around and going crazy not even a minute later a bunch of guys flew into the center of the floor as well and joined him slamming into each other. The majority of the people in the room back away from the center of the floor a bit not wanting to get hit by anybody.

Half way through the song I signaled to Gerard that I was going to join in with everyone. He nodded to me that he would follow me so I grabbed his hand and pulled us both to where Toni was. We began moving along with everyone else and slamming into everyone. I looked back to see Felecia and Mikey still standing off to the side Felecia was laughing watching us probably since we took off so abruptly. By the end of the song I noticed that Mason and Ray were near us as well.

Right after the first song Frank began speaking and Toni actually interrupted by yelling.

"I love you Frank!"

"Wait- Is that Toni?!" He stopped in the middle of his sentence and peered out to spot Toni who had his hands up. Then Toni began walking up to the front of the stage with people clearing the way for him, then Frank threw his arms around him with his guitar still on.

"Oh My God! I love you! Ok sorry... We'll talk after the show.." Frank mumbled while they were still hugging then Toni let go and backed up. "Ok, sorry.. So as I was saying, thank you guys for coming out! I hope you like this next one, it's a bit new." He finished then they started their next song. Everyone was moving around in the center of the floor for this song and the rest of their set except for Mikey and Felecia as well as Jessica and her friends. Mikey and Felecia were staying in the same spot they we were at and Jessica and her friends were just about right up against the stage.

After Frank's band was done playing he joined Toni and I and everyone to watch the rest of the bands play and him and Toni were talking a lot. They had actually met about 8 years ago and have been friends ever since. Since Frank goes to a different school and they both hang out with a million other people they don't hang out together all the time but he would come over and hang out with the two of us a lot. Toni introduced everyone to Frank and apparently Gerard and Ray had met him before since they went to one of his parties.

There were 4 more bands that played after Frank's. The rest of the night went on with all of us hanging out together and enjoying the concert and occasionally going out into the center of the floor to move for bands when we felt like it and had energy to. Toni and Frank were out there practically the whole night and were dripping with sweat by the time the show ended. Frank gave Toni and I a hug goodbye before leaving with the rest of his band mates and promised that he'd come over and hang out with us soon. We all said bye to Ray and Mason since they had all their equipment they were just going to go back to their own houses. Toni had to drive Jessica and her friends home so he left and said bye to Gerard, Mikey and Felecia.

Gerard drove me home, he dropped me off after Felecia. I have him a hug from the passenger's seat and waved bye to Mikey before heading inside. By the time I got home it was 12:38. Toni ended up getting back home an hour later since he apparently one girl was staying the night at Jessica's and the other 3 had to get dropped off at their own houses. I ended up going to bed at 2 that night.

Saturday I ended up sleeping in until 11:30. When I woke up I had a txt from Gerard asking if Toni and I wanted to hang out with everyone. I also had a txt from Mikey saying that it was him and that that was his cell phone number.

By the time I was all showered and on my way downstairs Toni was actually already in the kitchen talking to my mom.

"Your father and I want to open up another restaurant."

"Really? That's cool!" I informed my mom before talking to Toni.

"We're actually going to go look at a few buildings today." she continued informing me before leaving the house.

Toni told me Frank would be coming over and I told him that Gerard and Mikey wanted to hang out as well. I ended up txting Gerard back and telling him about Frank coming here so him and Mikey could come here as well. I also got Ray's number from him and invited Ray myself.

I ate lunch and finished up my English paper before everyone was supposed to show up for 2. Frank arrived first and Toni and I hung out and were catching up in the living room. About 10 minutes later Ray then Gerard and Mikey showed up. Gerard looked incredibly tired, but still as hot as always. He had on some dark blue jeans with a plain grey shirt and his black queen sweatshirt in his hands.

"I have a real date with Felecia tonight!" Mikey said running up to me before Gerard got through the door.

"Really?! That's awesome!"

"Yeah! Do I look ok? I'm just going to go in what I'm wearing.. Gerard's going to drop us off at this diner down the street. I'm supposed to go get her at 6."

"Yes! You look good Mikey don't worry!" I said moving out of the way so they could both get into the house.

"Awesome!" He cheered then walked towards the living room to join Toni, Frank and Ray.

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled at Gerard before shutting the door behind him.

"Nothing... I'm just really tired, I had to work today."

"What time?"

"I had to be in at 9 and work until 1."

"Geezz.. that's kind of early for a Saturday.. especially after staying up late at a show."

"Yeah, and I couldn't fall asleep until like 3:30."

"Wow, I'm sorry. That really sucks."

"Yeah, it's ok though. I can sleep in tomorrow at least." He smiled at me and we started walking towards the living room. Everyone out there was having a conversation about what types of amps they like since the majority of them played guitar. Gerard and I sat down on the couch, he sat next to me. Then it wasn't much longer before Toni started pulling out his video game for everyone to take turns playing. We all began playing and I actually won a few rounds. Only about an hour later everyone got bored of the game and decided to put on a movie. I looked over at Gerard a few times who was still sitting next to me. He looked like he was falling asleep during a few parts. After the movie we all just hung out until Gerard had to drive Mikey to Felecia's, he told Toni and I that he would come back. When Gerard and Mikey Ray got a call from his parents and had to leave to go help his dad with something.

Frank, Toni and I were standing in the kitchen trying to come up with something to eat for dinner.

"What do you guys feel like eat?" Frank asked us sitting down at the island.

"I want something spicy.." Toni said looking in the fridge.

"I want to make that creamy onion soup I made a while ago.." I told them thinking about it. It was came out pretty good, and for a few days I've been craving it.

"That was good when you made it." Toni said handing Frank a soda.

"I can make it again if we have onions, and I can add hot sauce to it." I suggested.

"Yeah!!! Do that! Awesome!" Toni exclaimed excitedly sitting next to Frank.

"Should I start making it now? How hungry are you guys?"

"I'm starving. My stomach and organs are eating themselves."

"I'm not THAT hungry.." Frank said giving Toni a strange look "But I'm hungry." With that I decided to start making the soup. By the time Gerard got back the soup was done and so was some cheesey bread I decided to make.

When we were done eating Frank and Toni felt like jamming down stairs and Gerard and I ended up walking upstairs to go hang out in my room.

"So what time are you supposed to get Mikey?" I asked as we sat down on my bed.

"I'm not sure, not until he txts me I guess. I think they were going to go have coffee at a cafe near the restaurant after dinner."

"Cool."

"Yup. He should get a car though so I don't have to drive him around anymore."

"He'll probably need a job first though.." I laughed.

"Yeah, he did apply to Barnes and Noble a few days ago.. hopefully they'll hire him."

"Yeah! That'd be cool."

"It would." Gerard said and leaned back on the bed and looked like he was wincing in pain.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I think so, my back just hurts. I don't know if it was from the moving around at the show, or if I slept weird, or what but, it hurts when I move a certain way." He said looking over at me. He was lying on his back looking up at me. He looked adorable from that angle. Some of his hair was moved out of his face and his eyes looked more green in the lighting in my room. After few seconds I thought about his back hurting and a wonderful idea popped into my head.

"Do you want a massage?" I asked quickly after the idea came to me. I hadn't really completely thought it through, I haven't really given many massages at all, maybe like 3 or 4. I started hoping that I wouldn't suck at giving him one if he said yes.

"Yeah, I'd love a massage.." He looked a bit surprised, but then smiled and sat up. I was really happy he was taking me up on my offer! I get to touch him! I smiled back at him trying not to show how excited I really was.

"Ok, you don't have to sit up, if you want you can lay on your stomach.

"Ok.." he responded and slowly turned around to lay down on his stomach. My smiled grew as I scooted into a spot next to him where I could reach his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took a week to come out! I'm kind of busy right for a little while so the next one will probably take just as long to come out as well. I apologize! =[