Status: So I guess I'm going to roll with this and keep writing? I'm making this up as I go which isn't what I originally wanted, but whatever. I'll just go with this hopefully I finish the story before I get bored with this.

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way 12.

I began to feel slightly nervous before I started giving him a massage. I could feel my face get a bit hot as well as my hands. I felt kind of lame since it was only a massage but, I couldn't help it. I really like him and I didn't want him to think I was horrible at giving massages either.

I took a quiet breath in before I placed my hands up near his shoulders, I figured I would start at the top and work my way down his back. I could feel his body was warm and soft under my hands, he wasn't necessarily as soft as a pillow but still pretty soft since he wasn't bony or really muscular. As I began gently kneading around his shoulders with my fingers I felt my slight nervousness of the situation slipping away. His shoulders felt a bit tense, I wasn't sure if it was from his back hurting and/or him sleeping strangely or if it was because maybe he was nervous as well? After about a minute he seemed to relax a little more, then I moved my hands down in between his shoulder blades and began massaging around them gently, I didn't want to press too hard on his back and accidently hurt it even more.

"Let me know if anything I do hurts your back.... or if it doesn't feel good or anything." I told him after a minute.

"I will... You can actually be more aggressive and dig into my back more." He replied quietly.

"Ok." I obeyed and used more of my hand strength and heard him let a breath out, he seemed to relax more under my hands. I moved a little so I could see his face and noticed his eyes were closed. He looked so hot and adorable at the same time I would have loved to take a picture with my phone but, he really would have noticed. I smiled to my self hoping he was enjoying himself. I was definitely enjoying myself. As I continued the massage I began gazing at his body I couldn't help but start wondering what he might look like without a shirt on. I knew his upper body must be just as pale as his arms. I wondered if maybe he has a nice happy trail sitting right underneath his bellybutton that continued down into his boxer briefs. I then began wondering what he might look like without any clothes on at all. Too bad I could only imagine. I slowly moved my hands down to under his shoulder blades and to the middle of his back. I kept alternating the kneading motion between my fingers and my knuckles, then I would use my thumbs on the sides of his spine.

"This feels really good, if you move to the right a little more that's where my back's really knotted up." He mentioned in a quiet voice again, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Right here?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed then let out a breathy sigh, even though he was only sighing because the massage felt good I wondered what his sigh would sound like if I were doing something else to him that felt good. I smiled to my self thinking about it for a few minutes, then quickly bit my lip to hide the smile as he turned around to face me for a second. "This feels so good, thank you!" He looked so grateful for it.

"Oh, you're welcome, any time!" I smiled back at him before he rested his head on his arms again and I continued massaging him. I was moving my hands all the way up and down his back slowly as my imagination ran with thoughts of him being naked and me getting to touch him. I could see he had his eyes closed again and looked so relaxed I began to wonder what he was thinking about, if he was thinking about anything. When 10 more minutes had gone by he opened his eyes and turned to face me again.

"Thanks for that... Do you want one?" He peered over at me. I was some what surprised but happy, it was nice of him to offer. I wasn't sure by his facial expressions if he was offering just to be polite or if he wanted to give me a massage and could have been nervous?

"Ok, sure," I decided to take him up on his offer. He got off of the bed and stood up next to it. He slowly moved his torso a bit seeing if it still hurt like it did.

"My back feels so much better, Thank you," He said quietly as if he was relieved.

"You're welcome." I replied as he faced me again.

"You should lay down so I can give you a massage." He stated after a minute since I hadn't moved at all. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to sit up or not.

"Ok," I laughed and turned over on my stomach like he had been.

"Maybe you should take your sweatshirt off, your hood is kind of in the way." He suggested before I felt him get on the bed. I sat back up and unzipped my plain black hoodie, slid it off and put it on the bed in front of me. Before I laid back down I turned to look at him and caught him take a glance at my now sweatshirt less body before I laid back down. I smiled to myself as soon as he couldn't see my face. I think this was the first time he was seeing me without a sweat jacket on.

"Do you mind if I like, kind of sit on you?" He asked before placing his hands on me. I was pretty surprised he felt comfortable enough to suggest that. I had wanted to sit on him giving him a massage but was too afraid to ask.

"Nope, not at all." I replied feeling the bed start to shift from him moving.

"Ok cool. I just think it'd be way easier this way.." He explained as I felt an even bigger smile spread across my face. I felt him place his left knee right next to the left side of my ass and then his other knee on my right. He didn't end up sitting down on me, it felt like he was just hovering over me.

A few seconds later I felt his hands on me. My whole body felt a light tingling sensation that didn't end up fleeing from me until the end of the massage. I closed my eyes and noticed how his felt very warm while he slowly placed them on shoulders like I had done to him, except he moved his hands a little differently. It felt amazing! He was being gentile, but yet used his hand strength just enough so my back muscles would thoroughly be massaged. I have no idea how the massage I gave him felt but, it felt like the one he was giving me was putting mine to shame. But aside from how it felt, I couldn't believe he was giving me a massage! It was awesome and I was enjoying every second of it.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" He asked after about 3 minutes into it.

"Not at all, this is perfect actually." I said honestly "I think you're a pro." I heard him laugh quietly to himself before he muttered a quiet, "thanks". I wanted to continue my thoughts about what he'd look like naked from earlier but I couldn't think about much else besides what everything he was doing to my back felt like. When his hands worked on my lower back I noticed they drifted down further towards my ass then my hands did on him. While his hands were at the lowest part of my back that he was massaging, I noticed he'd always slow his hand motions down when he got there and take his time. I enjoyed that he did that, it felt nice and it made me think maybe he's enjoying giving me a massage as well.

I got to experience his hands all over my back for about 10 more minutes. I was loving every second of it but could tell it had been about the same amount of time I had spent on him.

"Wow, you're really, really good at this, and it feels amazing, but your hands are probably tired now. You can stop if you want to." I told him moving a little since I figured he would agree and remove his hands from me.

"It's ok, I can go a couple minutes longer until my hands get tired." He informed me keeping up with what he was doing.

"Ok..." I wasn't going to refuse if he was insisting to continue. I moved back to the position I was in. This time when his hands went from under my shoulder blades, down to the middle of my back I noticed he massaged the sides of my spine with his thumbs like I had down to him. Except his hands remained there a little longer and moved outward away from my spine, when he did that the tingling sensation I've had grew a little more. Then I felt his fingers gently make contact with my sides, right on the narrowest part of my waist. I immediately felt goose bumps start to creep up my neck and flow down my arms as he kept his hands there while massaging my back. I was hoping he didn't notice he gave me goose bumps, they ended up remaining as he moved his hands up and down the middle of my back with his fingers sliding gingerly up and down my sides. After another minute he placed his whole hands palm down right next to either side of my spine and caressed my back a moving up and down it few times.

"Ok.. my hands are tired now... I'm sorry." He chuckled quietly right before I felt him pull his right leg away from my side, then his right.

"It's ok! You didn't have to go that long! It was still an amazing massage!" I sat up and turned around to face him. "You're really good at giving massages." I added then smiled at him.

"Thanks... So are you. I've never really given one before so I'm glad it came out good." He smiled back and laughed a little.

"Wow! Well, it definitely did! Thanks for giving me one!" I told him. I was pretty impressed, that was a pretty good first massage. He seems to have some hidden talents, I wonder what some of his others would be.

We ended up just sitting on my bed talking about random stuff and joking around. I sort of had an idea in the back of my mind to maybe suggest watching a movie in my room with him, but concluded that, that would throw some signals to him that I wanted some things to start happening... and it wasn't that I didn't want that! I totally did! I was just afraid maybe it would be too soon for anything more then what we've already done tonight. Especially since I don't even know how far Gerard's gone with someone. After that revelation popped up in my mind. I began wondering, how far he's gone with anyone. Just because he hasn't had a real girlfriend doesn't mean that maybe he's lost his virginity to someone.

While Gerard was talking about his family, then told me a story about his weird but cool uncle on his mother's side of the family, I noticed every time there would be a small chuck of silence at the end of one of us exchanging short stories, the question about his virginity kept popping up in my head. I was really curious about it, but knew I wasn't going to find out my answer tonight. That's unfortunately something that's on a more of a personal level that we haven't stepped completely onto yet. I figured we were weren't going to go hit on that topic tonight.

After another hour had passed Mikey ended up calling Gerard. His phone went off right after I told Gerard about the time Toni beat the shit out of this football player kid who attends our high school. He was making fun of Toni's friend, Drew back in middle school for being fat. It was at lunch I was sitting with them and the football player, Brett Christianson was putting Drew down about it and just kept going and was getting in his face about it. Toni got sooooo pissed. He stood up and punched him right in the face and lost it and kept hitting him. I remember three teachers running over to try and take care of the situation. Toni got suspended for 2 weeks and had a 3rd of in school suspension and Brett only got one week. I remember Brett's face was STILL messed up when came back to school. He never said a word to Drew again after that.

I walked Gerard downstairs he said him and Mikey were going to head back home after he dropped Felecia off since it was already a little after 10 and he was pretty tired. He gave me a hug at the door and held me a bit tighter and closer to himself then he had ever and hugged me a bit longer then he had as well. I was happy about it! It was a hug that said, I was one of those hugs that seemed to say 'I really like you.' I wondered if he had done that since him and I were alone and everyone wasn't standing around us watching.

After he I went downstairs to see if Toni and Frank were still hanging out. I wasn't sure since I couldn't really hear their guitars upstairs and the few minutes I said goodbye to Gerard I didn't hear them playing. When I got downstairs Frank and Toni were sitting with their talking.

"Hey, so is he your new boyfriend?" Frank asked smirking over at me one he finished saying what he was talking about to Toni.

"I hope so, but I don't think so." I said making him laugh.

"What do you mean you don't think so?" Frank asked still laughing.

"They just like each other, she only told him she liked him a few days ago." Toni butted in informing him. "What were you guys doing up there anyways?" Toni said suggestively while nudging me with his elbow.

"Just talking... that's all," I said joking around and made myself look really, really depressed about it. They both laughed at me.

"Geeeez gurrrl. You gotta pace yourself!" Frank said while moving his head side to side and snapping his fingers on either side of it. Him and I had an inside joke that I was basically a huge whore. It started because the people I dated were all guys I met through him and then it turned into more of a sarcastic thing since Toni was the one who's dated/ been with a lot more people then I have.

"I know! I know, my vagina will fall off.. I do need to watch it, thanks for looking out for me Frank." I replied making them laugh again.

"Hey.... any time my friend." He smiled at me. Toni myself and Frank hung out downstairs talking until Frank decided to leave around 11. He told Toni and I he was having a party Saturday night it was a belated end of summer party. He said he was supposed to have it last weekend but had too much stuff going on with the show his band also had played.He told us to invite everyone we brought to the show. He said they seemed pretty cool but also wanted to try and get as many people to come as he could. His parties could get pretty huge. I remember going to a few of them with Toni were there were just so many people you could barely even move around anywhere on the first floor of his house. It was nuts!

After Frank ended up going home I went to bed. The next day I woke up around 8 strangely. My dad was home and I asked if I wanted I'd see if I could pick up an early shift at the restaurant which worked out since someone ended up calling out sick. Gerard ended up txting me around 12pm when he'd woken up and we were txting back and forth through out the rest of the day. He told me it was his aunt's 50th birthday and his mom was throwing her a surprise party at their house. He apparently was woken up by her franticly bursting into his room telling him to get up so he could everybody clean the house and set it up.

When I got home around 4 I noticed there were a few extra cars in the drive way, then I heard Toni had people over. I just watched TV, worked on homework, then baked some cupcakes for the rest of my night while txting Gerard. I felt like we were definitely a lot closer then we were a few days ago. I enjoyed txting him even though we didn't get to that next level of knowing each other, I felt like we were making progress getting there.

Monday went by as usual. I mentioned Frank's party coming up this Saturday to Gerard, Mikey, Felecia and Ray who was in our lunch that day. Everybody seemed to be up to and able to go to it.

After school I ended up hanging out with Ray and Mikey at my house since Toni was scheduled to work and Gerard was as well. Gerard was only scheduled until 8 but said he had to work on a paper for government that was due Wednesday.

Ray, Mikey and I ended up going to the mall. Ray drove and we just sort of walked around and talked and got some mall pretzels. Ray asked me if I liked Gerard since he hadn't been told officially by anybody. I confirmed his guess as correct, and he ended up telling us about this girl who started talking to in one of his classes. They're apparently partners on this assignment he has now for a history class. He told us he's known her since middle school but never really talked to her until this project. He told us he was hoping to talk to her outside of class soon and asked if we'd mind if he invited her. Of course Mikey and I didn't mind at all! We were both really happy for him and it was decided.

Tuesday, I ended up working but apparently Mikey, Ray and Mason were jamming back at my house. Toni mentioned to me last night that Frank txted him asking if he wanted to play a few songs at the party. I think that's why Toni had everyone over and they were all playing downstairs. Half way through my shift Gerard had taken a break from working on his paper and txted me. He told me Toni had sent him a txt asking if he wanted to sing for them at the party Saturday. Gerard told me they weren't sure what they were covering or what they were going to do yet, so he was a bit scared to say yes to them. A couple hours later he ended up telling me he told them he'd sing even though they still weren't sure of what they were doing.

Wednesday, I was at the house and Toni had everyone over again including Gerard. We all got to hang out upstairs in the living room for about an hour before they all decided to head downstairs to try and come up with something to play. A few hours later they came upstairs for food and I found out they were covering The Trooper by Iron Maiden. I was pretty excited after hearing that. I really wanted to hear how Gerard they sounded with Gerard singing. After they ate they ended up going back down stairs to practice. I didn't get to see Gerard as much as I would have liked to, or anyone else that night but it was alright, Gerard and I txted each other when everyone left my house around 9:30.

Thursday, rolled along basically the same way.

Friday was a little different. After school Toni had everyone over again. They decided just to do the 2 Queen songs again plus The Trooper, then an instrumental that's apparently different from the last one they did.

I was up in my room, sitting on my bed watching TV and a little before six I got a knock on my door.

"Come in," I responded knowing it couldn't have been Toni, or my parents who knocked they usually would say what they wanted in the process of knocking, or Toni would knock a lot more obnoxiously.

"Hey.." Gerard grinned over at me as he slipped in through the door, then closed it behind him. "What are you watching?" He asked sitting down on the bed right next to me. It made me smile. I was pretty happy that he decided to come hang out with me!

"Just the food network, Iron Chef... So how are the songs coming?" I asked sliding back on my bed so my back was supported by the wall. The side of my bed faces the TV, so Gerard and I were sitting on my bed as if it were a couch.

"They're good. We're in good shape for playing tomorrow." He responded then slide back against the wall like I had done.

"That's good. Do you think you'll be nervous this time?"

"Yeah... but only a little since we've already broke the ice with that and played in front of people last Saturday. Plus the majority of the people at this party are going to be drinking so if we go on later in the night.. so it'll be easier to play for people who are a bit out of it." He explained.

"hmmmm... that's a good point.. Do you think you'll end up drinking?" I asked casually, I was sort of curious how much he drinks if he goes to parties. I wonder if he'd get as shitfaced as Toni. Toni will get pretty bad sometimes, especially in the summer.

"Yeah, I'm probably going to, I don't plan to get like wasted out of my mind or anything, but, I'll probably have a few drinks. What about you?"

"I probably won't. Especially since Toni will definitely be drinking, I'll probably have to drive us home. Even though Frank lets people stay over and stuff, I don't really want to. I like my own bed and stuff.."

Gerard and I continued talking and half watching Iron Chef for the next hour until we were interrupted.

"HEY! YOU! GUYS!!! Toni shouted mocking the Electric Company as he burst into my room. I could hear Mikey, Ray and Mason laughing at him from down the stairs. "We're going to get ice cream..." He continued in a normal voice. "Would you like to come?" I turned to see if Gerard seemed like he wanted to go. He shrugged at me then turned to Toni and said

"Sure." Then Toni backed out of the door way awkwardly and we got up to follow him to the living room.

"Guys.. let's take one car so our gas isn't all wasted." Toni suggested. "We, can take my car."

"Sounds good to me.." Ray shrugged and Mason shook his head, then we all made our way out to Toni's vehicle. Just after we all got out the front door. I realized that we all might not fit into the car easily. I wondered if maybe I'd get to sit on Gerard's lap on the ride over and back to the ice cream place! I smiled to myself for a second as the thought flashed through my head. I was hoping I'd get the opportunity!

Everyone quickly got into the car in the order of, Mason sitting shotgun, then Ray sat behind Toni, Mikey sat in the middle then Gerard sat behind Mason.

"Awwww, you guys are going to going to go without me..." I joked since everyone was already in the car.

"No! We can't go without you! Just sit on Gerard, he won't mind." Mikey said frantically, it sounded like he thought I really wasn't going to get to go.

"Uh... ok..." I said quietly then took a step closer to the car, "I'm scared I'll crush Gerard though.." I was hesitating to get in, waiting for Gerard to say something incase maybe he didn't want me sitting on his lap.

"You're not going to crush me!" Gerard said laughing at me.

"JUST GET IN!" Toni yelled in fake anger, causing Gerard to lightly grab my wrist and sort of pull me into the car.

I sat down on his lap and was so happy I was doing so, except I tried not to show any sort of emotion about it and play it cool. Right before Toni began backing out he turned on his car stereo that began blasting System of A Down. On the short drive there everyone was just listening to the CD and singing along instead of talking.

When we arrived we all ordered it at the register up front but ended up sitting down in a booth. I got a strawberry banana smoothie. Gerard got 3 scoops of their butter crunch. Mikey got a vanilla milkshake. Ray got a banana split with no walnuts. Mason some kind of mint chocolate sundae. Toni got a 5 scoop sundae with their green tea ice cream in it.

We ended up leaving after about 45 minutes. I got to sit on Gerard's lap on the way back to our house and was happy about that again! When we got back home we all ended up watching a movie down in the living room, then everyone ended up heading home after that even though it wasn't really that late yet.

I ended up going to bed around midnight.

The next day was Saturday the day of the party. I was looking forward to it since I'd get to hang out with Gerard. I ended up waking up around 11 and worked on some homework after I had taken a shower and gotten dressed. Toni came into my room around 12:30 just after waking up to tell me he told everyone to was going to be coming over to get their equipment and to hang out before the party around 4. They had all left it here since Tuesday since they were coming over every night after that. Toni also informed me that Jessica and her friends wanted to come over to hang out before the show as well, she had just gotten a car the day before and Toni didn't have to drive her or her friends.

For the next few hours before everyone came over I ended up vacuuming some rooms, mopping the kitchen, then doing some dishes and laundry. My mom had left a note asking Toni and I to do some chores she had listed. I also ended up making him and I something to eat before everyone started coming over.

Mason was the first person to show up who was followed shortly after by Jessica and only 2 of her friends this time. We were all sitting out in the living room while Toni and Mason were playing a video game. Jessica and her friends didn't really talk to me at all. They were paying more attention to Mason and Toni.

Only about 20 minutes after Mason and Jessica showed up, Ray came next and had the girl he was telling Mikey and I about at the mall. He had also mentioned her last night to Toni and Mason and Gerard while we were having our ice cream. Her name was Kristina. She had brown hair that went a little past her shoulders. She had blue eyes and was a little taller then myself. She was really pretty, I had also recognized her from around school just in passing in the hallways. She seemed really nice. She sat down next to me on the couch and was talking with me a bit.

By 4:45 Gerard and Mikey showed up and had Felecia with them. The three of them joined all of us in the living room. Toni handed Mikey a controller to play against Ray, then began talking with Jessica and her friends along with Mason. Felecia sat down next to Kristina and introduced herself.

Everybody was basically talking and hanging out in the living room until 6 came around and the game was turned off then, Toni announced the time and suggested they start packing their stuff up to go.

By 6:30 we were all driving over to Frank's house. I ended up riding with Toni. We were the last ones to leave our drive way followed by Jessica who didn't know how to get to Frank's so she was following Toni and I.

"Do you like Jessica?" I asked Toni right after we pulled out of the drive way.

"Nope." He said smiling, I kind of figured as much since she wasn't really his type to at least have a relationship with. "She sure does like me though." He laughed.

"Why are you inviting her to go then?"

"Well, I didn't really want to this time actually. She seemed pretty cool when I first met her, that's why I invited her to the last show, I've noticed she's kind of bitchy.. and she's kind of also a whore. But she's been txting me since last Saturday and said she heard about the party from someone else and then went and asked if I was going.. I wasn't going to lie and then end up seeing her there." He informed me.

"What makes you say she's a bitchy whore?"

"Just the way she treats some of her friends, I noticed driving them last time she was kind of mean to some of them. I think that's messed up if you're going to say things to your friends to intentionally put them down. She'd say stuff to what they said to try and make them look like idiots. Or she'd come out and be like 'Why would you say that? That sounds so stupid. I wouldn't have said that.' Or like, one of her friends mentioned that a guy who was there asked for her number and stuff, the girl who said it wasn't saying it to be like 'hey look at me I've got people asking for my number!' Cause some how it like came up in the conversation or something and then she asked if I knew him, since he was in one of the bands, and she was asking if he was like the type of guy who would give his number out a lot and what he was like, and stuff like that. Then Jessica just went and butted in and told her that she knew who he was and told her that he was probably just asking for her friends number so she would give him Jessica's again. Then she was like 'Oh, but I've already had my fun with him, you could have my sloppy seconds. I can say no to him, so you can maybe get a shot..'" He told me. I was really surprised I kind of thought maybe she'd be alright but was one of those girls who you really had to approach first if you wanted to be friends with her.

"Wow, that's really bitchy! Damn.."

"Yeah! I know right. But after that she proceeded to talk about how many of the guys in the bands she'd fucked. I didn't know if she was lying or not just cause maybe she thought it'd make her seem cooler or something. But then Sunday, while you were at work. I had those kids over who I jammed with like last week, the one who said he wanted to start a band up that I hadn't seen since like the summer... Well he apparently knew Jessica and told me she was probably telling the truth. She slept with a lot of people he knows. I mean, I know I'm a kind of a man whore, but I don't like whores.. I don't want to catch anything.." Toni told me laughing. I wondered if her bitchiness is why only like 2 of her friends came with her this time to go to the party. "I can tell she wants to get with me though. Last weekend she kept asking why I don't have a girlfriend. Then like all week she's been txting me. She'll keep like fishing for compliments too and mentioning her boobs and stuff, and that she has a crazy sex drive... and all this crap. Then Last night she told me she thought I was hot.
That basically confirmed it.."

"Wow... You're not going to sleep with her are you?" I asked noticing that we were only about 6 minutes away. I bet everyone else had already showed up.

"Helllll, no! Like I said, I don't want to catch anything. But... it's also such a turn off for me when I meet someone and all they talk about is sex and once I find out that they'll basically fuck anyone. The majority of the people I've slept with have actually only had sex with like usually 4 people or less. But.... I'm just an asshole and I move through people too quickly," He told me. I thought back to the girls I had met who I could tell he liked in some sort of way. Some of them were actually pretty cool, I wish I would have made friends with a few of them. It's probably better I hadn't anyway since Toni's not dating them now.

In only another few minutes we were pulling up to Frank's house and it was a little before 7. There didn't seem to be a lot of people there yet. I could see that everyone else had just arrived a few minutes before us. Mason and Ray were going to enter the house to see where Frank wanted us to put the equipment. He had a garage that sometimes he'd have bands play in instead of playing in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took FOREVER for me to put this one out!!! I'm trying to get things in the story to move along a bit since this is 12th chapter and all I hope you like it still... and in general. I hope it's liked. I'm a little uninspired by some of the directions I took with it.. so I apologize if everybody hates it! Sorry.. =/ But, I also plan NOT to take two months for the next chapters to come out, so I will be putting them out hopefully as often as I was before the lonnnnnng break.