Status: So I guess I'm going to roll with this and keep writing? I'm making this up as I go which isn't what I originally wanted, but whatever. I'll just go with this hopefully I finish the story before I get bored with this.

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way

Who's the Kid in the Basement? Gerard Way 2.

I glanced back at Mikey and Ray who were rolling on the ground laughing so hard that they probably pissed their pants. I turned my head back to the kid who walked in. I was standing there gaping at him like a fucking idiot. He was staring back at me... probably wondering why the hell I was looking at him like I was, he just looked even more pissed. I felt my nerves start to take over since he looked so mad and I didn't understand why. It made me feel bad. He threw his hands on his hips and glared at me even harder.

Holly shit, why is this kid so pissed?!I turned my gaze away for a second and shut my mouth thinking maybe that's what's making him more mad? I looked back into his beautiful angry eyes.Is he mad because we are in his room? I hope he's not mad at me! I don't even know him! I don't want him mad at me!!!I turned to look at Mikey who calmed down a little but was still laughing.

"What the hell are you doing with my underwear?" He spoke coldly again. He sounded angry but aside from that. I liked the sound of his voice. It wasn't too deep or too high for a male. His voice was unique, no one else I've ever talked to sounded just like him.

....Oh shit... I've been holding these this whole time! No wonder this kids pissed! Why didn't I fucking think of that?!?!

"Oh My God.." I half way whispered my eyes were popping out of my head as I glanced down at his boxer briefs in my hands, I was schocked I completely forgot I was holding them. I was 100 % distracted by his looks, and just him in general. I felt like such an idiot!

"What?" The kid leaned in towards me. I felt more nerves wash over me as his face lingered a foot away from mine instead of 2 feet away..

"I'm really sorry!" I spoke up and handed back his underwear. He snatched them out of my hands while still holding me captive with his eyes one last time before storming out of his own room.

"Are you ok?! Sorry he yelled at you! That's Gerard by the way," Mikey walked up to me. I had been silent for a few minutes taking in what just happened, and the fact that Mikey has an older brother that is incredibly attractive.

"Yes! Yup! I'm totally ok, I'm really fine....... Thanks," I said calmly.

"I'm sorry I didn't think he'd be that pissed if he ended up walking in!" Mikey apologized.

"Don't worry! It's ok! I just feel bad that he got that mad. I hope your brother doesn't hate me now." I said. Mikey and I looked back over at Ray who was still laughing, then Mikey and I both started laughing again. After 2 minutes we all finally stoped and decided to order pizza for dinner. After we all got up stairs Ray helped himself and I to some cokes from the fridge as Mikey ordered the pizza.

"I can't believe he ended up walking in!" Ray said quietly as we both sat in the kitchen laughing.

"I know! I feel kind of bad now.." I said remembering how pissed he looked. We were talking quietly because Gerard was out in the living room behind the small wall that only separated the living room from the kitchen the slightest bit.

"Why?"

"I don't know...it was my first time meeting him...and it probably was embarrassing for him I guess. It's like... hey nice to meet you, and nice underwear, I think I'll try them on.." I explained which made Ray laugh. "Or, he thought I was going to steal them," I said laughing pretty hard thinking about how strange Gerard probably thinks I am if he has the impression that I was stealing his USED underwear.

"Oh man... Maybe that is why he got so mad."

"Yeah... What a fricken weird ass situation!" I mumbled. We heard Mikey in the other room offer Gerard to have pizza with us. Then Mikey entered the room and got himself a coke.

"Sorry about my brother earlier." Mikey apologized talking in a low voice as well so Gerard who was still in the living room couldn't hear. "I didn't think he'd yell at you or anything."

"It's ok, is he still mad about it?" I questioned.

"Nah, I don't think he is about that. He still is mad at something though. He's been kind of mad lately for no reason it seems like. So, I don't know if I even believe that he was actually mad at you for holding his underwear." Mikey shrugged.

We all sat down at the round kitchen table talked about nothing, and waited for the pizza to arrive. Ten minutes later Gerard came out into the kitchen to get a drink. He still came off as angry the way he carried him self he looked a bit tense. He got out a cup and moved over to the fridge for ice.

I stopped paying as much attention to the conversation Mikey, Ray and I were having. I watched Gerard fill his cup up with some juice from the fridge I tried not to stare at him the whole time he was out in the kitchen. I want Mikey or Ray to know what I thought of Gerard, or at least not yet. It would be weird since I've only hung out with Mikey today, which is also the first day that we actually had more then shallow small talk at school... But today was also the first day I actually met Ray as well as Gerard. I feel like I don't know Mikey and Ray well enough to willingly share that information yet. But also, I don't know Gerard that well yet, maybe he's an asshole who just happens to be gorgeous. I don't know yet, so even if I was close enough with them to give out that information, I wouldn't want to yet.

After Gerard put the juice back into his fridge he grabbed his cup and whipped around to walk out. I tried to hurry and look away in time but as he passed my chair he looked down and our eyes met again, and I saw his angry ones soften the slightest bit before I quickly broke contact and looked back at Mikey and Ray hoping they didn't see.

"Dude, he's like a freak of nature." I heard Ray say when I brought my full attention back to the conversation. "I don't know how he does it. I guess he's just really good at math."

"Wow, why is that kid still at the high school?" Mikey said as the doorbell rang.

"Sweet! food!" Ray said jumping up to answer the door with Mikey. After a minute I heard Gerard thudding back into the kitchen. I was trying my hardest to keep looking at Ray and Mikey retrieving the pizza instead of Gerard. I was kind of hoping he'd eat with Mikey, Ray and I, but he still seemed kind of mad so I doubted that would happen.

"Sorry, I yelled at you." I heard in a slight bitter tone coming from the side of me... Gerard! I whipped my heard around to see him standing up next to me. He still looked pretty angry. I was so surprised he was apologizing. I met his still heated gaze for a second before responding quickly, almost as if I was afraid of him.

"Oh! it's ok. Don't worry about." While maintaining eye contact the whole time. Right after I spoke he briskly stomped back out into the living room. By the time Gerard plopped down on the couch Mikey and Ray came back into the kitchen with the pizza.

"Oh man, I'm so hungry!" Ray said slipping back into his chair as Mikey got some papper plates out of the cabinets.

"Me too..." Mikey said handing us plates then opening the box.

While we ate, and Gerard sat in the living room, we all were talking about music for a while.I found out Mikey plays bass and Ray plays guitar and I mentioned to them that my brother plays guitar as well. Then we moved on to the subject about who were in some of our classes today and how weird some of the teachers at the school were.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" I asked as everyone finished their last piece.

"Yup," Ray said then chugged his coke, and sat there.

"Cool..... So... uh... well..what time is it?" I asked laughing.

"Oh yeah, it's 7:23" Ray said while everyone began to crack up.

"Thank you Ray!" I got up to throw my paper plate away.

"What do you guys want to do? And what time do you have to be home?" Mikey asked getting up to throw away his plate.

"Uh..well, pretty late..."I answered him.

"I don't know..." Ray said to Mikey's first question, as he stood up with us, I discretly looked over at Gerard since I could see him from where I was standing. He had a sketch pad he was drawing on. It made sense why he had been out there the whole time. I was wondering if he was just sitting there doing nothing.

"We can go watch a movie in the living room" Mikey suggested.

"Sure." Ray.

"Wait! Let me call my cat and see what he thinks!" I said with fake desperation as the three of us entered the living room. Mikey chuckled at my comment as and I noticed out of my peripheral vision Gerard looked over at us.

"What?" Ray laughed.

"Well, I'm a very indecisive person so, today I thought it would be a good idea to just let my cat decide things for me." I said in a serious tone as Mikey busted out laughing at my reference to our inside joke about that from lunch. Ray had an odd expression on his face as if he wasn't sure if I was joking again or serious.

"Like I said, some of the things she says... just disregard," Mikey told him laughing for a few minutes. Then he went over to where their TV was. There was a shelf full of DVDs next to it.

"Ok guys.. What movie do you want to watch?" Mikey asked and looked back at Ray and I who were sitting on the couch facing the tv giving him a shrug. Gerard sat in the corner of a second couch that was facing the kitchen but was next to the one Ray and I were on. "Ok.... how about what genre of movie?" Mikey asked.

"Any?" Ray said, then him turned to me.

"Uh.... Why are you looking at me? I ask my cat what I should do.." They both laughed and Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Horror." Gerard callously decided not looking up from his drawing.

"Is that ok with you guys?" Mikey asked.

"Yup" Ray said shifting back on the couch, I shook my head.

"Ok, so how about... House of Wax, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jaws, Dracula, ... the Exorcist.. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street.." Mikey rattled off a few of their movies hoping we'd pick one of them.

"I haven't seen Dracula.. can we watch it?"I asked.

"I haven't seen that one in a while,"Ray stated.

"Yeah, we'll watch it." Mikey said setting it up in the DVD player. "Last time I watched this.. I had a chocolate milkshake, I want to go make one, do you guys want one?" Mikey asked, Ray and I accepted. "Do you want one to Gerard?"

"No," He stated a little less coldly than the last time he talked.

As some previews came on Mikey made some chocolate milkshakes. Ray was actually watching the previews and I was trying to as well kept urging to look over at Gerard. I knew they would go away when the actual movie starts. Mikey was soon back with our shakes. and the movie started.

Through out the movie we commented on how dated it looked, although it was old it was still good. I was proud I was able to look over at Gerard only 2 times. He sat there drawing,

After the movie was over both of Mikey and Gerard's parents came home with some groceries apparently they had dinner over at their aunt's house then went to get groceries on their way home. Mikey introduced me to them. They seemed pretty nice and easy going. Mikey, Ray and I sat and watched t.v and talked in the living room until about 10. Then Ray and I decided to head home since it was getting late for a week night. Mikey walked Ray and I to the door and glanced at Gerard quickly, who was looking our way as Mikey and I said bye to each other then Ray and Mikey.

on the way back home Ray and I talked about music a little more and he found out he knew who Toni was a little.

I was back inside my house at about 10:30.

"Where'd you go?" Toni asked heating up the leftovers mom left for us.

"To Mikey Way's house." I told him taking a seat on in the kitchen.

"Oh, how long have you been friends with him?" He asked sitting next to me with his food, It was a home made hamburger helper styled dish dad made last night. My brother and I get along pretty well, we were close I guess...

"Today, he's in all of my classes so he came here and invited me to hang out with him." I explained.

"Cool.." He said.

"What did you do today?" I asked.

"Nothing really, just some video games and guitar." He told me we talked for a little longer until we decided to go to bed. I thought about mentioning Gerard but decided not to.

I put some papers my parents had to sign on the kitchen counter before sliding into bed. I began to think about Gerard.

I HATE how I just met him and I feel like I'm obsessed with him. Even though he was all angry the whole time he's just so attractive, and I can't help but want to get to know him more. I just feel dumb thinking about him so much after meeting him once. What really makes me hate feeling this way is the fact that he'll probably always see me as Mikey's little friend or something. I hope I can become friends with him... and more!... that is if his personality doesn't suck... I fell asleep thinking about him.

The next morning I took a shower, got dressed, made some coffee, grabbed the signed papers that were on the counter, brushed my teeth, then left with Toni for school. The day went by pretty quickly. I was assigned homework, I found out Ray was in Mikey's and My lunch every other day and Mikey and I are science partners for the semester!

I also got to see Gerard. I saw him once at his locker while I passed in the hall, he didn't notice me. I saw him another time while Mikey was telling me a story about how his family went on vacation and tried to get him to go swimming at the beach with him, but he wouldn't go because he was freaked out a shark would be out there. I put something back in my locker and looked across the hallway behind Mikey to see Gerard, he looked kind of angry or defensive again... and still didn't notice me or Mikey. I saw him one last time at the end of the day while Toni and I waited for our bus. He walked with his head down toward the parking lot.

"Bye!" Mikey shouted to me running out of the school to catch up with him.

"Is that Mikey? Wait is his older brother Gerard Way?" Toni asked.

"Yup..." I smiled kind of happy he came up.

"His brother's in my study hall."

"Do you talk to him at all?" I asked wondering if Toni and Gerard would become friends.

"A little, he's pretty cool I guess, I don't know him too well. He asked me if we were related today." He answered shrugging.

"Wow! he did?" I asked smirking at the ground. I'm surprised he knew our last name.

"Yeah.." Toni said giving me a weird look, "Why a wow?" he sort of pried with that look he gets when he's thinking I'm withholding information from him.

"Well," I started and looked up at him, he was staring me down with that look. it made me laugh and he probably knew what I was going to say.

"What?!" He pressed he was intrigued now, waiting for me to continue.

"Bye!" I heard someone yell at me, or maybe Toni from behind. I turned around and it was Ray waving at me walking towards his car in the senior parking lot.

"Bye!" I smiled and waved back and saw him give a head nod to Toni who gave him one back.

"You know Ray too?" Toni asked me.

"Yeah kind of, he's Mikey's friend and the three of us hung out yesterday at Mikey's." I answered.

"Ok, but why'd you say wow about Gerard asking about you?!" He pulled the subject right back.

"Honestly, Toni, it probably sounds so fucking weird but, I think he's absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe I've never noticed him before! or maybe I just haven't seen him around since our school has so many people. But... if I would try and envision the person who would be the most attractive ever, they would look exactly like him! I'm not even exaggerating!" I told him in a very serious manor but he put his hand up to his mouth and started laughing at me. "What?!"

"Didn't you just meet his kid yesterday, you freak?!" he leaned over from laughing so hard and grabbed his stomach.

"Yeah, I know, I know! but all I've told you is that I think he's incredibly attractive. I'm not sure if I like him yet. I don't know his personality that well, he might be a huge asshole, I can't say that I like him yet." I reasoned to him.

"True, but it does seem like you already like him though." Toni agreed and calmed down, then we got onto our bus.

"Well, I'm just intrigued, based on what I know so far. But, that is subject to change when I get to know him further... If I do..... You should become friends with him and have him over all the time." I chuckled and Toni rolled his eyes at me.

When we arrived home I grabbed the mail and headed inside. I saw fresh coffee on the counter so Toni and I helped ourselves to it.

"Your father's going to be home soon, him and I are going to eat at this new restaurant down town do you two want to come?" my mom asked while walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'll go." Toni said going up to his room.

"Sure." I told her as I went to my room. I decided to try and knock out some stupid math homework before we left and I ended up getting all of my homework done. Then Dad got home and we all left.

The restaurant we went to was called Emilio's. It was overall not a horrible experience.

"That place isn't as good as yours," Toni said laughing as we all got into the car to head home. My dad just laughed and shrugged. The person who waited on us was a little rude, and the chef wasn't the greatest.

"It's a new place, the chef's probably not as experienced, They'll get the hang of it soon." Dad commented as he drove home. I stared out the window hoping Mikey had called. We talked about hanging out today at lunch with Ray and Mikey and I and Ray and I exchanged numbers.

Once I got inside I ran to my room and checked the caller ID, and saw Way, Donald 4:55 I assumed that it was Mikey who called 10 minutes ago. I called him back and found out Ray was on his way over to his house and he asked if I wanted to come. I was able to and in about 12 minutes I was being let in to his house.

"Hey! You don't have to knock you can just walk in!" Mikey said laughing at me as he let me in. Ray was standing behind him.

"Hey!" Ray greeted me. Mikey led us up to his room. It was a decent size and had a bunch of band posters on the dark blue walls, he had some clothes on his floor but his room looked cleaner then Gerard's.