Status: First every attempt at something like this. Thoughts?

Be Mine.

Such a pretty pretty face.

Friends With Benefits. Friends who are sexually active without the need for complicated relationships. Just passion, lust and a hell of a good time. At least that was the original plan. We were too young to feel so bitter. But we did. You and I were both sick of being hurt. It probably would have been easier to just swear off of the opposite sex all together, but honestly we both liked sex too much. Blame it on the rock and roll, or the media or our hormones – but we needed that rush of nearly getting caught in a car at the park, or in an empty lot or the closet of a friends party. We fed off each other.
You were the American sweetheart with your bright blue eyes and cornsilk hair. I was a bad boy with the worst intentions who would grow up to work in some car garage or maybe be a rock star. We grew up next door to each other. For as long as I can remember you lived in the little blue house next door to mine. We used to go camping our backyards, always starting off in separate tents. But it never failed that you got scared and came running into my tent in the middle of the night. Our parents were never happy the next morning when they found us together. We’ve both came to the conclusion they would die if they saw what we were doing in the back yard now.
It started out as a way to let off steam, to get back at our exes, your mom, my dad. We both ended up at the same place after equally nasty break ups. I had been cheated on, and you were stood up. In a sprint of passion we made love in the back of my Chevy.
We continued our lives after that night, pretending that nothing ever happened. We became involved with other people. But it didn’t last long. Your boyfriend was a dick, and my girl was just using me to piss off her parents. So we found ourselves wrapped in a blanket under the stars. There was a meteor shower that night.
Almost a year passed, you were engaged and I had cleaned up my act to impress a broad. But inevitably we found ourselves alone cursing the ones who broke our hearts. We snuck a forty out of your parent’s liquor cabinet while they were on vacation and sipped it naked on the couch.
We had sex on the beach for Spring break. You were pissed about your ACT score. I was failing Calculus. We were running out of excuses. But we endured through Prom – on the football field under the bleachers – Graduation, the bathroom of a fancy resturaunt and that Summer we were free.
But inevitably Fall came. It always does. You’re leaving for college. Five hours away from all of the broken hearts. Five hours away from me. I don’t want you to leave. I was addicted to you. I needed you You were a part of me.
Today you’re supposed to leave. I’m standing on my porch in the rain. Begging. Would you please stay and come inside baby? Would you please stay and would you please be mine?
♠ ♠ ♠
First attempt at a drabble I guess? It's for a contest. Based on If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens. Thoughts?