Status: Writing as fast as the music will let me

The Best Kind of Hell on Heels

Mess

Talk to me now while I'm sober
The way you look
I know it's almost over

"But I thought you saved all the worlds from the Darkness," Kairi said to Sora, Donald and Goofy waiting near the Gummi Ship.
"There's still one left that we found," Sora said, Kairi's face crestfallen.

The fighting has stopped
But I'm still so lost
Will you bring me in.

"Can I go with you then," Kairi asked hopefully, "I want to help."

Shame creeps down my spine
Like the blade of a knife
And it's taking it's time

"I don't know Kairi," Sora replied, "There might not be room on the Gummi Ship, not to mention that it'll be dangerous."
"Oh."

Will you wait for me
Cause now I can't breathe
The air runs thin.

"We'll will you at least come back after the world is safe?" Sora's lungs stopped working for a moment at the thought of not being able to return to his home.
"Of course, as soon as the world is safe."

I'm another rush
I'm another liar

Sora knew he was lying to Kairi. He knew he had to find Riku first, but something told him that Riku was already at the new world.

When will I stop
When will I start burning
Will I come clean to say that I'm wrong
I'm the best kind of mess

"I'll be back soon," Sora said as he turned towards the Gummi Ship and started walking.

I'm the best kind of mess
I'm the best kind of mess
I'm the best kind of mess.

I'm sorry for lying Kairi, Sora thought over and over again as he walked slowly away from the girl.

You know that it hurts so bad
I wish I could stop
But I'm so used to sad

Right when I'm back home Riku vanishes, Sora finally started thinking, remembering why he had to leave again, and a new world appears, crawling with Heartless.

You asked me to leave
But now I believe
That I'm shut out.

He helped me out of my sleep, so I have to help him in return, the voice in the back of Sora's chided.

Now I'm taking this pill just to mend it
I'm not calling the shots
I'm just calling it quits

Really, if it wasn't for Riku, and even Kairi, I would've given up long ago, the voice continued to say, Sora trying to ignore it the best he could.

Would you love me
Would you hold me
In this wreck I am.

Why, I wouldn't even know what love and true happiness is if it wasn't for those two. The voice finally silenced, allowing the words to echo though Sora's head.

I'm another rush
I'm another liar

I lied to her, Sora thought, I lied to the thing that always makes me happy.

When will I stop
When will I start learning
Will I come clean to say that I'm wrong
I'm the best kind of mess

"You would think I would learn to not do that after all that's happened," Sora said to himself as he stopped walking for a minute, the Gummi Ship starting to come into view.

When will I stop
When will I start burning
Will I come clean to say that I'm wrong
I'm the best kind of mess.

"Will this ever end, or is it always going to be like this?" Sora asked aloud, hoping the answer would come to him at that moment. Though the only thing that came to him was the smell and sound of the sea from where he had just left.

I forget
I'm upset with watching her fall out of line
Is this a test, cause I'm depressed
With watching her fall out of love.

I guess the best I can do is see if the answer is out in that world, and get back soon so I can see Kairi, Sora thought, nodding his head in approval of his idea as he started walking towards the Gummi Ship.

How will I stop
When will I stop learning
Will I come clean to say that I'm wrong
I'm the best kind of mess

"Sora," Donald called as the boy entered the clearing where the Gummi was, Goofy standing on the other side of the ship.

How will I stop
When will I start burning
Will I come clean to say that I'm wrong
I'm the best kind of mess

"Are you ready to go Sora?" Goofy asked from where he was standing.
"Yeah, let's go," Sora replied, faking a smile to hide his sadness. Going to their designated spots, Sora's mind replaying the same phrase.

I'm the best kind of mess
I'm the best kind of mess
I'm the best kind of mess
I'm the best kind of mess

I'm coming back soon, Kairi...

You know that it hurts so bad...

So just wait and I'll be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song, Mess by Get Scared
Characters: Sora, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy
This is the first chapter of a Kingdom Hearts story I'm starting. If this turned out good, then I might write it this way, but I need people to comment to let me know.