Status: Hiatus

Breathing

;this is the calm before the storm

"Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating number of murders and disappearances. Theories rang from a vicious new gang to a wildy active serial killer." The news-woman reported as Edward and Annabelle entered the room, their hands connected.

"It's getting worse." Carlisle said as he turned of the Television. "We're going to have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting." Jasper looked to the pair, "Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"It's newborns." Edward spoke lowly.

"New vampires?" Annabelle frowned.

"The first few months after the change."

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable. Viscious. Insane with thirst."

Emmett grinned and looked to Annabelle. "Something to look forward to." She only looked aware.

"No one's trained these newborns. This isn't random." said Jasper.

"Someone's creating an army."

Emmett jumped up. "Now we're definitely going to Seattle."

"An army of vampires?"

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle."

"Regardless of why they were made - if we don't put a stop to them - the Volturi will." Carlisle said. "I'm surprised they let it go on this long."

"Maybe they're behind it. In Italy I read Aro's mind, he wants me and Alice to join him. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family is still alive." Edward said uneasily.

"An army could solve that for him."