Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

Finally.

Ashley's P.O.V
------------------
This was heaven.... I was kissing,with Andy,in the rain. Like a movie,hehe. I loved this so... Nothing would ruin this moment. At least,that's what i toughd...Andy broke the kiss and grummbled. His phone was buzzing,and he quickly anwsered the call. "Yes?" "ANDY! Dammit,have you found him?" I could hear the voice,CC. Man,that dude was worried. Andy looked me in the eye,and smiled. "Yeah,i found him." He said. "Well yhen get you motherfucking asses over here,we're worried!" Before CC could say anything else,Andy ended the call. "We need to go back,the others are worried." He said,and i placed hi back on the ground. "Yeah,kind of heard it." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "CC just overreacts sometimes." He sighed and tooked ly hand. We walked in the pouring rain,having fun with jumping in big pools. We were like two big five year old children,but who cares? After a few minutes,we saw the bus. Andy stopped walking and bit his lips. "Okay,they know i love,but still...How do we gonna tell them that we're togheter?" It was silent for some seconds. "We are together,right?" He asked worried. "Ofcourse we are babe,but...I have an idea." I grinned and picked him up bridal style. "Ash!" He yelled. "Don't worry,i have you. You're safe." He smiled and rested his head against my shoulder. I walked to the bus,and Andy opened the door with one hand,the other arm was resting around my neck. We didn't had time to say anything,because CC attaced us. With words. "Dudes! Where have you been? And you Purdy,how do you get it in your mind to run away like that? We're worried. You two...." He shuted his mouth and looked at us. "You two...Is this what i think it is." He asked,squeezing like a girl. We both laughed and i putted Andy down. "Well,if it is this what you think..." I wrapped an arm around Andy's waist and pulled him closer,kissing him soft on the lips. I broke the kiss and catched CC,who ran into both our arms. "FINALLY! You're so cute together!" He et go of us and we hugged Jinxx,Jake and Sammi. "You're a beatiful couple!" Sammi said. I smiled and Andy yawned. "Wanna sleep?" I asked. He nodded. "He,keep it calm in there." Jake said and laughed. "Worser than you and CC almost isn't possible...." I said back and they both got pale. Jinxx,Sammi,i and Andy laughed,and we both dissapeared in the bunk area. We turned on our pyama's and climbed in my bunk. Andy rested his head on my chest,and i closed my eyes. "Ash?" "Yes." "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and pressed a loving kiss on top of his head." I love you to Andy,i love you to." I wrapped my arms around him and drifted of in a lovely,warm sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah,short,and it tooked a long time for me to update,BUT...
I have a reason. I'm bussy with two story lines,also Andley's,so i was bussy with working on them on paper,and when i'm ready i'm put them on Mibba. So,have a little patient and you'll get two brand new Andley's ;D

Hope you'll like it,
Julie x