Status: Ready to go! :')

When Life Couldn't Get Any Better, It Gets Worse...

Chapter Two.

"Drugs, gimme drugs... Gimme drugs... I don't need... But I'll..." Gerard felt a pain spread through his chest. His face scrunched up in pain.

"Sell what you got... Eight legs to the wall... Hit the gas... Kill 'em all..." Gerard's breathing became heavy.

"Love... Gimme love..." he turned to Frank, pleading with his eyes to stop the pain...

"Help me," he mumbled. The crowd suddenly realised Gerard's poor physical state. Gerard was not his normal self, and something was going seriously wrong. Frank locked eyes with Gerard and stopped playing. He was terrified. Gerard's knees buckled and he fell to the ground. The crowd gasped as they reached the realisation that Gerard was far from okay. In fact, he was in a terrible postition.

"Gerard, no!" Frank screamed, sprinting towards Gerard.

"Ray, Mikey, help me! Get him backstage! Someone ring 911! Hurry!" Frank realised blood was pouring out of Gerard's chest. The front row of the crowd screamed, and the news spread like wild fire throughout everyone. Frank picked up Gerard's lifeless head and cried into his face.

"Gerard, you promised! Gerard... Don't leave me. Please, Gerard, please!" Tears were streaming down his face and he felt something terrible.

"I don't want to live without you, Gerard!"

"Frank, is he- Oh shit!" Ray screamed, running across the stage. Frank didn't move, it was as if his body had shut down.

"Frank, help me carry him," Ray said. Frank snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed Gerard's torso, being careful, not to cause him any more pain. As they carefully carried Gerard backstage, a very teary eyed Mikey walked up to the microphone, facing thousands of shocked and crying fans.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I'm so sorry that this had to happen, on stage, in front of you. I know you'll all be terrified for the future of Gerard, so are we. Listen, if he... If he doesn't make it, please, for all of us, keep the music living. We'll post everything on our website. I'm so sorry."

At these words, thousands of fans were upset, crying, but no-one knew what the future would hold for Gerard. Mikey shook his head, tears streaming thickly down his painted face, too upset for words to speak. He turned around and ran backstage.

Gerard's doctors were there, trying to stop the bleeding, whilst Frank was crying, screaming in his face.

"Gerard, you promised me! Please! Don't leave us! I don't want to live this world without you!" Everyone looked at Frank. They had never heard him say anything like this to Gerard in front of them. Was there something going on between them? Still, everyone was crying. They wouldn't know what they would do if Gerard died. It would be the end of their band. It would be the end of My Chemical Romance. It was a sickening and devastating thought.

One of the doctors broke all of their thoughts.

"We need to get Gerard to the hospital. His condition is deteriorating rapidly. If we don't perform the surgery to remove the bullet, he will die."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get it done! Do you think we want him to die?" Mikey screamed at the doctor, and he replied with a stern look.

"I'll take that as a fucking NO!"

The doctor grabbed a nearby stretcher, and they all carefully heaved Gerard into it, trying not to cause him any more pain. They placed him in the back of an ambulance, setting the equipment up, and all of Gerard's band mates, friends and family could do, was stand there and watch.

When everything was securely in place, one of the doctors motioned to Ray.

"Keep pressure on the wound. If we even make but one mistake, he's gone. We need to go!"
Ray jumped in the back of the ambulance, everyone else following suit, as the doctors climbed into the front. As they started up the engine, the sirens roared as they sped towards the hospital. 

"Oh God, please help him. I don't wanna lose Gerard. Not now. He means everything to me," Frank thought, blocking out everything from around him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! This felt like a small shitty filler kinda thing but y'know..

I hope you all had a good Christmas! And have a happy New Year!

The next chapter should be up around shortly after the new year so enjoy! <3