Status: In Progress(:

Beauty and a Beat

Chapter One

I slowly climbed up the stairs to my room dragging each foot slowly, knocking each step as I went. It had been a long day at school and I was desperate to just lay down on the bed and sleep. There were more rumors to come, and they were only to get worse and worse.

Today was only the start. I should be used to it now, and I knew that. The problem with rumors: they spread like wildfire, sometimes they are false, sometimes they are true.

Today they were true ones. Everyone was asking me if it was true... I would have loved to deny it, but as much as i wanted to, I couldn't. Justin Bieber was going to be living with me and dad for a year. A year, a whole dang year. Maybe more if he didn’t clean up his attitude. My dad is president of Island Def Jam records, so when things with Justin began to get bad my dad offered up his home to the little teenage wannabe rebel.

Before I go any further I should really introduce myself. My name is Amber Rain and I am 17 years old; I live in Canada with my father and I hate Justin Bieber because of his attitude. I used to love him then saw how much a asshole he can be.

I had almost made it all the way to my room when my dad called up the stairs for me. "Please Amber it will only be for a little while." he said. "No dad, it will be for a year, the rumors have already started and they will continue, Justin is a little stuck up brat who deserves nothing good." I said.

“Amber, you’ve never met the boy and you know nothing about him. You are no better than the people you claim to hate. You are no better than the people that judge you for the way you look or the music you listen to.” he scolded to me.

I just continued walking up the stairs not in the mood for his shit. I couldn't take much more before I exploded. I just walked faster up the stairs to my door and went inside. I threw down my backpack and layed on my bed. I heard a knock on my door and in walked my dad.

"Amber honey, I know that you don't want him coming but you can not judge a book by it's cover." "Dad, what do you need to tell me, why are you being nice.?" I asked confused. "Well, he isn't able to catch a flight tomorrow so-" I interrupted him "So He's not coming?" I cheered. "No, so he has to come today we have to go meet him at the airport." He said and walked out.

Great I'm having a bad enough day. Now I have to go to the airport and pick up Justin Bieber. Great. I hopped up out of the bed and got dressed. I wore a black t shirt, purple ripped shorts and my purple Supra's.

"Oh and Amber honey, I forgot to mention I have an important meeting tonight so I can't go to pick him up, only you have to" he said as he walked out the front door.

Great what more bad news could I be told. I grabbed my phone and car keys and walked downstairs. We really needed an elevator in this house. It's over 10 floor's high and has well over 500 rooms. I went out and locked the door and hopped into my car.

I texted my best friend, Kaylee.

To:Kaylee
From:Amber
Message: Hey, guess what, I get to pick up Bieber tonight by myself because my dad had an important meeting. Great, huh? Just amazing. NOT!

From:Kaylee
Message: Just try to make the best out of it girl, be strong. Love ya!

I turned up the radio and drove about 45 minutes to the airport. I got there and found where I needed to wait for him. I waited for about 15 minutes until the plane landed. I looked around and saw no Justin. I waited a few minutes and looked around, oh. There he is. I walked over to him.

"Hi Justin, I'm Amber, my dad couldn't make it so I had to come pick you up." I said. He didn't bother to look up from his phone "Ok" he said. I saw lights flashing near by. "Where's your car?" he asked. "Near the North entrance of the building" I said annoyed. "Hurry we need to get away from the cameras" he said. He grabbed my arm and we ran to my car away from the cameras. We got in the car and I drove away.

We got about 15 minutes down the road and he broke the silence. "So beautiful, you haven't tried making conversation with me, do you not like me?" He asked in shock. "No, I hate you, your a cocky little brat who things everyone likes him." I said. "Ah, so your one of the haters. That's cool" he said in an upset/weird tone. "But I have to live with you for a year so I'm not going to be a bitch to you, but I'm not gonna be nice either." I said.

I turned up the radio and there was silence the rest of the drive home. We pulled in the driveway and I got out. "So I have to bring my bags by myself?" "Yeah, why should I help you your just another normal person" I smarted off at him.

I walked inside he carried his bags. I sat my purse down on the table and took off my sunglasses and shoes. He walked in "wheres my room?" "Follow me" I grumbled.

I walked up three flights of stairs turned to the left and showed him his room which was sadly next to mine. "Wheres your room?" He asked. "Next door, and if you ever go in it I will chop your balls off and feed them to sharks" I said . He laughed. "I'm serious Bieber" I said with a straight face. He gulped. I walked to my room and shut the door. I changed into shorts and a tee shirt. I layed down and dozed off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Thanks for reading guys! - Xoxo<3