The River People

Chapter two

The boys had been stuck in the cramped car for another five hours until they needed to stop. This went on, and so did switching drivers every time they stopped on the sixteen hour drive to their destination. Kyle and been taking selfies and taking bits of Cristofer's cookies. Alex was driving and was trying not to be distracted by Jack right next to him. Rian had been sleeping and constantly texting his girlfriend, Cassadee.
In the other car, Alan and Austin were taking turns drawing a line on a piece of paper and seeing what they end up. Oli had just simply been listening to music in the passenger seat while Zack was driving. "Awgh, dude that looks like a fucking dick." Austin smacked Alan on the back of his head for making some drastic changes to their drawing.
"But, it's supposed to be Squidgy." He pouted.
"That doesn't look anything like him! Don't remind me about him!" He screamed back. The truth was they lost their little friend in Europe and might never get him back. "Squidgy, Squidgy, fa la la la la." He was screaming.
"Would you two shut up? I'm trying to drive!" Zack looked at them briefly in the rear view mirror. They just kept quiet after that.
----
"My room!" Kyle yelled once the door to to the wooden cabin was open, claiming his room for the summer.
"No, dude! There aren't enough we share!" said Alan. Austin and Alan grabbed each other and went into the room Kyle had just claimed, there was a bunk bed and a twin. "I call top!" The ginger shouted.
"No fair!" The taller male walked to the bottom half of the bed and sat on it, accepting defeat. "Kyle, you can have the other one."
The blonde put all his things on said bed and went to the car to get some more.
"I shouldn't have eaten all those cookies." Christofer groaned, grabbing his bags and beloved cub hat.
"I told you so." Zack mumbled. Chris just glared at him. If looks could kill, he'd be moderately injured.
Jack chose a room with two bunk beds, enough for all of All Time Low. He threw his guitar case up on one of the top bunks, and Alex put a pillow on the other. Rian and Zack came in, "Snazzy" remarked Rian, looking at the forest themed room. Luckily, this one was right next to the kitchen.
This left Oli and Christofer. They had no room choice, because, well, first come first serve. Their room was in the back of the cabin, so there was a back door.
After everyone had gotten settled, in other words, just about everyone was past out half asleep on their new old beds, Kyle, Alex, and Jack had decided to go out exploring the area. "Hey, Jack, Alex, come here!" Kyle whisper shouted over to the to friends. "I found a nest!" He pointed a flashlight at a spot in a tree.
"Well whoop dee fucking doo. I didn't expect to see nests here, because there are obviously no birds." Jack said sarcastically, pointing at a small bird in a nearby tree. "Shut up." Kyle narrowed his eyes at the dark haired boy.
"Why are we even out here, it's like, fucking for in the morning." Alex complained. And he was right.
"Fuck you." Jack said, walking with Alex and Kyle back to the cabin. "Hey, you know what I just realized? This is a lot like Slender, that game."
"Ha! You're right!" His band mate laughed. "With the flashlight and stuff."
They reached the cabin that smelled of cedar and went straight for bed, because, well, they were more tired than they thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had already written this one so, eh, why not? :)