Status: *Currently Active*!

Fix a Heart My Heart

What To Do

Another sunny day. I usually don't even want to get out of bed, but I've been so busy that I kind of have to. I sit on my living room couch and pull on my tights as I wait for the driver.

I've been feeling good about myself lately. With an amazing boyfriend and great friends, you always carry a smile on your face.

I heard a horn honk from outside. I walked out and the sun hit through my sunglasses. I love when the sun does that. My eyes look lighter when they do.

I started walking towards the black car that was waiting for me out front. For some reason, whenever I'm walking, I'm really daydreaming. I'm in a completely different world.

I was about to get in and was startled by a tall man. That tall man happens to be Joe who has an odd and awkward look on his face.

I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

I'm just taking a wild guess here. The look on his face isn't a good one. He passes his hand through his hair and takes steps forward and steps back. For some reason, I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

We've been seeing each other for a while now. The truth is, I'm happy with him. He makes me feel special and loved. I love his pitch black hair and his remarkable eyes and that dashing smile, oh how I fell for that smile.

He's simply perfect.

Joe and his brothers are all members of a boy-band known as The Jonas Brothers. I didn't just start dating him because he is in a band, I'm not like that. After being pared up with him in a movie, I certainly started to fall for him.

He would look into my eyes like no one ever has. He'd make me feel like there was no one else like me in this world.

"Can we talk for a moment?" He asked. His looked at me with full sadness.

Why is he sad? He has this amazing life and everyone knows his name. What else can he ask for? He's going to break my heart, that's for sure.

I nodded slowly.

He took me by the hand and led me to the side of the vehicle, "I have to call us off," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

I feel the tears forming in my eyes as he slowly kills me inside.

"Because," he looked around before continuing, "People are talking. They think those marks on your arm are of self harm. They also think it's my fault. I don't want to be apart of all that,"

"What?!"

I whipped the tears from my eyes. The world doesn't even know what I'm going through. They quickly jump to conclusions. It's none of their business.

"That's not true!" I screamed, putting my hand over my eyes to cover the tears.

"True or not, I don't want to be looking like a jerk. I would never want my reputation to be ruined like that,"

"Well Joe, what do you think your looking like right now? You're breaking up with me because of these pathetic little rumors,"

Little children, fans, started walking towards us in shock. They had overheard some of the things that were said. Joe deserves to feel what I'm feeling:

Humiliation, Hurt, Embarrassment.

I got inside the car and closed the door so Joe would get it.

"Take me somewhere," I told the driver and he drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe :) THANKS!