Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

Don't You Dare

Rubbing my sweaty hands on the thighs of my jeans I closed my eyes before opening the door. "Hey" I whispered. Kevin stood there, smiling back at me. "Hey yourself. Are you alone?" He came towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I gulped. "Yes, but Andrea should be back in a couple minutes." I tried to buy some time, knowing this conversation was going to more than uncomfortable. Kevin was everything that Sid wasn't. Tall, blonde haired, Blue eyed, and smooth with the ladies, Maybe thats why I fell for him. We had hooked up a few times earlier in the summer and I knew he wasn't coming to my room just to say hi. At the time, Kevin made me think and feel things in bed that I didn't were possible, but he was a womanizer and and I knew we would never last. It was fun, but it wasnt meaningful. My thoughts immediately retuned to Sid, listening on the other end of the phone. My heart belonged to him. It had since the moment we had met. I loved his cute awkwardness and his OCD habits. To me, He was perfect.

I put my hand on his chest to put some distance between us. "Look Kevin, you should know that I've met someone. We can't fool around anymore." He furrowed his brow and looked down at me.
"Who?" He asked.
"Someone who I have waited a very long time for. He is wonderful and I love him."
"Who is it?" He growled. I began to feel my heart start racing, my mind searching for a quick answer.
"Listen Kevin, I'm not going to divulge my love life to you."
"You lead me on. Always laughing around me and smiling."
"I didn't lead you on, and I'm sorry if that's what you thought. This conversation is over and I really think you should leave. I think we should work on being friends." I whispered. He tried to speak but I put my finger on his lips and gave him my most sincere smile. "It's time for you to leave." I pushed him gently out the door, shoving the door closed before he could protest further. "You're going to regret this Kelly. No one turns me away." He snarnled from the hallway. I stood at the door, staring out the peep hole until I saw him walk away. I felt the knots return to my stomach as I realized that I was going to have to tell Sid everything. He always overreacted and it wouldn't surprise me if he had already jumped on a plane and was on his way here.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and was releaved to see that he was still there. His face was calm and but his usually full lips were pressed in a firm line. He ran his fingers through his hair before speaking. "What the fuck is going on Kelly?"
"Sid, it's not what you think. It was before you came back, before I was yours. We fooled around a couple times, it was nothing. I promise."
"Did you sleep with him?" He asked, his tone harsh. I felt the tears start to prick at my eyes. My throat tightened up and I tried to speak but nothing came out. I just stared at him before I gave a small nodd. "When were you going to tell me about him? Jesus Kelly. You're half way across the world socializing with him. He's your trainer for God's sake. How could you not tell me? How am I supposed ot be able to trust him? He just put the moves on you even though you told him you had a boyfriend. I'm coming there. I'll be there in the morning!"
"Sidney Patrick don't you dare!" My voice had returned with vengence. "I know you're upset, you have every right to be, but coming here will do nothing but make things worse. You have to trust me, and trust that I can handle this. If you show up here, you can consider us over!" I hit end on the phone. I couldn't handle it anymore. I pulled the covers back on my bed, climbed in, and tried to contain my sobs. The whole time I had known Sid we had only had a handful of fights, and everytime it happened it made my heart ache.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys
Here's another shorty for ya....hope you enjoy. No Flashback....a first....but I thought the chapter didn't need one....The next two chapters are gonna be awesome! So hang in there and don't go too far. Hopefully an update next week for ya. Seriously, who could be mad at Sid?? He's just so darn cute.