Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

Naughty

I didn't even get the door half shut and his wide shoulder wedged itself into the door jam. I giggled and jumped onto my old twin sized bed and hid under the covers, pretending he couldn't see me. Two seconds later I felt his weight on me as he ripped the covers back as smiled. "I still can't believe you named your cat Claude. It's a shame because normally I like cats." He smiled and planted a kiss on my nose before his hand found my ticklish spot on my side. Our laughter filled the room and when I finally couldn't take his assault on me anymore I held my hands up and pleaded. "Mercy! Please Sid. Stop!" I said between giggles. He gave a sly smile as he his fingers moved away from my my side and into my hair.

"You know what I love about us?" He asked.

"What?" I closed my eyes and took in his touch.

"How we can still be kids and have fun. I never want us to stop having fun." His tone was serious and when I opened my eyes his look was one of pure contentment.

"We will always have fun Sid, as long as we're together. It's what we've done since the first day we met." I took in a long breathe and smiled.

"I know." He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you Kel." He whispered as his lips roamed my neck and collar bone. His touch sent the familiar butterflies in my stomach into frenzy.

"I love you too Sid." I raked my fingers down his back and started to pull up his shirt. He pulled back slightly

"Kel, we can't. Your mom and Jim are just down the hall."

"Who cares?" I whispered as I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Here he was, with me on my bed, something I had dreamed about or as long as I could remember and now my mom and What's His Face were going to ruin it? I don't think so. "Go lock the door. I promise to be quiet." I gave Sid a sly smile.

"The things I do for you." He shook his head in bewilderment, getting up and locking the door. "You know as soon as we leave this room your mom is going to question us." I swung my legs off the side of the bed and grabbed his belt loops.

"Stop talking." I put my finger to his mouth and then worked on undoing the bottom on his cargo shorts. I swept my lips against his before pulling him in, my right hand went for the hair at the nape of his neck while my left hand worked on getting his shirt off. He had my shorts off before I knew what happened and quickly found my wetness waiting for him. I moaned as his fingers swirled across my clit.

"Shhh baby, you have to be quiet." He mumbled between kisses. I couldn't take it any longer, I hitched my leg around his, causing us to tumble back onto the creaky old mattress. I rolled us over so I was on top. I straddled him and touched my nipple. "Oh baby, that is so hot."

"Yeah? You like that? What else do you like?" I leaned back and put my hand under his boxers to feel how ready he was for me. He closed his eyes and swallowed.

"I like when you touch yourself." I took my fingers and rubbed them in between us. Just enough so we could both feel it.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Hmmm, yeah, just like that." I kept my hand there, causing more and more friction between us. Just as I couldn't take it anymore I pulled down his boxers and put him inside of me. I rocked back and forth, taking in every inch of his length. His hands found their way to my hips as he gently guided me. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed and then bent over to put one in his mouth. He sucked hard, and I felt myself getting ready to lose it.

"Oh yeah, don't stop. You're going to make me come." I whispered hoarsely on his ear. He quickly flipped me over and nestled his head between my legs. His tongue having no mercy, taking my senses into overdrive. I felt the familiar, delicious tingling building up. I clawed my fingers through my hair and let out a silent moan. The sensations making me see stars. I let go of his hair and Sid looked up at me.

He licked his lips. "You taste so good." He trailed kisses up my stomach before lowering himself into me. He thrusted and I tried to not giggle as the mattress squeaked and the head board hit the wall.

"Shhh baby, you're gonna have to be quiet." I teased, throwing his words back at him. He crushed his lips against mine to shut me up and and then thrust again, this time softer. We found a rhythm, never taking his lips off mine. His pace picked up and with a final thrust he pulled me tighter to him and let out a growl into my mouth. He shuddered and then stilled, lowering his chest onto me. He finally took his lips off mine.

"You, are a naughty, naughty girl." He smiled and kissed my forehead. Rolling off of me he grabbed his shorts from the floor and tried to make himself look like innocent.

"You're just as naughty as I am." I tried to smooth out the duvet and make myself look presentable.

"Your mom is never going to let me come over again you know. There is no way she won't know what just happened. Someone, has a problem staying quiet." He came up behind me and pulled me into his chest.

"You're one to talk mister." I felt him nuzzle his lips into my hair. "Besides, if you're too embarrassed to face my mom. You can always climb out the window, not like it wouldn't be the first time."

"Do you want to stay here tonight or do you want to stay at my place?" He asked. Clearly trying to change the subject

"Huh? I guess I hadn't really thought about it." I turned to face him. "If I stay here, are you going to keep me company? I do kind of want to spend some time with my mom."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the door. "If you want to spend time with your mom, you won't want me around because I'm going to want you all to myself. Look what you just made me do? Besides, there is no way I will be able to keep quiet. That bed is way too squeaky. How about you stay here, catch up with your mom and you meet me at my folks house for breakfast tomorrow? If I don't let them see you they might disown me. They are dying to see you." My heart swelled at the affection I had for Troy and Trina. Even after Sid left me, they still reached out to me, and all I did was shut them out.

-----September 2005-----

I heard a gentle knock on my bedroom door "Hey Kel? Sweety, ou have a visitor."

"Tell them to go away." I mumbled. It had been a few days since Sid had left and broken my heart, and I wasn't in the mood to see anyone. My mom ignored my request and a moment later the bedroom door creaked open and the familiar scent of green Palmolive soap tickled my nose.

"Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry honey. I thought I had raised him better than that." She placed a small hand on my shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, being around her was like being around him and it was just too hard. "Thank you Mrs. Crosby, but ill be fine. I think you should leave though. It, it just hurts too much." She let out a soft sigh.

"I understand Kel. When the time is right, you know our door is always open. It's hard enough not having him around, I'm not sure I could handle it if I didn't get to see your smile or hear your laugh anymore." She gave me a final pat on the back and silently left my room. Closing the door behind her.

I grabbed my pillow and buried my head into it. That was the last time I saw Trina Crosby. I avoided the Crosby's at all costs. It was just too painful.

----------
A small smile spread across my face at the anticipation of seeing the Crosby;s. All of them together. I wouldn't miss it for the world. "Breakfast sounds awesome."

"Great. Ill text you the time after I talk to my mom. Now, lets go and try and keep a straight face while I say good he to your mom." He smoothed out his shirt one more time, preparing himself for the glare of shame I'm sure my mom was going to give him. I grabbed his hand and opened the bedroom door, laughing silently to myself as he followed close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the long wait for an update. Life has been crazy and my work has been insane. Calgary was hit by a flood and our city has been in chaos for over a week. But seems like life is getting back to normal and hopefully I cAn have another update for you soon. I literally lie awake at night trying to figure out my next chapter. So I hope the wait was worth it. Thanks to everyone who subscribes, reccomends and comments. You know I love you for it! Ps sorry for the types. This whole chapter was written on my phone.