Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

Clothing Optional

We spent the next five days in our house, cut off from the rest of the world. Phones off and emails unanswered, it was bliss. We did manage to escape a few times to take Sam out for a swim, and so we could go fishing. We were enjoying our time together with absolutely no distractions.

It ended too soon.

"Come on guys, you can't avoid me forever! I've got stuff being delivered today!"

It was Taylor.

Clearly she had let herself into the house and had thought we had had enough alone time.

"You better put some clothes on, I'm coming upstairs!"

"Did you give her keys to the house?" I rolled over and nudged Sid.

"Huh what?"

"Jesus, Babe. You could sleep through an earthquake and not even know it. You're sister, how did she get into the house?"

"She has her own keys, waters the plants when I'm out of town. Why?"

"Because she's on her way upstairs. You better put some pants on."

(Clothes had been entirely optional while we were in the house, they usually just ended up coming off anyways)

Sid groaned and rolled over, throwing on a pair of shorts while I scrambled to find a bathrobe or something to cover myself up with.

"I hope you guys are dressed now, I really need to talk to my brother."

"Yeah, I'm coming." Sid grumbled, stretching a t-shirt over his perfect stomach.
"You can stay here, I'll get rid of her in a couple minutes." He leaned over and kissed the top of my head. Fine by me, I was going to enjoy as many sleep in's as I could.

Sid POV

"Whats up Tay? I told you not to bother us until later on today."

"I know I know, and I tried calling and texting but you never answered. Listen, you know that thing we were trying to arrange for tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Well I finally got an answer and he'll be here this afternoon. Maybe you should try calling him or something. Help me out a little bit here? Sounded weird enough that I was the one contacting him in the first place."

"Here? This afternoon. Oh shit, so soon. Thanks Tay, you're the best. Doors are unlocked and phones are on now if you need me." I ruffled her hair and headed back upstairs.

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!" She shouted back at me. "And you owe me big time for this!"

"I love you too!" I turned and gave her a crooked smile.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and stared at Kelly lying peacefully in our bed. She had the worst bedhead and it made me smile to think that I would get to enjoy it for the rest of my life. I played with the ring on my left hand as I watched her, thinking about what I had planned for her. I couldn't believe that Taylor was able to pull it off.

"Whatcha looking at?" Kel asked, rolling over to look at me. "Come back to bed, I'm getting cold."

"Your wish is my command Mrs. Crosby." I smiled before pouncing onto the bed.

Kelly POV

Time always flew by when I was with Sid, and that final morning alone together was no different. Sid had informed me that I had to be out of the house this afternoon and could not come back until he was ready, mumbling something about a surprise in between kisses to the very part of my body that made me melt. When I protested about having to get out of the bed he stopped and looked up at me.

"If you don't go, I will stop right now."

I was so worked up, almost over the edge that I would have done anything for him to keep going. I pouted and looked down at him. "Okay, I'll do whatever you want. But please don't stop."

He delivered a wicked smile before delivering what was the first of several mind blowing orgasms. My toes tingled and my vision was blurred, it was a feeling that only Sid could make me feel. A feeling of being whole. I didn’t want to have to face the world so soon.

Sid POV

“Hey Babe, you gotta wake up.” I brushed Kel’s hair away from her face and kissed her cheek. “You’re mom is expecting you for lunch.”

“What? No lunch, I eat tomorrow.”

I chucked at her. “No, you eat today. I need you out of the house for just a couple hours. I promise it will be worth it.”

“Fine.” She pouted. Rolling over and grabbing me fully in her hand. “But, you’re gonna miss out on this.” She kissed my nose and slid out of bed, leaving me half hard and longing for her touch.

She gave me a sly smile before closing the bathroom door, locking it behind her so I couldn’t finish what she started. My payback, I deserved it.

I took the opportunity to grab my phone and check my messages and make sure that everything was in order for the afternoon. I wasn’t surprised to see I had over a hundred text messages and that my voicemail was full to capacity. Most of the messages were from friends, confirming that they received Taylor’s invite and would be coming to the party tomorrow. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Vero and Marc were coming and that a few of my childhood friends who I hadn’t seen in forever would also be there. I also then saw a text message from an unknown blocked number.

“Your sister can be pretty convincing. You’re secret’s safe with me and I will be in town Friday afternoon.”

“Holy shit.” I said out loud.

“Holy shit what?” Kel asked. “Who’s that message from?”

“What? Who? No message. Stop being so nosey.” I lifted my phone above my head to keep it away from her.

“Stop being so secretive.” She pouted

“It’s for your own good. Trust me.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever. I’ll be out of your hair so you can work on whatever this top secret thing is in a few minutes.” She grabbed a pair of shorts from the dresser and locked herself back in the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Kelly POV

“Whatever this surprise was, it had better be good” I thought to myself. I finished brushing my teeth and opened the bathroom door.

“I’m leaving now.” Sid was standing by the window looking out at the lake.

“Do you want me to drop you off?” He asked.

I walked up and put my arms around him. “Nah, I’ll walk. Promise me you’ll let me know when I can come home?”

“Promise.” He brushed the hair away from my face, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

“Stop that or you’re never going to get me to leave.” I whispered.

“Okay, okay.” He mumbled and pulled back, locking eyes with me. “Go and have fun with your mom. Take her for lunch downtown. Oh, and there’s an envelope on the kitchen counter for you.”

“It better not be full of money, Crosby.”

“Well, not exactly. And you’re going to have to get used to it, Crosby” He emphasized my new last name. “What’s mine is yours now. Isn’t that how the saying goes?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. It will just take some getting used to. That’s all. I love you, I’ll call you later.”

“Tell your mom I say hi.”

“She’s going to be really upset you’re not with me. It’s been almost a whole week since she’s seen her dear Sidney. Are you sure you don’t want to come?” I batted my lashes at him.

“Seriously, you’re killing me Kel. Now go, please!”

“Love you too Babe.” I gave him a fake scowl and headed downstairs.

I opened the envelope that was sitting on the counter on my way out the door and was three steps down the driveway when I pulled out the paper addressed to me with a card stuck to the bottom. Kelly Crosby was imprinted onto the black American Express, with a sticky note on the stop in Sid’s messy writing.

“Have fun.”

Just looking at his writing made my heart flutter and as much as I protested whenever he tried to pay for things or give me money, I knew I had to get over it. Right now. “What’s his is mine now.” I mumbled to myself, taking the card and securing it in my purse.

Sid POV

I waited anxiously for word of his arrival, and kept myself busy by accepting deliveries for tomorrow’s party. Same would go nuts every time the doorbell rang, something we turned into a game. Racing to the door to see who could get there first.

When Taylor showed up a short while later to help organize and direct everything, I didn’t expect to see him arrive with her. They walked into the house like they owned the place and Taylor never once lost her cool.

“Mike! It’s so good to see you again.” I extended my hand to him. He surprised me by pulling me into a hug and laughing.

“Good to see you too buddy. You haven’t changed your mind about playing for Pittsburgh though have you? I know you bleed the blue and green.”

“Very funny. Can I get you something to drink?”

“Nah, I’m good. Thanks though.”

We wandered into the kitchen where all of the deliveries had been placed and I grabbed myself a cup from the cupboard. “I can’t tell you how much this will mean to Kelly. She’s going to lose her mind.”

“I can’t tell you how honoured I was that you asked me to do this. Congratulations by the way.”

“Thanks.” I poured myself a glass of orange juice and watched as his eyes roamed the house.

“Taylor said I could stay with your parents, but I insisted on getting a hotel. I’ve got a driver outside waiting so I don’t want to take up too much of your time. What time do you need me here tomorrow?”

“Oh God, I don’t know. Six?”

“Six, perfect. Taylor has challenged me and Luisana to a game of ring toss. I couldn’t turn down a challenge from any Crosby. By the way your sister is a piece of work. She left me twelve messages in the span of thirty minutes, and when I didn’t reply she then started texting me. Anyways, she sent me a books worth of texts and told me all about Kelly and what happened with you guys. Persistent would be a nice word.” He laughed.

“I told you you owe me, Sid. This was harder than I thought it would be.”

“You are the best, and don’t think it doesn’t go unnoticed. This who party and the wedding would have been a disaster without you. I’ll buy you something really nice for your birthday.”

“Really? I hope it’s red and shines, and goes really fast.”

“I’m not buying you a car. Dad would kill me.”

“What dad doesn’t know won’t kill him.”

“He’ll figure it out.”

“You’re not making this any fun.”

“Do you guys always fight like this?” Mike asked.

“Yes!” We said together.

“Don’t you have some stuff to set up or something?”

“Something nice and shiney, Sid. Nice and Shiney.” She taunted.

My phone started vibrating on the counter and when I looked at the call display it was Kel.

“It’s Kel.” I should probably take this.

Mike looked at his watch. “Happy wife happy life, which means I should probably head back to the hotel. Shoot me a message tomorrow. I’ll see you then.”

“Thanks buddy, see you then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I cannot apologize enough for taking so long to get this out to you. I'm going to really make an effort to be more diligent. Thanks everyone who sends me messages and comments, it keeps me coming back for me. I hope you like the update and Kelly's little surprise. Any guesses on who he is? No googling it either. Lol. Up next, a big party. Hope you enjoy!