Dirtbag

THIS IS THE LAST OF THE EARTH! I AM CONTENT.

Fergus and I don’t go to Raine—specifically because it’s raining. We go to The Detour, which is a terrible name for a shitty sports bar.

“Becky officially dumped my ass,” Fergus informs me. I should be sorry for him, but in all honesty I feel the complete opposite.

I come up with, “She was crazy, dude. You just saved yourself from the bear trap.”

Then we fall silent. Bringing up Hanson annoys me and makes Fergus anxious.

“Jack Trenton, why on earth do we keep running into each other?”

I turn around, and there’s Casey. She’s not wearing shorts, but her presence itself makes me go on edge.

“Hey,” I say. “You here with Gus?”

“Gus?” she repeats with a laugh. “God, no, he’s been such an ass lately. I’m here with Jules. She’s grabbing a couple beers.”

Fergus wags his eyebrows and says, “Hiya, Casey.”

“Hi,” she mimics. “Well, I just wanted to say hello. I’ll leave you guys to your ‘bro-time’.”

I pathetically cry, “Wait!” Fergus gives me a You’re such a dumbshit look, but Casey turns back around.

“You wanna join us?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you thank you thank yooouuu for all that have subscribed/recommended/or even just glanced at this. This is my baby and I am happy to share it with you guys. It means a lot.

Also, I hope everyone is having an amazing winter so far. Just remember that this is the time to recognize the things in life you DO have. Hope all is well!

xx