Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

Senior in high school, the weird kid, art and band geek, yeah that’s how some people describe me. Others would say “who?” or “oh the chick that isn’t afraid to kick ass.” which the second one would be true I guess. Now it’s time to introduce myself from my mouth not from some fake cheerleader or jock. Well hi, my name is Jane, and yes I kick ass when I need to. I am an art freak band geek that makes straight a’s. People get are surprised because I’m not the kid that looks like she would meet those standards. I get picked on a lot but you have to have balls to do that to me because you’re going to eat my fist. My mother and brother had always taught me to defend myself especially if I’m going to be different. My father isn’t exactly the ideal parent; he used to be a heavy drinker when I was very young and used to not come home because he would be passed out in some bar downtown. He hurt my mother to many times that lead into an 18-year marriage of just living together like roommates. My mother had filed a divorce when I was 13 years old and could understand. Of course it hurt at some points but it actually was the lesser of the two evils. You may be thinking that I’m just a misunderstood teen, but I’m more than that, a demon, succubus to be exact.