Fragile

"Forever And Always."

Jasmine and Jacky walked back down stairs together and went into the kitchen, knowing everyone would be in there. As they walked in the couple noticed how the four parents seemed to be getting alone just fine but Sarah looked to be sulking. That is until she saw Jacky walk in. She smirked and got up, going over to the couple.

"So, have you dumped the American bitch yet?"

"I`m still here," Jasmine replied, glaring at her.

"I didn`t ask you," Sarah hissed.

"I did not break up with her, nor will I ever. And my father has asked us all to get along. I don`t know about you, but Jasmine and myself plan on doing just that."

Sarah huffed and walked back to the seat she was in before. She was clearly sulking once again, realizing she just might not be getting Jacky back.

Jasmine smiled and leaned up a bit, softly kissing Jacky`s cheek. Which he returned with a soft kiss to her lips. The couple parted and walked further into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table by the young man`s parents.

Everyone made small talk, everyone except Sarah anyway. She ignored the conversation going on around her unless she was spoken to directly. Two and a half hours later Sarah and her parents left the Vincent residents, much to Jacky and Jasmine`s delight.

Soon members of the Vincent family were showing up and Jasmine had all but locked herself in Jacky`s room because of how nervous she was. She knew James and Ally had accepted her, but what if the rest of the family didn`t? What if they thought of her like Sarah had? And that absolutely scared her.

"Love?" Jacky called softly through the door. He was worried about his girlfriend and he had every right to be.

Jasmine slowly opened the bedroom door with tear filled eyes, scared and nervous. That was never a good combination.

"What`s wrong?"

"They aren`t going to like me, are they?"

"W-What? How could they not like you?" Jacky asked as he walked into the bedroom, shutting the door to give them privacy.

"I don`t know. Sarah didn`t like me.....what if they think of me like she does?"

"That isn`t going to happen. You know why? None of the people in this house are my ex. Sarah is my ex, that`s why she felt the way she did about you."

Jasmine nodded slowly, still upset. Upon seeing that she was still upset Jacky pulled her into a tight hug, resting his chin on the top of her head: she was three inches shorter than he.

"My family is going to love you, Jasmine. Just like my parents love you. When they see you they aren`t going to see some girl from America. They are going to see a beautiful woman that makes me happy."

"I love you, Jacky."

"I love you too, Jasmine. Never forget that."

The young couple shared a kiss before Jasmine wiped her tears and allowed Jacky to pull her down stairs to meet the rest of his family.

Hours upon hours later Jasmine had met every family member in the house. Most accepted the shy but sweet girl that had captured Jacky`s heart. Others such as Aunt Lucy, Uncle Richard, and cousin Frank weren`t very sure of her. But they were learning to accept and love her. Even if it was slow, they were learning.

Some family left but hours after they met Jasmine while others stayed well past eleven at night. But by two everyone had cleared out til it was just James, Ally, Jasmine and Jacky in the home. Though the older couple had gone to bed the younger two had opted to stay in the living room for a while to cuddle by the warmth of the small fire place.

"I love you, Jacky. So much."

"I love you too, Jasmine. More than you will ever know."

"Well I doubt that. Especially considering how much I love you."

Jacky chuckled, "Is that so?"

"Yep," Jasmine said happily, snuggling deeper into her boyfriends chest as he pulled the thick quilt blanket tighter around them.

"Well, I love you more than anything in the world."

"More than music?" Jasmine asked as she looked up at him, teasing him.

"Even more than music," Jacky replied before giving her an eskimo kiss, making her giggle.

Jasmine smiled and laid her head on his shoulder, watching the fire as Jacky gently tightened his arms around her waist, somehow bringing her closer to him. The couple just sat there for a while until the fire was starting to go down and there was nothing left but embers, its was only then did they decide to finally go to bed.

The next morning Jacky woke up alone in a cold bed. He quickly sat up and looked around the room. When he saw Jasmine`s bag open and sitting by the bed he realized she must of been up and probably down stairs. He got up and pulled a shirt over his head and some pajama pants over his boxers.

Jacky walked out of the bedroom and shuffled down the stairs. He went into the living room but found no one. He quickly walked into the kitchen and froze, a grin making its way onto his lips. Jasmine was in the kitchen with his mom and two of his aunts, baking.

The young man gently knocked on the door frame of the kitchen to get the attention of the women, which he did. Jasmine grinned and quickly washed her hands and went over to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. He quickly hugged her back with a big smile on his face.

The young couple shared a kiss as three of Jacky`s younger cousins ran into the kitchen, having just arrived and wanting to help bake. Jasmine smiled and turned around in Jacky`s arms, her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lacing their fingers together.

"I love you, Jasmine. For the rest of my life."

"I love you too, Jacky. Forever and always."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter! I had planned on making it seven chapters but I decided to just end it here, figuring it would be better to end it before Christmas. Please let me know what you thought of this last chapter. I actually liked how it ended, myself. So, I would like to thank everyone for the 7 recommendations, 15 subscribers and six comments. Thank you so much! It honestly means a lot.