Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Our Little Secret

My heart stopped, everything stopped in my midst. My head was spinning. Is this a dream?

I tried speaking to myself but nothing seems to come to my mind.

Kellin's voice repeated in my head "Kyle....I-I like y-you"

I didn't know what to say it was something new to me. My skin turned cold hearing those words came out of Kellin's mouth. Every word seemed fresh, crisp in my mind. Hayley was right, 70% right, she knew there was something with Kellin and me, she knew everything except that she thought Kellin will never fall in love with me but he did, he was.

"Kellin...." I managed to say quietly
"I-I know it weird and shit but I don't know man. You, you're just perfect, when I'm not--" I cut him
"Kellin, you're perfect to me." I blurt out. His hand was still in my lap, it was beginning to sweat a little. I could feel his heartbeat, beating faster.

I don't know what came into me that I told him that.

"I'm sorry Kellin, I-I need to go" I walked out of the swing but he managed to hold my hand.
"Don't leave me Kyle...." He whispered
"I-I just need to go" before I could even pull my hand out instead he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I felt sparks bursting in my stomach. It felt good, yet wrong, I wasn't his. I don't have the right to kiss him back or do anything. It was wrong, everything's fucking wrong.

His lips were soft; he kissed me harder but passionately. I tried resisting myself not to kiss him back but temptation came over and I kissed him back.

He held me closer and he placed his hands in my neck. I place my hand in his waist; I pulled him closer wanting to kiss him harder.

I finally pulled back and I stared at him. I held my lips not saying a word, trying to replay all the things, all the feels, I felt when we kissed. It was something.

"I-I'm sorry Kyle..." Kellin said "I-I know it's wrong and--"
"Just don't tell Hayley or anybody else about what happened okay"
"Promise"

We both went back to his car to pick up Vic in the cafe, since it was around 6:30 already.

"Kyle...." Kellin broke the silence
"Hmm?" I was staring at the things and nature at the window and didn't look at him at all.

I still felt his soft lips in my lips. I really thought it was really perfect, if only he was mine, then it would really be.

"Look I'm sorry for kissing you." He reached for my hands and held them tightly
"Let's just.....let's just forget about it and think nothing happened. I know it will be hard but it's for the better." I finally looked at him
"Hayley will soon find out about it, you know" I dropped my head knowing it will be the most fucking mistake I ever did.

"Then let it be...."