Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Spilled The Beans

We arrived to the cafe to pick up Vic. We didn't wait long for him since he was there already anyway.

On our way to the party, we were all quiet. All I did was think what happened a while ago at the park. It kills me, it made me weak. Kellin maybe my biggest weakness.

We arrived to Kellin's house late; Hayley got her balls all mad and shit. She was left alone at the house and it's not even her house.

"Where have you been Kellin? You said it would only take an hour and do you know what time is it already? It took you 2 hours!" She shouted. And yup she's mad big time.

"Hayley, i-it's my.....my fault. I asked Kellin to take me to the park, j-just to...to hang out." I told her. I felt my heartbeat; beating faster while I felt my hands sweat then I turned to Kellin and I saw him dropped his head. I knew I needed to lie for Hayley to save me and Kellin. It was the only way to keep things from her, even if I know she'll know about it anyway.

"Whatever. Some guests came over already...." She takes off her angry face and tried not to show to their other friends slash visitors.

We went downstairs, basement, rather.

"Heyyyyy!" some of slutty girls greeted us.
"You're Kyle, the new student like a week ago right?" A tall, long blonde hair asked me. By the looks I can tell she's a slut. I know I'm so judgmental but fuck. I just nodded; I didn't want to talk to her or anybody else.

-

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The whole crowd cheers for me.
"C'mon Kyle! Drink the 10 shots left!" I was getting drunk obviously.
"Okay okay okay!" I told them. I took a deep breath and drank 3 shots; one at a time.

I can feel the shots pouring down to my throat. It felt good in some way but I knew I needed to stop I was close in being a haggard.

"Seven more!!" Hayley cheered. I wanted to dedicate a shot for Kellin but I can't find him. Yet I saw Vic at the back of the crowd, surrounding me. I felt my head getting heavy and I can't take anything.

"This s-shot....i-is for V-Vic!" I shouted in midst of drunkenness.

I held out one and turned to Vic and drank it fast as I could.

"Kyle stop..." He whispered
"No!" I told him, holding another shot to drink.

I drank two at a time. It never feels so good to drink a lot.

"I-I'm taking you home, Kyle" Vic held my hand and entrusted me to him.

"Don't take me hooooooome!!" I ranted.
"Fine." He laughed. "It's your party anyway.."

-

I went to the kitchen to drink some water to refresh myself first. Before I could even walked to the kitchen, I heard Kellin, shouting. I heard it inside the Kitchen.

I didn't bother entering and I somehow just eves-dropped.

"I'm doing to do it later sometime, if I have time with her alone.."

Who's her? What was he going to do with "Her"? fuck it.

I turned and entered the kitchen, pretend like nothing happened.

"Hey Kyle...." He smiled. I saw his other friends, there were 4 of them.
"Yo!" I fist-punched him. Still pretending I was drunk.
"Kyle!" Hayley went in to the kitchen.
"Hmm?" I turned to her. She pulled me getting outside the kitchen. I waved goodbye the guys and Kellin.

We walked out the kitchen and went to a quiet place.

"What happened a while ago, Kyle?" She sat down to the wooden crafted chair.
"When?" I laughed not being so serious.
"Kyle! A while ago with you and Kellin in the god damn park!" She higher her voice.

"N-nothing.." I told her
"I know something happened, Kyle!"

"We kissed okay!" I blurted out
♠ ♠ ♠
Neeeewwww chapterrrrrrrr. Is it great so far?

Do I have to rant again for you to comment down your thoughts? GOD PLEASE JUST COMMENT SOMETHING, ANYTHING I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!!!! (please do i'm fucking begging you)