Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Everything's Going To Be Okay

Kellin's POV

I went home for some reason. I knew Kyle's mom will be home anyway.

But I feel different; I can feel something was wrong I can feel it in my stomach, something's wrong....with Kyle.

I can't keep calm. I kept walking around my room. I kept brushing my hair.

My head, my heart, my feet wants to go somewhere but where?

"Fuck it I'm going to Kyle's" I cursed. I got my keys and went downstairs and straight to my car. I turned it up and went to Kyle's as fast as I could.

I could feel my heart beating faster knowing there's really something with Kyle. Something must have happened.

I was not that far to Kyle's house. I was listening to the radio and I heard news it was something about a car accident here at Florida, near Kyle's. My heart started to beat faster than ever as I kept listening to the news. I turned up the volume as I listened carefully.

The lady died upon on the arrival at the Hospital. She was identified as Mrs. Eve....winters

My heart stopped but I drove faster to Kyle's.

As I arrived at Kyle's house I ran as fast as I could to her room knowing she knows that her mom died.

"Kyle!" I shouted as I entered her room. I saw her standing holding her phone and crying.

"Kellin...” She managed to say then dropped her phone and walked closely to me and hugged me; crying.
I hugged her back, tightly. "I-I know I heard...” I told her "its okay... We're here. I'm here" I rubbed my hand to her back as she cried.
"How can this even happe--" I cut her off
"Shhh...I-I can stay with you here if y-you want" I sat her down to the floor still hugging her. I kissed her forehead and whispered "It's going to be okay, Kyle...."

-

Kyle's POV

I woke up and saw Kellin still by my side. I liked it. He kept me warm.

I felt him move and he woke up.
"Hey...” He brushed my hair and I looked at him.
"Thank you Kellin. F-for staying here with me" I bit my lip
"Anything for you"

I don't know what came to me but I kissed him.
He kissed me back passionately holding the side of my neck.
I kissed him harder. I know it's wrong and shit but I just needed a little bit of love and lust.

It didn't last long when he pulled back

"Kyle Winters, will you be my girlfriend?"