Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Somewhere In Neverland

I woke up beside Kellin; he was still sleeping. He looked like he was at peace so I didn't bother waking him up. It was great sleeping and waking up beside Kellin, knowing he'll never leave me. I quietly left Kellin's room to the guest room to get some nice clothes to change. It was still dark, 6 am in the morning. I don' even know. Did I even sleep?. Last thing I knew was I slept around 3 am. I was looking at Kellin almost the whole night, just watching him sleep quietly and peacefully. He just held me tight and every 5 minutes he would hold me closer to him. He smelled good as always.

I made my way to the guest room to get change and maybe get some fresh air outside. Hope Mrs. Quinn isn't wake yet though. I changed into some comfortable clothes and made my way outside. All the hallways were dark I kept wondering why there were no lights turned on, maybe Mrs. Quinn turned them off? Or maybe their maid did it? I don't even know Even the lights downstairs were off except in the kitchen. I quiet peeked downstairs on the edge of their grand staircase. No one was awake or anything, so I quietly ran down stairs to the Kitchen I saw cookies and a glass of milk served in the small counter in the middle of the kitchen. I was kind of hungry so I ate one, there were 3 cookies served anyway (and there's some left in the cookie jar where Mrs. Quinn place all the baked cookies) but I didn't drink the warm milk. Then I saw Mrs. Quinn stepping in to the kitchen floor from the living room. I apologized saying that I didn't mean eating the cookies but she told me it was really for me she saw me going to the guest room and she thought of maybe giving me something to eat at that kind of time. And we had a little talk again but this time I was really listening, I didn't want to be rude or anything. She left after an hour because she was still sleepy and that she only woke up because he heard footsteps so she went outside of her room to check and to see it was only me.

After she left i went outside and went to the old swing set Kellin have. I saw down and slowly swung the swing and waiting for my sun to shine. I remembered going here for the first time. Seeing Mrs. Quinn for the first time, remembering what she told me or asked me rather, if I was Kellin's girlfriend and now I am and time flies to fast I don't even know what's going to happen for the next ten years, I mean my mom's not with me anymore, my dad doesn't even know his ex-wife died and this is the perks of being an only child, no sister or brother will be there for you if both your parents doesn't care about you anymore. I just don't know what to do.

Then I felt someone's hands into my eyes, I tried touching its hands and arm, the hands were soft and they smelled like Kellin's perfume and besides that, it had many bracelets on whoever’s arm it was and I'm guessing its Kellin but whoa he's up so early.

"Kellin..?" I pulled down his hands and turned at the back to see if it was him.
"Hey what are you doing here up so early?" And yes it was Kellin.
"Nothing really… I woke up and all I wanted was some time alone by myself." I tried my best not to tell him what I was really thinking it was none of his business anyway.

"Breakfast's served already c'mon we need to get going, we're going on a date!" He smiled and took my hand and pulled me I giggled shyly. Kellin was just one-of-a-kind boyfriend, well maybe. We got in their house, ate breakfast and left the house as soon as we finish taking a bath. It was kind of fast doing everything at once and it only took us 2 hours to do all those stuff.
He told me to wear something nice but not too formal something like some Sunday dress or so. So I did and he also told me to bring swimsuit so I guess we’re going swimming.

Kellin drove the old pick-up truck. I kept bugging him where we're going and he wouldn't answer me. One thing he told me was, we’re going somewhere in Neverland. He's my Peter Pan now huh? I just laughed and it was fun driving somewhere in Neverland with Kellin. The Radio did all the noisy while we both just kept quiet. He was sitting shotgun while driving and he held my hand; intertwining them together, I felt my cheeks burn every time he would do it. We stopped over to the gas station and still I have no Idea where we’re going and this is fucking me up. When Kellin parked the car to buy some food and chips in the store, I checked his wallet or his stuff ‘cause maybe there was something there. But unfortunately there was none. I hate you Kellin where the fuck are we going?

Kellin went back and bought some chips and drinks. Then we drove back to the hi-way. “So where are we going? Like for real!” I told him it was really getting into my nerves. Like I really need to know now where the heck we’re going “You’ll know…” He answered and winked at me. Then I saw this sign seaside carnival this way (10km)

“No way! You’re bringing me to a seaside carnival!” I told him
“See I told you, you’ll know it.” He smiled and looked at me through his black ray bans.
“Ohmygod Kellin you should have told me, I would have punched you if I haven’t seen that sign.” Then I kissed him in his cheeks. “God I love you so much. Thank you, Kellin so much…” I added. I love it that he’s doing his best making me happy despite that my mom just died and all shitty things that happened these past weeks.

We arrived to this seaside carnival it was already around 3pm when we arrived. All the lights were out and it was beautiful. The big Ferris wheel was moving with lights, the long crazy roller coaster moving. This was all I wanted to break free from all my problems; a date with Kellin would be nice.
We went inside the carnival it was somehow a Disneyland or Six flags but in seaside and smaller. Kellin held my hand as we walked to carnival. I felt his hands all getting sweaty again. “Why are your hands always sweaty?” I asked him. “I-I’m sorry… Well maybe because I’m nervous because…” he stopped. “Because…?” I repeated. “Because I’m with you..” I felt my cheeks burn. I just pushed him to the other side but he didn’t really move that far because we were holding hands. We rode almost all the rides there except one the Ferris wheel, it was around 9 pm already and Kellin thought that it would be the “nice” time to ride it so we did. Riding the Ferris wheel with Kellin is the sweetest thing. I lean down to Kellin while the ride was going on. We pointed out the places we saw, the lights, the hi-way, the buildings, the beach, airplanes flying above us. It was definitely a day to remember.

“What do you want to do next?” He asked me as we went down the Ferris wheel.
“Eat dinner maybe? Or go home?” I smirked
“Do you want to go home already?” He asked as we walked the park again
“Y-yeah if it’s okay or did you book a hotel for us”
“I didn’t…But we can stay at the beach first” He shoved his hands to his pockets
“Yeah sure…” We made our way to the beach it was really late and dark it was already around 10 pm and we’re just sitting at the beach. We just enjoyed the night there storytelling and shit.
“So don’t you want to tell your dad about your mom?” Kellin asked. I felt my heart drop, I really thought he would set aside this first but I guess he didn’t, at all. “Can we not talk about it first?” I felt my eyes began to tear up. I felt happy and free being with Kellin, spending time with him, having a date with him but I guess like what they say “start your day happy, you’re going to end it being sad” (or at least something like that). Kellin tried apologizing well of course I need to forgive him he didn’t mean to ask it or anything.

“I’m so sorry Kyle. I-I never meant to..to hurt you or anything, I’m..I’m trying my best to make you happy and I guess I’m making you sad too in the same time” He told me. I told him I know that he was only making me happy, he was trying his best and I understand it.
“Can we just go home?” I asked him
“Y-yeah we can. Besides, we have school tomorrow..” He stood up and lends out his hands to me .
“We have?! Shit we need to go home now! Race you to the Parking lot!” I ran and so did Kellin. And it started to rain before we could even reach the car.

“I’m first!!!!” I shouted lifting my fist up in the air. Then Kellin came in and he was having hard time breathing, I just laughed at him, he laughed too.
“Whatever, I was first!!”
“Nahhhh I was first loserrrr” Still the rain was pouring and we just outside the car competing on who won the race. I felt Kellin leaning closer to me. Next thing I knew we were kissing the rain at the parking lot. I felt sparks in my stomach, it was like a fairy tale coming true. He was kissing me passionately he held my neck while kissing me. The rain didn’t stop it just rained harder. We stopped in split seconds to breathe, it last for quite long. Maybe for like 1 minute or so on (I didn’t count it or anything).

“I love you Kellin, so much.” I whispered as I left Kellin’s lips
♠ ♠ ♠
I' M SORRY I KNOW IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE I'M REALLY SORRY!!! i love you all omg :-((((

comment/subscribe/recommend!!

(UGH PLEASE DO COMMENT I REALLY NEED IT LIKE DHSHFLAS NEED IT BECAUSE LIKE WHAT I SAID those are my inspirations so please? I'm begging you)