Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Wrong Move

[1 month after]

Things were apparently better than they are after everything. I adjusted with my mom's death and being Kellin's girlfriend. Hayley knew me and Kellin were dating the day after our date in the seaside carnival. And for her it was okay but she said another thing that kept going into my mind and i can't seem to know the reason why she told me to be careful. All love ends sad and I truly know Kellin will not be my husband or anything (unless that really happens and I'd be glad). Nothing really new happened these past few weeks, except the times me and Kellin actually got out, either to eat lunch or dinner at somewhere really fancy. Kellin's just really fancy-pancy when it comes to dates. Our second so-called-date, he took me to this fine-dining-ish restaurant which I didn't really enjoy all we did was stare at the food. The food looked like a wax food and I tried tasting it, I gave it an F for the food grade (that's how bad it tastes). On our third date, we went to a 80's diner and it was cool, we stayed there for hours until closing hours the staffs even had to over time for their work because of us (and I actually blame Kellin because of his really long story which happen to be really funny but I didn't really laugh instead I fell asleep listening to him). The next would be my favorite, we went to Kellin's top 5 favorite places in Florida, first stop was at this Ice Cream parlor, it seemed like where Vic took me the first time I met him. Second stop was at Taco Bell and it was the first time to taste a burrito and I declared Taco Bell my favorite place on earth. Third stop was at Six Flags and damn straight we rode every ride there is in Six Flags. Fourth was in a Beach, we spent the night there (nothing happened between me and Kellin alright). The last but not the least was this sunset view, it was (almost) everything I asked for, if only I had a perfect and not broken family, I'd be the happiest girl in the whole world. But despite all the bullshits, I am already happy with Kellin. Very, Happy.

"Kyle, I'm going home already. We have band practice. Will you come?" It was the first time Kellin, Hayley and I spent the lunch at our cafeteria and it was a disaster. Everyone was a mess. I would rather eat somewhere than actually eat in our cafeteria. "I-I need to do something with my other friends. B-but I'll catch up, I want to meet the whole band." I stuttered. I never actually met Kellin's band, Sleeping With Sirens. I heard people saying they were actually great. I already met Gabe because he was with Kellin the other day, giving him some lesson or at least something like that because he was spending too much time with me than with their band practices and some band slam was coming up. I felt bad so I came to Gabe and tried apologizing and he had this confused face and he told me why I was saying sorry, what was that sorry for. I told him it was because of Kellin spending more time with me than with them. Of course he said it was no big deal (but I know it is).

"Okay then. See you later, go home early okay?"

"Yes sir!" He got up and packed his bags and left the table, before actually leaving the table he gave me a kiss on the forehead, I felt my cheeks burn. I get a lot of kisses from Kellin, I think there was no day he didn't kiss me at all. So I'm getting used to his soft lips on my cheeks or my lips. (I know that may sound bad but it's really, his lips were the softest lips my lips ever felt)

I was completely alone in the table since Hayley left early too and so did Kellin just 5 minutes ago. I searched for people to talk to or someone who can actually accompany me at the table. In front of our table, I saw this familiar hair, the hat, the way he wear clothes, the way he talk, his voice... It sounds really familiar. Vic Fuentes? I squinted my eyes someone to see who he was or maybe I was just hallucinating that it's Vic. He was surrounded by 3 more guys, taller than him. But the other one he was somehow his height. I grabbed my things and went to his direction, as I get nearer, my hands got sweaty.

I coughed to somehow get his attention and it did, he turned around and, yes it is Vic. When I saw him, my eyes got wide. Vic's here? Why is here?. I saw his eyes widen too. His jaw dropped and spread out his arms and hugged me. His hug was really tight and he was really hot (hot I mean temperature). "Kyle? Kyle Winters, right? We meet again! W-what brings you here?" He hugged me again before I can even reply. I just shook my head and hugged him back tightly. It was nice seeing him again, in school. I never really expected him, was he transferred that's why I saw him at school today only? "Why are you here?" I asked him as I let go of his tight hug. "What brings me here? I go to school here." He smiled. How come I never really met or saw him before? "B-but I never saw you here before." I told him. "Victor!" A guy shouted at the back of me. He was taller than Vic and he had really many tattoos around his arm and legs. "Kyle. Mike, My brother. Mike. Kyle, My friend" I smiled at him and nodded. Victor is his real name.. I didn't know Vic had a brother. Vic followed Mike to the lunch table, it was awkward being with Vic's other friends. "C'mon Kyle, I'll show you my band." I followed him closely. In the table they were 3 of them. Vic introduced me to everyone. "Kyle. Jaime, the bassist." He had the cutest dimples ever. He came to me and fist punched me. Then he introduced me next to Tony, the other guitarist. Mike was there too, of course. He's the drummer. Then lastly, Vic introduced himself, "Vic is t-the name" He said choking between his laugh. They we're laughing because Vic was acting like he was being interviewed. "I-I do the vocals and the lead guitar." They continued laughing. And I was just there pretending to actually laugh. "Oh, yes. You didn't see me around these past months because my band and I joined band slam." He added.

We were all talking and making fun shit. I liked Jaime he was the funniest guy there. He kept making funny faces, jokes and some other shits. It was fun hanging out with Vic's band. Jaime even removed his shoes and socks because he wanted to let out the smell of his feet and Mike said his feet were deadly. Jaime made some dick jokes too. They even had a girl hunting game, they judge girls by their appearances. They even had a truth or dare game plus with the girl hunting thing, there was a time Tony walked to the girl they said was pretty and he said he liked her then the girl slapped him and we were all laughing. Poor Tony.

Then after a while Vic invited me to watch their band practice, since I wasn't doing anything at the moment I said "Sure, why not." Forgetting, Kellin was waiting for me too at their band practice. We arrived to Vic and Mike's house. We stayed at the basement since it's where they have their band practice. "Sit on the couch. Watch and enjoy!" Jaime led me to the couch. Then they started playing songs and they were pretty good. Vic's shredding was awesome and so are his vocals. Jaime just played like they were in a concert, he sings back up. Mike was absolutely having the best drumming skills and so did Tony have the greatest guitar skills. They played like 6 songs and I enjoyed them all. It was like me having a mini-concert with Pierce The Veil. I remember searching the band in Google and it turned out they we're pretty famous just like Kellin's band.

After their set 1; Mike, Tony and Jaime went out to get burrito at Taco Bell. Vic stayed for my sake. We were both sitting on the couch waiting for them. And we talked, we get to know each other. Then he grabbed his guitar and his notebook. He started humming some tunes and strummed the guitar. Then he wrote some things on this notebook and continued strumming. "Writing songs?" I asked him. "Yeah, currently writing for our upcoming album." He smiled but continued writing and singing quietly.

"And as the sun went down
We ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound

And as we owned this night
I'll put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
3, 2, 1, where did it go?"


"T-that's a great song." I told him. He smiled and told me it wasn't done yet and he was still working on it then thanked me for saying it was a great song. Then I felt him getting closer, leaning to me and he got closer, closer in kissing me. I leaned closer to him too. We were about inches from kissing then Jaime walked in. Vic leaned back and bit his lip. Now's everything getting awkward. "Burritos for everybody!" Mike shouted coming from the door. I and Vic were quiet. "What did I miss?" Mike added. "I..I need to go. I'm sorry." I grab my things and stormed out of the basement. Neither of them ran for me instead, they we're all confused. I walked home and all were in my mind was, Vic was about to kiss me and if Jaime didn't come in, we would have kissed. God damn it Kyle what were you thinking, you're with Kellin. You're Kellin's girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took me a week and a half to update. A lot of School stuff's been bugging me. But expect to wait that long for the next few chapters and ugh I'm really sorry. I wish to update everyday but I can't but I'll try my best to.