Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Nightmares And Troubles

Kellin's POV

Things were different these days since Kyle will be leaving school and I had to manage band practices every day because our band got in to this so called tour Warped Tour, it will be our first year yet, so we're pretty excited about it and it will start in about 2 months. I had to wake up early for school but then sleep really late because of the band practices and school stuffs. Sometimes I won't even sleep just because of it and I think it's causing me Insomnia Attacks sometimes. I would just not sleep even if I'm dead tired, like right now. I can't sleep and it's already 3 am and I'd be waking up at five for school. "This is total bullshit." I cursed. I just lied on the bed and stare at the ceiling, would move sideways a couple of times but ending up staring in the ceiling. Kyle moved a little, causing me to freeze that I might wake her up. I hushed and hugged Kyle, she was sweating, shaking, and mumbling something. Was she having a nightmare? "Shh, Kyle. Everything's okay" I mumbled, still hugging and brushing my hands on her back. She managed to stay calm and went back to sleep.

"How could I, How could I do this to you Kyle?" I whispered. "I should have never done this."

I didn't slept throughout the night, I just, again, stared at the ceiling thinking a lot of stuffs, but all I ever thought of was Kyle. She was all in my head, thinking how did I managed to do these things when it wasn't real at all, it was like a sick joke, it was like it's not real life and I made her believe in me, I made her fall for it and I can't just pull it off and tell her everything, I need to make a plan for it, I need to tell her this shit I've been doing, this can't go on until forever. Not this one.

I stood up, feeling a little bit dizzy but I didn't really cared. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat some breakfast, early breakfast. It was around five thirty AM already and I was the only one awake. I decided to make some breakfast for everybody so my mom doesn't need to cook. While cooking, I felt a hand slid in to my face and covered my eyes, I turned and held the hands. "Hey, you're awake!" I said, surprised. Kyle nodded and smiled. "I woke up and you weren't at bed so, went downstairs to look for you and ta-da you're here!" She said astonishingly. "Whatcha cookin'?" She added. "Bacon and eggs, your favorite." I smiled as she sat at the counter table nearby.

"So you have band practice today?" I nodded in return. I sometimes hate myself for hosting our band practices, It was always my house, why can't it be Justin's, Gabe's, Jack's or Jesse's house? Doesn't mean I'm the vocals, I'll be hosting the band practices. "Oh okay.." She looked away.

"Hey, so uh, today's my last day going to school and later's my first day of work. I know I still need to go to school" She laughed. "But anyway, the thing is, can you pick me up in the shop after work? Or you can't and I might just take the bus or whatever?"

"I'll pick you up." I said immediately.

"Thank you, my handsome prince." Kyle kissed me on the cheek. "God, I'm so in love with you right now." I turned to her and we kissed. She cuts of the kiss, smiled and said "Now I have to take a shower and get ready for the day." then went upstairs. "Pick you up later my princess!" I shouted and looked through the stairs. She puts up a thumbs-up in the air and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello young lads
Here yah go
Okay guess who just turned 27 todayyyyyy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY PERRY!!!!
I love you so much mwa mwa
Anyways
thank you for the lovely comments I got and I made up my mind and I swear, I (might, if something bad happens idek) not delete this fanfic so we all should rejoice!!!! Okay so uh, that doesn't stop you guys to comment down all your perspective, I still need those comments guys okay. Help me up a little bit eh?
Thanks you so much and I love you all mwa