Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Props & Mayhem

From the distance I saw Vic. Bright lights made my eyes squint. Why Vic? I mean not that I’m expecting somebody, well maybe I am but that would be Kellin. I didn’t expect Kellin would be doing this. “Hey” Vic walked towards me and held my hand. Vic was wearing a suit, a black suit and yes, with tie. “Happy Birthday” He added then kissed my hand. Oh wow, “I-Is this for me?” I asked him as he led me to a small round table for 2. It had white table cloth covering the wooden table. It had candles lit in the table. Small round lanterns hanging around the room and more candles surrounded the whole room it was the only source of light in the room so it was kind of dark. “Y-yeah is, is it t-too much?” He stuttered. He pulled the chair where I assumed I was going to take a seat. I sat down and he pushed slightly the chair towards the table. I saw him pick up a bouquet of white roses from a small table in the farthest right corner. He handed me the roses after. “Aw, i-is this for me too?” I said. I sounded so dumb that it made Vic laughed. “I-I’m sorry. It’s just that…Whoa. It wasn’t expecting stuffs tonight.” I said. Then he gave me a big box covered with orange wrapper and a big red fancy ribbon tied in the whole box. Did he know it was my favorite color or what? “W-what’s this?” I asked again. (I have so many questions, oh wow) “It’s my birthday give to you.” He said. I opened the box; it was an easy open box like it only has a top cover and you would just lift the cover up. I saw a vinyl player. How did he know I wanted a vinyl player, I was asking this ever since I was young but my dad didn’t want to buy me one since he said he can’t find one. And if he did find one he would say it’s expensive or you don’t need that piece of shit. “Holy shit, you bought this for me?” I really did have so many questions. “Yeah, y-you like it?” He stuttered then eventually returned to his seat. “Yes! I’ve always wanted one ohmygod.” It even comes with some The Beatles vinyl. “Really? Wow good thing I bought it. It was actually my friend’s player I came across her store you know just to visit and stuff and she told me she was selling it and that time I was thinking for a gift to buy to you and I just said fine I’ll buy it for you and hoped you’ll like it and yup, you did.” He smiled. It was absolutely too, too, too much for me. This really means a lot to me. I would really be thankful for Vic. I wasn’t thinking this big dream of mine to have a vinyl would be a dream come true. I mean I never told anybody about it yet Vic, somehow, knew. He followed his fucking instincts! “I thought you had band practice with Kellin?” I asked, remembering Kellin saying he was going to pick up Vic for the band practice. If Kellin was going to pick him up then how did he had so much time to fix things up or at least be here with me. “What band practice? I-I was here the whole day to fix this venue for you, for your birthday.” He chuckled. So does that mean Kellin lied to me again? What an actual fuck. How can Kellin do that to me again “Is that so?” I told him. It’s funny how we just lied to each other. I told him I had work but I didn’t have. He told me he was going to have a band practice and pick up Vic when he didn’t. Oh nice white lies. “H-He lied to you?” Vic asked then 2 waiters walked forward and served us food. It was still covered in a silver round cover—we were like in a fine dining restaurant. I didn’t bother answering Vic’s question. My mind was still registering about Kellin lying and shit. “Kyle, are you okay? You’re supposed to be happy. It’s your birthday” He said. The waiters placed the food in each side. We had roast-beef with mashed potato on the side. “I-I know but its, its Kellin. It’s just really ugh, complicated.” I explained. He had a half-smile on his face knowing I was actually sad because of Kellin, knowing he can’t do anything about it. “Can you just forget about everything? All your problems, Kellin or everything that bothers you at the moment and—” He sighed. “Be happy even just for this night. Please?” He added. I nodded with a half-smile. I know he is trying his best to make me happy and I am too, for him. “Suit and tie, huh?” I chucked. He laughed. “I-I know I should’ve just worn casual clothes because…” He pointed at me, at what I was wearing. Light blue polo with white inner spaghetti-strap, skinnies and black Vans. “I’m sorry. I didn’t expect anything for tonight.” I said. It was funny how he was so formal. He even had black formal shoes instead of those black Vans and look at me, just causally wearing casual clothes. “So that “meet me on Thames St.” note thing was from you?” I asked him. He nodded while eating his roast-beef. “I-I got it from one of my homies’ lyrics.” He said then out of the blues sang the song. “Meet me on Thames streeeeet; I’ll take you anywhere honey worth your time!!” He screamed. “It’s, it’s from All Time Low.” He said in between of his laughs. He laughs at his own jokes. It was funny how he sings songs from other bands. I do think I know All Time Low. “They’re our homies; we tour with them, kind of bummed though about them not joining Warped Tour this year.” He took a bite again of his food. I nodded not that I was not interested about bands. I am actually since I’m a big fan of bands but more of an indie punk rock bands. But you know I want to know more of these great bands (like what band he said, All Time Low?)

-

I was thankful for the night with Vic even if I didn’t spend the night with Kellin. The whole night was awesome. We talked about a lot of stuffs from bands to (bands too) but Queen to Freddy Mercury about being gay to Mexican foods to Jaime’s joke about Mexicore to their band to Warped Tour to teenagers this day about how they wear clothes in Warped Tour until I had to actually go home already. “I-I can drive you home if you want. Y-you can’t catch a train at this kind of time anymore and I don’t want you to walk in the dark streets of Florida.” He explained. Cold air from the streets of Florida was catching us. I nodded in my deepest thoughts even if I actually wanted to walk by myself going home or I could call Kellin to pick me up but I don’t want to reject or neglect Vic’s offer. “S-sure. I guess I don’t have other options anyway.” I tell so many white lies, what the fuck is wrong with me. His car was parked a few miles away from the restaurant so we still needed to walk. I followed Vic as he led the way finding his car. “You forgot where you park your car, didn’t you?” I said under my teeth. “W-what?” He turned around. “Oh, n-nothing.” I answer aggressively. Soon we found his car, it was not actually a car it was a van. “I-I used the band’s car. I’m sorry.” He chuckled and faced me. He opened the door for me. He’s really a gentleman for the very fucking start.
-
The whole drive was astonishingly quiet. I was surprised that Vic kept quiet the whole trip and didn’t bother to talk not that I am saying he’s talkative and shit. Since he didn’t bother to talk to me I decided too, not to talk and just rest my head in the side of the seat and just stare. Vic made my whole night; I didn’t expect the night to be this way, to end this way. Any girl will be very lucky to have Vic. I never had actually this kind of feeling or thought to any of my dates (birthday date) yes, even with my dates with Kellin. I may have the best dates with Kellin or to my other ex’s but this birthday date is out of the ordinary as fuck. I love Vic a lot, as being friends with him. No other friend has ever done this for me. And maybe if I am not dating Kellin, I might like Vic more than friends but I need to limit myself and stop having feelings for Vic since I am with Kellin and I don’t want to put our relationship to waste just for Vic. And If I am dumping Kellin for Vic, fights between the two will lead and fuck I don’t want those things to happen, ever. “To where, is Kellin’s house again?” He asked drifting the silence away. “Uhm, here.” I directed him the way. It was funny that the first time he drove me home he knew the way and didn’t asked me questions to which is the way home, I guess he forgot about it already. “Right or Left?” He asked again. “Left” I said. “Are you sure?” He smirked. Excuse you Vic, do you really think I don’t know the way home? “Yes! Ohmygosh Vic, are you kidding me?” I turned to him. He just laughed at me I know he was just joking about the “are you sure?” question. I gave the directions all the way home (he did forget all the way home). At last we were home by around 11 pm, Vic stopped just by the gate, I told him not to enter the big gates anymore since I think Kellin’s home already by this time. We both sat still inside the car. We were just starting. I don’t know with myself but I can’t move, my body didn’t want to leave the car, to leave Vic’s presence. “You’re home already.” Vic said. He noticed me that I was not moving like I didn’t have the intention to move even if I knew I was home already. “Y-yeah I-I know.” I turned to him. We both had eye-contact and by the time we both knew we were staring to each other we just chuckled at each other. I went closer to him to kiss him on the cheeks and thank him for the night. I felt his cheeks turn red as I left his cheeks. I slowly moved away—still looking at him. He went closer to me and soon our lips were attached—we were kissing. He placed his hand at the side of my neck; his thumb to near my jaws. His tongue asked for entrance to mine, I let it in and let his tongue move around my mouth. My mind wasn’t functioning with me right now. It wasn’t right, I knew it was not right yet I am doing it with Vic. I kissed him harder making my mind think again. Then I pulled away and sat comfortably again. “I’m sorry.” He said—sighing. I opened the door, slammed the door, walked out and started crying without saying goodbye or even said “I’m sorry too.” or at least I said sorry first. I went straight inside as fast as I could. Tears were running down my face. I knew things like those we going to happened. I should’ve stopped myself or Vic but I didn’t. My mind wanted to do it too. What the heck did you just do Kyle? You’re fucking dating Kellin and now you go around and kiss Vic. Do you even know how this thing will do to your relationship with Vic? Especially with Kellin. If Kellin will know about this, you’re fucking done with everything. How can you do this to Kellin, dude he never left you he never left you when your god damn mom died, he never left you when your whole family left you and now this is how you repay him by cheating on him? He never cheated on you! He never did something bad, besides from lying on you and those are only white lies. This is worse than that. How Kyle, how can you fucking do this to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comment Hana_Hitachiin :3 (i already fixed everything. And if there's still wrong grammar, blame microsoft word office for that.)

I apparently kind of changing how I write things now. I am trying my best to get deeper into Kyle, Vic or Kellin's thoughts. If you think it's still that deep, tell me so I could fix and go into the depths of their thoughts! HAHAHA okay comment/recommend whatever