Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Dream

--Read Author's note--

“So mom... Who is Austin?” I looked at her as we drive home.

“Austin’s a close friend of mine.” she smiled

“Close friends, huh?” She laughed as I told her.

“Y-you think he’s my boyfriend?” she kept laughing. I nodded. “Honey, I will never do that even if your father and I got divorced. Never."

“Promise?” I hold up my pinky finger. She pinky promised reassuring me that she will never ever do that, that I can trust her with this kind of things.

“Promise.” she smiled.

I pulled out my hand and rested my head in the car window as I looked up to the sky, thinking of Vic. Honestly he was hot as fuck. I know we just met but he is hot like pop tart. Then I started thinking of Kellin. Kellin was cute but c’mon we’re just friends and I can’t fall in love with him. That’s pathetic.

I remembered the party, the welcoming party for me. What if I let Vic join? I mean it is my welcoming party anyway. Yeah, what if I invite him tomorrow that would be fun... but how will I contact him when I don’t even have his number? 'Wow Kyle, wow' I mumbled to myself.

“Huh?” my mom asked me

“Nothing”

-

The day goes on, the hours passed by, the minutes running up ahead, seconds chasing them, milliseconds far behind.

It was getting dark, and hell I was bored. I didn’t get any text messages from my friends, not even from Hayley, I mean I feel so deserted and alone. I don’t deserve this kind of treatment, so I grab moms bubble bath and soothed my painful muscles. (with rose petals. I feel the soft caress upon my skin like the touch from a rose, and it thrills me thrills me, now I feel irresistibly soft)

It wasn’t till I heard our grandfather clock struck 8 that I decided to go outside our house and just walk alone, by myself, thinking about my own problems, hoping that no robber guy or rapist guy will hurt me, cause c’mon this is Florida for christ’s sake.

And then trolol. I thought about unicorns and their amazing jelly beans poop, it tasted like woah- peanut butter. Things like this should be kept to myself.

“Give me your bag.”

'Oh shit, is he on drugs or something, or am I the one in drugs? Lol.'

“Who are you? Why are you doing this? I won’t let you do this to me! Stupid robber.” I shouted at him while some of my saliva volcano erupted at him.

“SHUT UP!! Just give me your goddamm bag.”

“Help!!!!!!” 'using my elf-like voice.'

“Do I look like Santa to you? I don’t want no elf voice here! Stupid albino.”

“Who you talking to NIGGA.”

And then suddenly, a white horse appeared, and there sited at the horses face, was Vicky Belo. I was surprised to see her. Even the horse had botox!

“Vicky? What are you doing here in Florida?”

“Dear young one, I am here not to help you but to transform you into an elf, I invented this ELF-inator. May the elf be with you. Come now dugong let us away!” and then she disappeared.

The robber and I exchanged looks and wow that was stupid.
“Did you see that! Dugong was a pretty horse.” The robber nodded.

Then suddenly blood was coming out from his chest!
“OMG. Are you okay?”

“Don’t you dare move,” and then a knight in shining armour filled with diamonds appeared. “I will rescue you mademoiselle.” He looked like Vic but has the voice of Kellin. 'Woah. Is this the real life, or is this fantasy caught in a landslide no escape from reality. I should open my eyes now.'

Then a voice from the heavens spoke, “Kyle wake up! Kyle!”
And then everything changed.

“What happened?”
♠ ♠ ♠
READ: So that guy here named "Vic" is Jack from chapter 7, I changed names. So instead of Jack it will be Vic. :D Ohhh and I changed/added some stuff near the end of chapter 7. So go read 'em. I know, I know, and I'm really sorry. I just came out of the idea today and I'm really sorry!!!!!
-
Co-written by my sister! Sorry for the soupy moment. We weren't ourselves this morning.
I shall make a promise here...
Chapter 9 will be longer, better, funnier, and soupier. lol
Thank you and have a nice day/night!!
Comments please.. :D
Oh andddd subscribe my pretty ladies and handsome young lads.