Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

Chapter 1

Silver Winters was sitting nervously at the table with Troy while they waited for Sean and Norman. She was meeting the two boys for the first time then tomorrow they would start reading through the script of the Boondock Saints 3. She was going to be playing Smecker's niece who came to help the Saints escape from prison. She wasn't going to be anyone's love interest or anything, just another person, helping them out.

She had never been in a movie before and Troy had found her by accident. She had been walking out of a store as he was walking in. He stopped dead in his tracks and annouced that she looked just like a character he had been working on. Silver would have laughed in his face but she knew who Troy Duffy was. She knew of his work. She agreed to come to studio and do a read for him and the rest was history.

When the door to the room opened, the first person she heard was Sean. He was talking loudly and excitedly. He came into the room first. He was looking behind him at Norman who was nodding and smiling at his friend. Silver's stomach dropped. This was it, this was really happening. She had signed the papers, made the agreement to be in the movie but it still hadn't sank in until that moment. Both boys turned and looked at her at the same time.

" So, I need to ask you something right away, before we go any farther." Sean said, his eyes locked on her face. Silver glanced at Troy then back at Sean.

" Okay." She said in her small voice.

" Is your name really Silver and what the hell where you parents thinking when they named you that?" He didn't mean it as an insult. His smile was bright and cheerful. He was testing her, seeing how far he could push her and wanting to see if she would push back. Troy shook his head while Norman looked a little embarrassed of his friend.

" For fuck sakes, dude." He said quietly. Silver smiled.

" Yes, my real name is Silver. My parents were teens when I was born and my mom loved silver things." She answered.

" Well alright, now that we have that out of the way, I'm Sean. You can call me Sean, Flanery, or S.P.F." He said as he extended his hand. She stood up and shook his hand.

" S.P.F.? You share the nickname of sun screen rating and you're making comments about my name?" She asked. Silver knew what she was doing. She lived with three guys. She had to show these boys she could handle her own if she wanted them to accept her. Troy and Norman looked at each other and tried to hide their smiles. Sean dropped her hand and started to laugh.

" Good girl. I like her, Troy. She's dishing it out already." He said. Silver smiled.

" Ah, hi. I'm Norman." Sean quickly cut him off as Silver and Norman shook hands.

" You can call him The Reedus cause he's amazing!" He said in his best dramatic, gay voice. Norman shook his head as he dropped his hand.

" The Reedus and Sunny." Silver said.

" Sunny?" Sean asked.

" Yeah. That's what I'm going to call you." She said. Sean grinned.

" So I get a nick name, then? I see how it is. Let me get to know you and I will come up with the perfect nick name for you." He said with a slight wink.

" You don't have to call me The Reedus." Norman said.

" Yes, she does. It's your nickname." Sean said. " Come on, Sil, let me show you around." Sean said. He reached across and took a hold of her arm. He gently lead her around the table and they started towards the door. He let go of her arm but only to drape his around her shoulders. " You ever been in a movie or done a show or anything?" Troy and Norman were following behind the couple.

" Ah, no." Silver said.

" So what do you do for living?" Sean asked.

" I'm a bartender." She said. Sean looked down at her with a grin.

" You're a bartender? Well that's just about perfect because The Reedus and I love to drink." Norman suddenly appeared at her right side.

" The way you say that makes us sound like drunks." He said, placing his hands in his pockets.

" Sil doesn't think we are drunks, do you, Sil?" Sean asked as he squeezed her shoulders, forcing her into him a little more.

" Well, I don't know you so you might be drunks. I don't know anything about either of you." Well that was a lie. She knew a lot about Norman. He was her crush but she'd die before she told anyone that. Only one person knew how much she liked him, and that person would never tell for fear of what she'd do to him.

" We aren't drunks but we have been known to knock some back." Sean said.

" You work at a bar in the area?" Norman asked her. She was going to be in almost all of their scenes so Troy had asked them to spend time with her, get to know her so that on screen the three looked natural together.

" Yeah, I work at Burbakers." She said.

" We know that place. You still planning on working there?" Sean asked. He was taking them to the set to show her around and introduce her to the crew.

" Yep. I have to work tonight, actually." Silver said.

" Well maybe we should pay you a visit." Sean said. " But before we go any farther we need to warn you, you are walking into a man's man world. You understand that? We are all men here and we talk about male things." Silver looked at him and smiled.

" I live with three guys. I have heard it all and seen it all." She said.

" Brothers?" Norman asked, pulling her dark blue eyes to him. He smiled as she shook her head.

" No. They are my best friends." She said before she looked away. " But they are disgusting and they are men's men. I have see them all naked more times than I can count. I have walked in on them having sex or jacking off so many times it doesn't even faze me anymore." Sean and Norman looked at each other over her head, both grinning.

Yeah, they liked her already.

XXXXXX

" Silver!" Nick called as he strolled into her room. He was one of her roommates. He flopped down on her bed, putting his hands behind his head. She was standing in front of her mirror, across her room.

" Why are you yelling? I'm three seconds away from you." She said. Her brown haired friend grinned as he crossed his ankles.

" How did it go today?" Silver sighed as she looked at him through the mirror.

" He smelled so good!" She said as her shoulders dropped. " And his voice....so amazing."

" So you think he's hot in person then?" Nick asked.

" Ah, yeah. They said they were coming to the bar tonight." She said. She focused her attention on her reflection and started redoing her black eyeliner.

" Well. I was planning on coming tonight." He said.

" That would be perfect. I'd feel so much better with you there." She said.

" You going in at seven right?" Nick asked.

" Yep." She said.

" I better go get ready then." He said as he quickly got off her bed. " Ladies night tonight, right?" He called out when he walked out of her room.

" 8 - 11!" Silver called out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Review!