Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

Chapter 2

Silver was smiling at a guy as she shook a tumbler when Sean and Norman walked into the bar later that night. The guy was sitting at the bar with his hands on the counter. He was talking and smiling at her. The boys scanned the semi-packed area as they made their way over to her. Something the guy said made Silver burst into laughter and both boys were struck by how nice her smile was.

" Hey." Sean said as they slipped into bar stools next to the guy.

" Hey." Silver said. She started pouring the drink out of the tumbler and into shot glasses.

" This place is nice." Norman said.

" I'm sorry, Silver is awful with introductions. I'm Nick, one of her roommates." Nick said as he leaned forward.

" I'm not bad with introductions." Silver defended. She was standing in front of Norman but not looking at him as she finished pouring the liquor. " They just sat down. You're impatient." She said.

" Anyway, I'm Nick." Nick ignored her as he shook first Sean then Norman's hand.

" So Silver really does live with three guys than?" Sean asked. Silver set out a tray and started loading up the shots.

" Speaking of guys," She said, making all three look at her. She looked up and over to Nick. " where are the other two?"

" Winston wasn't feeling good and Sam is on a date with a ' Sure Thing'." Nick said as he did air quotes. Silver's face fell.

" If Sam and that ' Sure Thing' have sex in my bed, I'd going to have to burn those sheets. That will be the third set I have had to burn this month." She said. Nick shrugged.

" I don't know what you want from me, Silver." She shook her head and started to dig her phone out.

" I'm gonna call his ass and warn him." She said quickly.

" Why doesn't he have sex in his bed?" Norman asked.

" Because his bed is smaller then mine." Silver answered without looking at him. She quickly pulled up her roommate's number and dialed him. She shook her head and met Norman's eyes. " I should have locked my fucking door." She said. He smiled as her eyes shifted away quickly. " Sam!" She said into the phone. She gathered up the tray with the shots she had made. " If you bang that bitch in my bed I'm going to clue your dick to your balls." They heard her say before she walked away.

" Will he really have sex in her bed?" Norman asked as he and Sean looked at Nick who nodded.

" And she really will glue his dick to his nuts." Nick confirmed, making the boys smile.

" How long have you known Silver?" Sean asked.

" 13 years now. We met when we were 16." Nick said.

" Any of you guys date her or something?" Sean asked. Nick laughed and shook his head.

" No, and not from a lack of trying, well, Sam and I tried as teens, Winston never did. But she never went for us." Nick said.

" Okay," Silver said as she reappeared in front of them. " What can I get you boys and do you want a tab?"

The night went on with the four of them getting along well. Nick stayed and talked with Sean and Norman. Silver talked with them in between waiting on people. She always kept them in drinks. She had no idea how much one of the boys was paying attention to her. One of them was watching how she moved and interacted with people. One of them liked her smile and the way her eyes sparkled. Both were glad that she was so quick with her witt and comments. Sean was giving her a hard time but she was able to keep up with him and dish it out as well.

" Have a drink with us. Is that allowed, Sil?" Sean asked. Sliver nodded.

" Sure, I can a drink. Tell you what, we will all do a shot, on the house." She said. Sean smiled.

" Mix it up." He said.

Silver pulled out four shot glasses and set one in front of each boy, putting hers next to Nick's. She grabbed a tumbler and they all watched as she started tossing a few liquids into it. She placed the lid on it and started shaking it quickly. When she was finished with it, she poured the shot out into each glass. She set the tumbler down then picked up her shot glass.

" What did you make us?" Sean asked as they grabbed theirs.

" This shot is called Starburst because it tastes just like the candy Starburst." She said. She clicked her glass to Nick's, then Sean's, then finally Norman's. " Drink up, boys." She said. All four of them tossed the shot back. " Well?" She asked as she put her glass down into the little sink under the counter.

" That was fucking good." Sean said in surprise. She smiled and grabbed Nick's glass. She grabbed Sean's and set it in the sink before grabbing Norman's.

" Hell yeah it is." She said. " I can make up some drinks, let me tell you." She said.

" Silver, I better go." Nick said as he stood up. She was standing in front of Norman but looking at her friend as she nodded.

" Yeah, alright. Be careful." She said.

" You too." He said. She smiled and started absentmindedly tossing Norman's shot glass from one hand to the next.

" Check my bed, okay? If it looks like some sex happen, set out the super glue for me." She said.

" Sure thing cause I know the sex wasn't coming from you!" Nick said in a sing song voice. Both Sean and Norman both laughed. Silver shook her head.

" Well you're whore enough for the both of us." She said before she set the glass down. She grabbed a rag and made her way to her friend who was smiling.

" I'm not a whore." He said as he leaned across the bar. They kissed cheeks as she wiped off her hands. Nick put his hand on the back of her neck and brought his mouth to her right ear. The boys were on her left side. " I have something to tell you, something I noticed about one of them who was watching you pretty hard." Silver shook her head but smiled.

" Yeah okay." She said as she pulled away.

" Why would I lie?" He said. Then he smiled and looked at the boys. " It was nice to meet you guys." He said. There was a chorus of goodbyes and waves between the men before Nick walked out.

" So what time do you work until tonight?" Sean asked.

" Midnight." She said. She leaned back against the counter across from the bar. She crossed her arms over her chest.

" Then you go home?" Norman asked. She nodded.

" Yep. I work and go home." Silver said.

" You gonna be tired tomorrow? We are starting our read at seven in the morning." Sean said. Silver smiled.

" I'll be fine. I can pull it together with only four hours of sleep." She said. She shifted positions to cross her ankles.

" You live around here?" Norman asked. She nodded again.

" Two blocks away." She said.

" Well that's nice. You're close to the studio and the bar." Sean commented.

" Yep, it is." Silver said.

" You drive here?" Norman asked.

" Sometimes. If I work midnights then I do. Did you guys come together?" She asked. Both boys shook their heads.

" Nah, I drove but Reedus brought his bike." Sean said. Silver tilted her head slightly as she looked at Norman.

" Like a bike, bike? A pedal bike?" She asked. Norman started rubbing his chin with his index finger on his left hand and shook his head.

" No." He said with a small laugh. " Like a motorcycle."

" Oh. You'd never catch me on one of those." Silver said.

" Why's that?" Norman asked.

" Ah, because I'm scared of them. I'm scared of motorcycles and spiders." She said. Norman smiled.

" There's nothing to be scared of." He said. Silver smiled and pushed away from the counter.

" Says you." She said. She set her rag down and started taking apart the tumbler she had used to make their shots.

" We better head out." Sean said. She nodded without looking up.

" See you boys in the morning." She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Review!