Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 22

" You know, Sil, you're actually a good fighter." Sean said with a smile. Silver smiled.

" You're just a good teacher." She said. He chuckled as he nodded.

" Let's go again." He held up his hands. He was wearing mats on his palms and she was hitting into them. " Bounce, Silver. Bounce in between hits. It keeps you moving and helps keep your blood flowing." Sean ordered. They circled each other slowly as she swung one arm and made contact. "Good. Now the other arm." Contact.

" When we are filming, am I actually going to be hitting someone?" She asked. Swing and contact.

" No. But it has to look real. On Monday the stunt guys are coming and you will work with them but Troy wanted me to work with you now." Sean said, swing and contact. Sean smiled again. " Alright, Silver, let's take a break from the hits and go over the ducking and weaving. I'm going to come at you but you duck under my arms. You ready?"

" Ready." Silver said. Later that day, Sean slipped his arm around Silver's shoulders as they walked out of gym. The entire day they spend fighting. He taught her how to take a fake hit. He showed her how to give fake hits. They fought and laughed a lot. He gave her a few pointers and she took them willingly. Norman hadn't been able to join them for lunch but he had texted her and she answered when she could. When he was done with work, he tried to call her but she didn't answer. He figured she was taking a shower so he called Sean.

" Hey, how did she do today?" Norman asked when Sean answered.

" Your girl packs a good punch. My hands are actually sore." He said. " You headed to her place?"

" Yeah." He said.

" What's up with you two? You doing good? Lauren didn't ruin anything, did she?" Sean asked.

" No, she didn't. We're good. But you know, it's just the start and things are always good in the start. You guys coming to the concert tonight?" Norman asked.

" Yeah. It starts at ten, right?"

XXXXXX

Norman walked into the apartment, called out a hey to Winston, then went right for Silver's room. He heard her voice and knew she was talking to Nick and Sam. He knocked on her door when he walked in. She was sitting on the floor in front of her full length mirror, applying her black eyeliner. Sam was laying on his back in her bed, throwing a ball in the air while Nick was sitting at her desk. All three smiled at him.

" Hey, man." Nick said. Sam grabbed his ball and rolled off of her bed.

" Hey." Norman said.

" You eating with us?" Sam asked.

" Guess so." Norman asked, slipping his hands into his pockets. Sam hit Silver's back with his knee as he walked past her.

" Ah, you're a dick." Silver said.

" You're a fucking bitch." He said but kept walking. " I'm gonna tell Winston Reedus is staying so he makes enough." Sam said before he walked out.

Norman walked over to her bed and sat down with his back against the head board. His eyes drifted over to the center of her bed. Right away he was thrown back to their night together. It had dominated his thoughts but being right in her bed, it was completely filling him. He could clearly remember how her legs had felt, rubbing against his sides and his legs. Norman could still hear her soft sighs, moans, and whimpers. He had a small bite mark on his shoulder and nail marks on his back but he didn't mind. He hadn't minded when she was doing it and he didn't mind afterwards.

" Reedus!" Her voice made his head snap up.

" What?!" He asked quickly as his face flushed. She was staring at him through her mirror. Norman looked at Nick quickly then back at Silver. Nick's eyebrows were up. Silver smiled at him.

" Where are you?" She asked.

" Right here." He said. Nick stood up and sighed.

" I need to call Elizabeth. I'll talk to you guys later." He said before he walked out. He closed her door.

" What are you thinking about, TR? Because I have been saying your name for almost 15 minutes now." Silver said. Norman sat forward and smiled.

" I haven't been here for 15 minutes." He said. Silver laughed and looked back at herself in the mirror. He stood up and walked over to her. He flopped down beside her. He brought his legs up then leaned back with his hands flat on her floor. " You okay with everything?" He wanted to make sure she wasn't regretting that she had agreed to the titles or that they had slept together. She was parting her hair to her right side. It was still wet from her shower.

" I don't know yet." She said. He frowned slightly as his stomach dropped. She wasn't looking at him, she was completely focused on her hair. " I mean, I thought firing that gun was hard but man, I am already getting sore from fighting with Sunny today." She finally looked at him again through the mirror. "Do you know he actually let me hit him? I mean, he was wearing pads or whatever but I still got to hit him." Norman smiled as relief went through him. She hadn't been talking about him or what they had done.

" He said you did good today." He said. She sighed and looked back.

" It was actually fun." She said. " I'm looking forward to punching him again." He chuckled and sat forward. He moved closer to her. " He said he and his girlfriend are coming tonight." Norman moved closer to her again. He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and yanked her backwards. Silver cried out in surprised as she fell back onto her back. He grinned and leaned down. He locked his mouth against her throat, making her start to laugh.

" Pack a bag and come to stay with me tonight." He said against her skin. He latched back on her neck.

" Show won't be over until midnight." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

" I'll make breakfast." Norman said.

" Well, when you promise that, how can I say no?" She said. He laughed and pulled away from her. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up.

" You can spend the day with me." He said. Silver grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair again.

He stayed in her room with her while she finished getting ready. Norman moved to her bed and watched as she used her blow dryer. His eyes were glued to her ass and lower back. She was wearing tight yoga pants and a tank top. The pants sat low on her hips and her top would come up every time she moved. He frowned when he saw a flash of color. He moved down her bed but she didn't noticed. He stood up and walked over to her again. He knelt down and pushed her shirt up, making her jump. He studied her back as she clicked off her dryer.

" What are you doing?" She asked.

" You have a tattoo on your lower back. I want to see what it is." Norman said.

" It's not my only tattoo." She said as she pulled her shirt up for him to see it better. His hand was warm against her back. Her tattoo was of circle of different colored stars.

" Where are you other ones?" He asked when he looked at her through the mirror. Silver just smiled then laughed. She picked up her blow dryer.

" Where my clothes cover. You should have paid more attention when you had the chance." Then she laughed again, making him smile.

" So I'm just never going to get the chance again to see them?" He asked. Silver smiled and started her dryer again. The door to her room opened and Nick popped his head in.

" Hey, Reedus!" He yelled over her dryer. Norman turned around then stood up. He put his hands in his pockets and walked towards her friend. " Why don't you come and hang up with us guys while she's doing her hair?" He looked back at Silver but she wasn't paying attention to them. He looked back at Nick.

" Yeah, alright." He said.

" Hey, hooker!" Nick yelled. Silver looked at them through her mirror and narrowed her eyes. Norman faced her with a smile. " We're going out!" She flipped her friend off.